Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

ikanreed posted:

You know how the q anon people never get any results because the whole conspiracy is fake?

Prepare to get no results because the whole conspiracy is real

it hurts because it's true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

PsychedelicWarlord posted:

We know John McCain wasn't on the Lolita Express because it didn't crash

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Jim Henson and Fred Rodgers were the only childrens' entertainers who weren't loving kids.

Y'know I was gonna defend Mr. Conductor here but then again Ringo Starr was Mr. Conductor at one point and we've established all the Beatles banged kids so welp

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Let's Invade Jeffrey Epstein's Island would be the most amazing goon project of all time

have gun, will travel

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

I mean, it is odd that Trump (who I assume lets autocorrect do most of the heavy lifting for his dementia-addled brain) would misspell it 'Liddle'

these peoples' minds instinctively combine "little" and "diddle"

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

Darth Walrus posted:

Eh, from looking around, it's probably Barak. He kept showing up at Epstein's creepy sex dungeons, whereas Blair just seems to have been a high society acquaintance.

Yeah, besides, Blair's a Tory and we all know they prefer little boys.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

I love how mixed in with all the incriminating phone messages about "has female" and "she's 2x8 years old" we get some mundane poo poo like "computer in the cabana's beeping."

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

Mayor Dave posted:

I just

They can't possibly expect anyone to believe he killed himself, right? They have to know

We all knew they carbombed the panama papers journo and had those buried in the press. This is the Vulgar Display of Power.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

En Garde Motherfuckers posted:

Hell yeah, credulous dolts pretending they're the adults in the room about this is the poo poo I crave

Lol go try reading dunces & decorum. it's wall to wall "don't jump to conclusions" and "oh well I guess he killed himself if that's what the policemen say!"

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

Christoph posted:

Okay okay okay what's the status of the unsealed docs from yesterday?

Can I find and read them?

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6250856-EpsteinDepositions.html

here you go. In the rhs side panel you can right click "original document" and choose "save target as" to download a pdf file cuz lol this poo poo's gonna get scrubbed from the internet, and the newer indictments never ever released.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

epstein brain making me think he + "the cabal" faked his death and he's keyser soze-ing off to a heretofore unknown "private island" with ghislaine

There's also the outside possibility (and we're talking sub 1%) this was a death faked to whisk him away somewhere even more secure because there's a legitimately good and competent FBI investigation that'll actually punish the bwahhahahahah ok I couldn't finish that with a straight face

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

Agean90 posted:

Yeah even if he isn't technogically literate I have have a hard time believing a finance guy like epstien wouldn't know how to set up an escrow account to keep someone with a thumb drive full of docs loyal to him

They don't have to be loyal, or even know who he is. I'll take a paycheck to sit on some docs until receiving a certain signal and just lol if you wouldn't.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

Gonzo McFee posted:

Rupert Murdoch used underage girls, some as young as 15, to pose topless in his infamous Page 3 of the Sun. The archives remained online on the sun website well after this came to light. They could still be up there, I'm not going looking.

all the more reason he'd be pissed at not getting invited to the cool kids' pedophilia club

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

Hatebag posted:

That's exactly why i was wondering about aquino lol. Now, to research the epstein-freemason connection!

You joke but Prince Andrew is the head of British Freemasonry and there's actually a fuckload of documented ties. Epstein is the loving Forrest Gump of conspiracies, they're all real and he's at least in the background for all of them.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

Feranon posted:

the left does need to normalize necromancy

but also responsible gun ownership and marksmanship

the ancient goddess of witchcraft Hecate is said to carry two torches, however this is metaphorical

one torch is a magic staff and the other one is an AK

pedos get blasted with both

magic staves are weapons of war with no place on ARE STREETS

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

StabbinHobo posted:

at this point the cracking and pinging is a techno beat that will never end

epstein crack ping
doing it again
a treat for cspam
truth or dare
are you ready for this
we don't care

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

gh0stpinballa posted:

indeed the cia positively encouraged the contras to rape, torture and murder children in as public and graphic a manner as possible to terrorize peasant sandanistas. therefore, i find it highly dubious when someone adopts the smug skeptic posture w/r/t the CIA protecting epstein, such as the pod save bros, many democrats etc, which to my mind makes them look hopelessly compromised, and paedophilic in nature to their cores.

that's because they're hopelessly compromised and paedophilic in nature to their cores

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

Inspector Hound posted:

Well that was an enlightening wiki perusal, good to know the people in charge have just always been completely loving insane

my favorite pope is Sylvester II, the one who made it a rule you can't dig up previous popes, put them on trial and retroactively declare them not-pope. This apparently needed saying and formalizing. Another of his reforms was decreeing that church positions couldn't be hereditary since, y'know, vow of chastity and all. He's also why we use Arabic numerals instead of those glorified tally marks the Romans blundered along with. For his trouble he was accused of secretly being a Jew. The Pope. Secretly a Jew.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

gh0stpinballa posted:

another mysterious bullshit artist appears in the thread to do a insufferable Sensible Skeptic bit in the wake of another revelation. gee no pattern forming here at all.

every. single. time.

