Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
:3 -$5 :3

Trabisnikof posted:

sure sure sure, the CIA admitted to having a heart attack gun in a congressional hearing, but you’re a wacked out conspiracy nutto if you think the same CIA that tried implanting a cat with a microphone and tried to kill Castro with explosive cigars actually ever used this heart attack gun they had built

and clearly they have no way to get extra funding to improve it, despite their billions of dollars in official black budget, and the unofficial black budget which is in all likelihood probably the majority of the North American drug trade (which is driven up by the war on drugs, itself as you say a pretext to gently caress up black people and also take control of American cities and reduce urban power centers as real polities and economic centers, as opposed to basically just hubs for the elite network with everything critical hosted in the easily controlled provinces)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Mackers posted:

its True sorry guys

i totes revealed mysel;f by not being loving bonkers

please seek help

lol you didn’t know what a projector is

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

gh0stpinballa posted:

i think he's just one of those types who allows the mere existence of internet convos he doesn't like/finds offensive to prey on his mind. he's been intermittently posting non sequiters in unrelated threads about how much this thread irritates him for the last few days. he's probably been working himself up to do this for at least a couple of hours. i hope he got what he was looking for.

I admire your attempt to understand people

an absolute spectacular failure but I'm glad its here for all to see.

pls dont delete

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

gh0stpinballa posted:

i think he's just one of those types who allows the mere existence of internet convos he doesn't like/finds offensive to prey on his mind. he's been intermittently posting non sequiters in unrelated threads about how much this thread irritates him for the last few days. he's probably been working himself up to do this for at least a couple of hours. i hope he got what he was looking for.

Oh my god it's true

Mackers posted:

I rly hate the epstein thread

It's bad that there's an echo chamber for these fuckin idiots but I can't stop :stare:ing at it

hahaha this poo poo is sad

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Excelzior posted:

Oh my god it's true

hahaha this poo poo is sad

i regret to inform you that you have literally lost your minds and are now clowns

idk, congrats i guess

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Mackers posted:

i regret to inform you that you have literally lost your minds and are now clowns

idk, congrats i guess

trumo

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Mackers posted:

I admire your attempt to understand people

an absolute spectacular failure but I'm glad its here for all to see.

pls dont delete

it is probably time to move along mackers. i don't know what you were hoping for but you just seem miserable here. why not go back to the trump thread, you seemed happier in there.

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
lol loving nazis i dont need to explain poo poo to you

die screaming you cunts

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Mackers posted:

die screaming you cunts

mamma mia

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008

nut posted:

talked to my handlers and we are prepared for a mackers for cuppy trade

That's a terrible trade for the <checks notes> Illuminati, cuppy is worth at least a pick and a prospect, maybe two picks if we're talking 2nd round and not first. Mackers has more of a track record than a complete prospect, but he's clearly reached his level and is a career tweener with no real upside. The Freemasons need a better GM.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Mackers posted:

die screaming you cunts

touched a nerve did we?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
more like Lackers in social skills

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Mackers posted:

die screaming you cunts

Dudes Rock

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

Mackers posted:

die screaming you cunts

lol

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Mackers posted:

die screaming you cunts

it's not your fault, will. it's not your fault.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 108 days!
is mackers mad we found out she was never in prison

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Ghislaine Mackerswell

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Suplex Liberace posted:

I just think him saying hes wants to shrink or touch the CIA in anyway made him an immediate target. Dosent the French president say that too and jkf laughs it off and then dies?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
it will never cease to amaze me how much people will just refuse to believe that the things were told by the media and the govt probably aren’t true. that every “official narrative” we see becomes official for specific reasons. it’s just wild that new things come out constantly and people will still just call people crazy. it really is the scene from they live that zizek talks about in a perverts guide to ideology.

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

The_Rob posted:

it will never cease to amaze me how much people will just refuse to believe that the things were told by the media and the govt probably aren’t true. that every “official narrative” we see becomes official for specific reasons. it’s just wild that new things come out constantly and people will still just call people crazy. it really is the scene from they live that zizek talks about in a perverts guide to ideology.

Posters like Mackers (assuming they’re not ops) are clearly suffering from lifelong capitalist alienation — the poo poo literally rots the mind and your ability to think critically, especially on political issues (epitomized in America).

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

The_Rob posted:

On the other end, they'll also believe any manner of wildly implausbile spurious bullshit from OANN and then mock you for believing the "fake" media.

