Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
the NAVY copped to UFO’s existing and put out documentation to back it up like 2-3 years ago and it was barely a blip on the radar. people don’t even believe in COVID here on Earth who gives a gently caress about aliens LMAO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
the truth is that any alien capable of interdimensional travel would view Earth and its inhabitants the way you or I view a busy anthill or a monkey jacking itself off with poop for lube.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
wait uh what is the :biotruths: about pedos being dudes?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I never really noticed before how the island looks like a baby committing seppuku

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Yeah I'm 100% pro-vaccine but if you think i'm taking a Trump-approved vaccine that skipped the 2-3 years of clinical trials you are out of your mind.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

the milk machine posted:

I literally don’t know and would be happy to see info on that, hence the question in the first place

How about you loving google it since you're so curious smarty pants. This is a thread for elite CIA Ops only and your InfoAc is PATHETIC!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
yeah it doesn’t matter if your cult leader is a piece of poo poo openly as long as the cultists still feel the sense of belonging

see: L. Ron Hubbard

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Turtle Sandbox posted:

One Nazi scientist was so convinced the earth was hollow and we lived on the inside, that he build a massive telescope so they could look up at Britain. Nazi's always have been, and always will be, blindingly stupid.

There’s an incredible video online about Flat Earthers, and the capstone of the film is when, at a Flat Earth convention, they scientifically construct an experiment with a $20,000 laser to essentially test for the Coriolis Effect. The experiment is... a success? because they basically see with their own eyes that the Earth is curved and they just... shrug and drive back to the convention center to figure out what they did wrong.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Everytime I check in on this thread I have to scroll through pages and pages before I see the names Maxwell or Epstein

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
hey so is this just the kooky conspiracy thread now? what happened to Maxwell? didn’t she get arrested like a month ago? isn’t she... like... the key to all of this still potentially meaning consequences for anyone or justice for the victims?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

nut posted:

is this a request that we google it anew today for you and then post it here?

as far as I’ve known there hasn’t been any significant updates, just waiting in the legal system and a steady number of alleged victims coming out since the opening of the Epstein compensation fund since June

sorry I thought the threat labeled “Epstein thread” would be a good place to check in on Epstein but then I scrolled through 5 pages of spook poo poo and had none of the info I was looking for.