Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Powershift posted:

Azteocross.

I'm assuming the name came from the isuzu vehicross? Because that's what you ended up with!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

poo poo, I just saw the update. Take care, Powershift.

If you are looking to do something as you're recovering, take a look at the lovely 'shop here: https://www.motor1.com/news/373775/cadillac-escalade-renderings-groovy-suv/

You'd do a much, much better job.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Powershift posted:

Well, your timing was impeccable.

I love doing this stuff. I keep it all on it's own window and hammer one out when the thought hits me. The easier ones like the Jag "actual shooting brake and not just a wagon" or the corvair only take like 2-3 minutes. When i see the result it triggers the thought for the next one, and even my failures create new inspiration.

As far as taking a break, it was because i figured they wouldn't let me move my whole rig into the hospital. I figured right. I had it out with a doctor who made some pretty horrible assumptions that i had to squeeze out of him, but i met a bunch of really awesome people in there, so I'm doing much better in general. Thanks everybody for your caring.

That dude has talent and pretty awesome taste. He also does cool making of stuff which is really going to help me out with some of my more challenging ideas. . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpqFPmj-4fc. I would imagine if that writer found this thread he would poo poo an aneurysm.

The later models of that suburban, however, had stacked headlights, and the suburban has always been about big grilles and big headlights and would have more likely used design language from the eldorado. (I started with a really low res image with this one :( ).

I don't think you give yourself enough credit. Your quick Escalade is better than his published one. I like the stacked headlights and the smaller mirrors, it just needs... something... in the side to make it say Cadillac. Maybe running boards and flares, with fender skirts on the rear.

You should absolutely email him a :siren: link to this thread.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

boxen posted:

I was wondering "what's a JJARMAF?"

I thought Yanmar when I first saw, but no, it's Farmall reversed.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Wanna see the articulation of that back sliding door. Or is it rear-hinged? :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Now that's puuurdy.