Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

I’m a little embarrassed to talk about this here, but... I’ve always wanted to see a bosozoku ‘77 Chevrolet Caprice wagon.

please don’t kinkshame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

Powershift posted:

I probably should have started with a better source for the boso

:yeshaha:

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

Powershift posted:

Thank you :3:

And just a heads up to everybody. steampunk is dead, so is cyberpunk. What all the kids are clamoring for now is malaisepunk

YESSSS. MORE. I want to see the Group B Town Car. The Shakotan Volare. The Roush Mustang II. MORE MALAISE (also maybe a Mach E II)

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

Darchangel posted:

Could I interest Sir in the Sad Machines Instagram?:
https://www.instagram.com/sad.machines/?hl=en

Hell yeah. That IG and Sun Kang’s JDMified Maverick project taught me about desires I never knew I had.

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

WORTH IT

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

:captainpop:

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

:eyepop:

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

Hell yeah.

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

Opera windows, vinyl roof, and a body kit. Hell yeah. That 8amino is sweet, too.

If you’re still taking requests: An Alphard with airbrushed wizard, bubble windows, side pipes, and torque thrusts. A JDM TITE ‘32 hi-boy roadster. Whatever the Bavarian Dukes of Hazzard would drive.

Also, this, but I guess someone actually built one: https://asiangiant.wordpress.com/2010/02/15/toyota-century-lowrider/

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

Those were awesome. Thanks for giving me some excitement during these long cold corona nights.

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

IOwnCalculus posted:

Yep, would drive everywhere, pissing everyone off.

The screaming of the 2JZ would be matched only by the screaming of the boomers.

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

I want to drive whatever that orange thing is. It looks like it would run a 9-second 0-60 and still be more fun than all the hyperspace sleep pods on the road today.

E: Mustang looks good, but the mirrors are set way too far back from the fenders.

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

Raluek posted:

Looks like it started out as a Gremlin.

Oh yeah, I recognize the hatch now. poo poo yeah, rwd on top of looking awesome.

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

Neo-Vannin’ is the wave of the future. Cheap gas, SUVs everywhere, and nobody will want to stay in hotels or fly in airplanes anymore.

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

:3:

:fap:

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

That Porsche shooting brake is awesome and would make an amazing hearse

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

They’re so cute when they’re babies.

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

I would like to see Landau freed from the confines of the roof. Landau-hooded Lincolns. Landau-sided woodies. Landau Lambo?

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

I was going to ask for a Rogue with a Ram front end and I GISed the rogue and holy gently caress the new one looks like those unsettling photoshops where people have a second set of eyes pasted onto their cheeks, what the fuuuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

GAH!

I mean, thank you.