Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
I'm going to be the voice of dissent here: I do not like the woody modern Volvo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Wrar posted:

I'm going to be the voice of dissent here: I do not like the woody modern Volvo.

Maybe you're not old enough....or too old. There's a very small window where it makes sense.

This however....

Been trying something like this for a while, i thnk i finally made it work. (original: https://i.imgur.com/2YQaw4G.jpg

Powershift fucked around with this message at 23:29 on May 9, 2021

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Hello fine sir. I would like to put in my factory order.

Hubba hubba:heysexy:

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

This is such a hideous and awful idea that I’m pretty sure you just nudged it into existence. I’m going to scream when I start seeing these on the road.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

ought ten posted:

This is such a hideous and awful idea that I’m pretty sure you just nudged it into existence. I’m going to scream when I start seeing these on the road.

Considering you can option an F450 up to the price of a Volvo VNL, I’m surprised it hasn’t happened yet.

Bajaha posted:

Hello fine sir. I would like to put in my factory order.

Hubba hubba:heysexy:

I never even thought about it when making it, but put the 718s turbo flat 4 in there, call it the 924, bob’s your Uncle.

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

I was going to ask for a Rogue with a Ram front end and I GISed the rogue and holy gently caress the new one looks like those unsettling photoshops where people have a second set of eyes pasted onto their cheeks, what the fuuuck

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Powershift posted:

They don't this is the stock version.

LOL, it looked stock to me!
Dig those wheels a lot, though.

quote:

option 3:

Looks better than the actual stock one...

quote:

e: pick your fighter

Oo, tough choice.
Uhhhhhhhhh... wagon.

Powershift posted:

I thought i lost it but the woody layer was hiding in the ute file!

Even better!

Steely Dad posted:

I was going to ask for a Rogue with a Ram front end and I GISed the rogue and holy gently caress the new one looks like those unsettling photoshops where people have a second set of eyes pasted onto their cheeks, what the fuuuck

Nissan.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Steely Dad posted:

You're gonna love this then.

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

GAH!

I mean, thank you.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Steely Dad posted:

GAH!

I mean, thank you.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

That one looks like an angry koala face

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I don't know where this came from and i am extremely sorry.

e: i just can't get the colors right on this.

Powershift fucked around with this message at 23:13 on May 10, 2021

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

wanted to see how this would work but wasn't feeling it

Then my brain was like "how about this maybe" and it's good.

Powershift fucked around with this message at 22:36 on May 12, 2021

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Powershift posted:

e: i just can't get the colors right on this.

<right-click><save>

edit:
Or I would if Imgur hadn't recently started being a butt about that. Right-click -> save image as gets me a freaking HTML file for some dumb reason.

Edward IV
Jan 15, 2006

Darchangel posted:

<right-click><save>

edit:
Or I would if Imgur hadn't recently started being a butt about that. Right-click -> save image as gets me a freaking HTML file for some dumb reason.

Yeah when I tried to open the image in a new tab, it redirected me to an Imgur page saying page not found. Copying the image URL and then pasting and running it in a new tab got me the image to load. Further attempts to open the image in a new tab will load the image and I can save it. Using Firefox if that matters.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Powershift posted:

wanted to see how this would work but wasn't feeling it

Honestly I think you might have something here, that's real good.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I had a lowercase h before the .jpg to avoid blowing up the forums with huge images (and do hide some of my lazy mistakes). imgur tries to direct you to the gallery to show you ads with that h in the URL which screws everything up.

I was gonna go through and clean everything up because i can't imagine Imgur is long for this world, and instagram sucks really bad.

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

I’m back, and for that I am sorry

What’s going on with imgur?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Advent Horizon posted:

What’s going on with imgur?

Tons of 404s. randomly blocking uploads if you have an adblocker on, desperately trying to raise revenue.

I hosed up something in gimp because when i manipulate stuff a bunch it gets really blurry.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I just lost so much half-finished poo poo :negative:

Let this be a lesson, save at least once a week

I've been trying more intense poo poo than basic front end swaps, but i just can't seem to get them down the final stretch.

Powershift fucked around with this message at 20:51 on May 15, 2021

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Edward IV posted:

Yeah when I tried to open the image in a new tab, it redirected me to an Imgur page saying page not found. Copying the image URL and then pasting and running it in a new tab got me the image to load. Further attempts to open the image in a new tab will load the image and I can save it. Using Firefox if that matters.

I’m neglected to post that I had managed to grab it, using exactly the method you describe, but in The mew Edge (Chrome, basically.) Must be some sort of anti-leeching thing going on with Imgur.

Powershift posted:

Tons of 404s. randomly blocking uploads if you have an adblocker on, desperately trying to raise revenue.

Oh, great. That’s going to hose like, my entire thread if they go under. No loving way I’m re-uploading and fixing all that. I’d use my own hosting, but I don’t have SSL, so SA won’t show my images hosted there. That, and my gallery software took a dump somewhere along the way.

Is... that a Citroen DS with a Viper nose? Huh.

For Imgur images, I usually use the “large” preview option, with link generated from their site, which seems to work well. That way the link takes you to Imgur proper.
Mind you, I can find no way to do that in the mobile app. Only on Imgur, when logged in and looking at your Images, rather than Galleries. And only on the desktop version of the site. The mobile version doesn’t seem to have any way to do it either. As far as I can tell you can’t even log into the mobile site - they *really* want you to use the app - which also lacks features, so gently caress you.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Darchangel posted:

Is... that a Citroen DS with a Viper nose? Huh.

Kinda looks like a Cappucino, proportionally, eh?

Jeep J30:

Powershift fucked around with this message at 06:20 on May 22, 2021

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Sending this amazing thread to the Goldmine if we're fairly much done now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Sending this amazing thread to the Goldmine if we're fairly much done now?

Yeah, I’ll probably do a bunch more down the road some time but who knows when.

It was a ton of fun and thanks everybody for the love and feedback and ideas.