As long as it justifies their prejudices and ignorance its objective fact no matter where it comes from.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

pentyne posted:

On the other end, they'll also believe any manner of wildly implausbile spurious bullshit from OANN and then mock you for believing the "fake" media.

As long as it justifies their prejudices and ignorance its objective fact no matter where it comes from.

not to mention that as far as conspiracy threads go I’d say this one is as grounded as one can possibly be. does it go into weird places sometimes? sure but that’s going to happen based on the subject matter. it always finds its footing though.

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008

Malkina_ posted:

Posters like Mackers (assuming they’re not ops) are clearly suffering from lifelong capitalist alienation

Plenty of people who are like that are just lovely people with argue boners, even if they're winning at capitalism, and plenty of people who are massively suffering under capitalism who suffer no alienation whatsoever. A lot of goon tankie poo poo is somewhat hard to take specifically because of "when all you've got's a hammer, everything looks like a nail" problems.

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747
how does that only catch 24 hours but our shining star and patron saint can eat permas

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Mackers posted:

die screaming you cunts

Speaking of nazis, my dear goon, have you heard of Operation Paperclip?

Enjoy.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Mackers posted:

die screaming you cunts

where the heck did this come from all of a sudden?

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Wait until Mackers reads about America labeling one of the worst Nazi concentration camp “scientists” (second to Mengele in sadistic brutality), Hubertus Strughold, as the “The Father of Space Medicine” when they gladly employed him. But still, the Mackers out there will call you nuts for simply stating that Jim Crow America and no qualms about accepting nazi employment within the government.

I’m not even mentioning all the American banks and corporations that actively funded and encouraged nazi Germany to destroy communism in the east before the war broke out.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Mackers posted:

die screaming you cunts

Yea so the 24 hours is a placeholder for the ban, right?

Because this, after his little posting spree, only eating 24 hours is wildly inconsistent with what others get dealt for far less.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Professorjuggalo posted:

how does that only catch 24 hours but our shining star and patron saint can eat permas

mod max without approval

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

mackers is just a victim of manchurian posting secretly implanted by the admins you hate to see it

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008

Professorjuggalo posted:

The situations aren't analogous yet.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Surely he gives us the content we crave and should not be perma'd

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

new photos?

nut
Jul 30, 2019

i think we can all learn a valuable lesson here

vote

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Mackers is Irish just give them 30 days for their trangresssion

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Wheeee posted:

Yea so the 24 hours is a placeholder for the ban, right?

Because this, after his little posting spree, only eating 24 hours is wildly inconsistent with what others get dealt for far less.

their rapsheet is quite a wonder to behold

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747

HELLO LADIES posted:

The situations aren't analogous yet.

lmfao what? bringing up abrahamic religions is the same as calling everyone nazi fucks? when is my perma gonna hit

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008

Professorjuggalo posted:

lmfao what? bringing up abrahamic religions is the same as calling everyone nazi fucks? when is my perma gonna hit

Stop venting your id. cuppy explicitly got a lot of leeway and explicit provision for a compromise that would make literally all parties able to get what they want and basically pissed it away. If Mackers does the same if people start up a "Free Mackers" movement, then you can freak out about it, but there are a few steps left in the whole chain of events.

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747
venting my I’d? I’ve posted more about abrahamic religions than cuppy did without you and the other usual suspects pearl clutching about how the other 2 religions can’t be grouped with Judaism because they were invented to put down Jews (by your words)

if cuppy isn’t comparable and mackers is a slap on the wrist how am I allowed to post what I did without qualm, none of the moderating in this thread is consistent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
If you want clarifications on the religious stuff and how antisemitism and Holocaust denial are what they are, you can PM me, but I'm not derailing the thread further just because you have a weird hate boner for a real Jewish woman calling out antisemitism, and my point was simply that cuppy tea was offered a generous, explicit reprieve and then immediately took a dump on it, to the point of making it clear he was going to deliberately choose to be a bad faith actor no matter what, or was incapable of not choosing that. Mackers sucks and should get a perma on account of sucking, but the situation with cuppy isn't remotely analogous and it's not really inconsistent modding for them to give him a chance to cool off and be better, because cuppy got that and then pissed it away in the most flagrant way possible.

Basically, in game theory terms, mods are a resetting "tit for two tats" strategy and Mackers is on tat #1.