:10bux: may keep out the spammers pushing penis pills and scams, but it can't keep out purposeful, heavily-funded disinformation campaigns involving the intel agencies of multiple major nations.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/midnitemogwai/status/1193266242037190656?s=20

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

"I got hurt in those crimes of yours I was a willing participant and co-conspirator in, pay me!"

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

inferis posted:

aren’t there different kinds of blindness? like in some people their eyes work fine but they have some sort of problem with the visual processing part of their brain?

one of my friends growing up had a dad that was nominally "blind" from an accident but could still play basketball. Just, he could only see vague shapes/movement/etc. Being able to see good enough to play yardball is different from being able to see well enough to drive a semi again. And yeah there's a LOT of variation in what's "blind". From "literal darkness no sight at all" to "I mean he can't drive again or read a book but otherwise can do ok for himself."

Similar deal with hearing loss. I'm technically past the threshold to be considered deaf in one ear but I can still hear with it, just y'know, poorly. And the other one mostly works.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

Christoph posted:

I believe the JANET = CIA thing because I found out the hard way that those signs that say "boutique airlines" mean federal prisoner transport.

That's not remotely fair. Only around half of them are that. The other half run drugs.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

me, a peasant: "I dunno I get my ice cream at Dairy Queen"

pelosi, a plutocrat: "Even my ice cream must stink of corruption and be tied to pedophiles!"

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

Al-Jazeera's been the main media outlet willing to touch the issue of human trafficking at all: https://www.aljazeera.com/topics/subjects/human-trafficking.html

More people live in bondage today than at the height of the trans atlantic slave trade and while forced labor is certainly still a thing, the majority are trafficked for sex.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

Hurt Whitey Maybe posted:

it’s rough when you find out the CIA also read speculative fiction but as an instruction manual

Somewhere in the CIA there is or at least once was an employee who read Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars, found out it was fake, and resolved to devote every effort to making it actually true and real.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

Lol and he's denying it even though:

quote:

Sources quoted in the book claim that Clinton was tied to Epstein only because of his alleged affair with Maxwell.

"No, I totally wasn't cheating on Hillary, a thing I'm already known to have done at the time. I was hanging out with the pedophile for... other reasons that are surely not pedophilia."

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

inferis posted:

it was only a few days ago that the former ceo of reddit was defending her going to a party with jizzlane

I wouldn't call what she wound up saying a "defense" exactly...

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

Bip Roberts posted:

teenagers have sex with each other all the time

the thing I never got about people wanting to have sex with teenagers is that I remember being a teenager and having sex with teenagers and lol none of us were any good at it, poo poo was cringe as hell. turns out if you do something for 20+ years you get better at it, radical idea I know

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

Clearly the best plane is the Po-2 biplane. The only metal songs about biplanes are about the red baron and the night witches. night witches > red baron, although hilariously he'd have had an easier time engaging them than 109s did.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

comedyblissoption posted:

He was apparently angry at Judge Salas for not moving quickly enough on a lawsuit he had brought challenging the constitutionality of the male-only draft.

lol there's no active draft though, it's not like it's an emergency. nobody's sitting in front of a draft board right now in need of immediate relief.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

TrueAnon talks about him a bit in one episode- apparently "jeggings" were part of how he gained his fortune? I don't think I've ever seen a human wear these, though. Not knowingly, anyway. Why would it take a Swede living in Canada to invent these and why would anyone buy them from such a guy?

Nah, jeggings are a thing and people do wear em. You just gotta spend more time in trailer parks. I could believe some weirdo got rich off making hideous garments.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

Organic Lube User posted:

Time to bring back the transorbital lobotomy.

i'll take two thanks

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

Loucks posted:

are you proposing that they might just be pretending to be racists? that poo poo in your pics is explicitly racist. what do you think the violent black crime and global racial iq part means?

Yeah those in particular are beyond dog whistles and solidly into air raid siren territory

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

the justice department headed by the son of the man who hired epstein to teach at a school despite epstein having no education credentials

that justice department found no wrongdoing in the handling of the epstein case

i see

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

lol she's totes gonna "die of covid" and go join epstein on kidfucker island ii: we hid it slightly better this time

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

gh0stpinballa posted:

also apparently they've arrested jean luc brunel

for what?! name ONE thing he did

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

They Live is a documentary

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

Hatebag posted:

Icke's lizard people are transdimensional shapeshifting dragons with magic powers that feed on human suffering and run the world

I'm not for questioning WHY a man wants to slaughter the rich, as long as he wants to slaughter the rich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

The same "fact-checkers" who insist Joe Biden had nothing to do with mass incarceration.