Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

plz rename this thread pizzagate but real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

ok let’s be real that group has like 5000 people, if you’re an nyc billionaire you can join without any effort

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

your honor my client is clearly innocent as he didn’t already flee the country when he totally could have. anyway release him on bail nothing could go wrong

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Ruggan posted:

how are so many people into it? I just can’t wrap my head around how there are so many goddamn people that find anything in it that appeals to them? it’s alien to me and it makes me scared for my own kids

they literally have more wealth than they could possibly spend themselves so every material luxury is meaningless to them; the only enticing things left to pursue are stuff that society has made illegal

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

tl;dr everyone’s a pedophile

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Al! posted:

idk how anyone at jacobin is ok with workong for a millionaire who stiffs his workers and fights unionization

you’re describing basically every company in America

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

don’t post this guy thx

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

uber_stoat posted:

honestly though, there are cameras everywhere in that place and they're meant to be watched 24/7. it's a very nasty prison. they stuck el chapo in there pretrial. something very weird is going on here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Correctional_Center,_New_York

honestly though he was very obviously murdered or at the very least intentionally allowed to commit suicide

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i hate big mouth so much because the kroll show was so good and then this is the poo poo he comes up with after it?!

I like to think that big mouth is just a way to get all the good guest comedians from kroll show some easy Netflix VA money

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

the connection that bogota is the largest city in Colombia so it has the biggest portion of people living on the street?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

cracking and pinging ovah here