Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
I think someone needs to do a welfare check on Powershift.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Powershift posted:

Is this because of the rolls Royce truck? :ohdear:

I’m not doing well but I’m trying. I’ll talk more about it in the chat thread when I’m comfortable to do so. It does mean I won’t be doing any more of these for a while though.

Thanks though :unsmith:

Basically I checked back in and shocked at how many you had done, which to me seemed obsessed and you are spending a lot of time on this.

Not honestly thinking it was a problem just making a joke though.

I sincerely hope you're OK and on the way to getting better.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Powershift posted:

e: started with too low res source

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Can I see a 57 chevy pickup with the fleetside bed, but take the hump out of the hood so the headlights are the highest point and the top of the hood is just smooth? Idk what to do with the greenhouse. Longer or chop it down?