Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Darchangel posted:

Nice chops.

They should have made those first two, and Iím stunned that Chrysler didnít do that last one to compete with everyone else in the ďgiant SUVĒ category.

Wait, thatís real? WTF, Chrysler? How is that not sold in Plus-Sized America?

They were supremely-low-effort factory hackjobs sold mostly in Mexico and the like. At least one of the prior versions of that shamelessly used Caravan hatches and lights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Bape Culture posted:

I remembered this as soon as Iíd posted. Thank u powershift I need to find a vinyl man now

I like where this is going.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Still better than the Cybertruck.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

It really shows how bloated new fullsize trucks are when a RCSB doesn't look right.

Powershift posted:

e: don't know where else to go with this

This, on the other hand, needs nothing other than those wheels being about twice the width, and a screaming K20 underhood.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Yep, would drive everywhere, pissing everyone off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Goddamn.