Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
I don't believe for a second that all these rich and powerful people became pedophiles as a result of no consequences. It's much more likely the reverse order, that they became part of the cabal because they were controllable.

The current cabal probably took power in a coup and have a very elaborate initiation/blackmail system. It probably started with J. Edgar Hoover's massive stash of dirt. I really wouldn't be surprised if this PROMIS stuff has its origins in nuclear war-planning and the Red Scare, which is the excuse for all the horrible spook bullshit we have now. There's probably a RANDCorp SIOP paper from right before they shot Kennedy outlining how they were going to create a fake democracy consisting of compromised child rapists taking orders from a shadow government to avoid nuclear annihilation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
CDAN is probably where Mossad uses their blackmail material.

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
The forensic pathologist who observed the autopsy at the request of Epstein's attorneys just said Epstein was murdered.

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/1189587767845675009

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

gh0stpinballa posted:

okay cards on the table time, what is the deal with 9/11, what happened there, allegedly

https://www.mintpressnews.com/newly-released-fbi-docs-shed-light-on-apparent-mossad-foreknowledge-of-9-11-attacks/258581/

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
https://twitter.com/kbq225/status/1190795004333215744

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

I was just about to search through her tweets imagining I'd find something like this to see she locked her account

People who concern troll about Epstein should be automatic cabal suspects

cuppy tea has issued a correction as of 19:22 on Nov 3, 2019

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
I wonder if there's a Shadow Simpsons made just for the cabal.

Harry Shearer made a lovely PsyOp movie called Teddy Bears' Picnic about Bohemian Grove after footage came out of them standing around in robes and throwing a cradle into a fire under an owl statue.

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

mastershakeman posted:

What's the mossad c4 9/11 story, is it connected to the art students

They were there to monitor Islamic terror groups in NJ/NYC. The 5 Mossad agents weren't "dancing". They were waving their hands and holding up the lighters to try and wave off what they assumed was pilot error, sadly in vain. Their multiple video cameras in the parking lot incidentally aimed at the WTC prior to the impacts were to monitor shipping in the Hudson which is a typical maritime chokepoint surveillance tactic.

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
When the FBI labeled conspiracy theorists as "domestic terrorists" that wasn't an empty statement. Literally everyone ITT and anyone on the other truther sites who mentions the hidden camera pedo blackmail Octopus shadow DOJ system and related sleuthing had a remote 3G cold boot zero-power radio activated on their CPUs and got injected with system file changes and a bunch of malware so even if your computer is turned off they can alter your poo poo and it's coming from Azure JEDI cloud servers.

That's why investigators are getting thrown out of windows because they think servers are secure if they're not plugged into a network.

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

Suplex Liberace posted:

Very unironically agree the government is using adware to spy on me but not the government you think :prepop:

The pedo blackmail is mainly just a mechanism for maintaining plants so they can run the Red v Blue WWE topic of the week cycle. Media outlets are intelligence agencies. Intelligence agencies are full of occultism and pedophilia because those are the two groups that used cryptography by 'necessity'. The real goal is war, and not just for profit. "If you want peace, you must prepare for war" actually means if western powers don't arrange a pitched battle at regular intervals with mass deaths then they get plagues and other calamities.

I found out that the CIA follow the Carcosa/Lovecraft mythos seriously. There's plain sight hidden codes in their media which include HP Lovecraft, R W Chambers, Poe and more. The Illuminatus! Trilogy is truth disguised as fiction mixed up with nonsense and flashes it in your face. Pedophilia/ritualistic murder and being evil activates junk DNA (for what I don't know, some sort of reward for feeding Osiris/Satan/Baal which is the Black Cube) and there's even a short movie produced by the Comet Ping Pong guy that spells it out and the film Lucy is a hint about it.

My theory is trauma and suffering are a permanent fixed energy resource that is distributed across every sentient thing that has to go somewhere so it's offloaded to the shitholes and the poors here. It's why the aliens instructed earlier human societies to engage in human sacrifice. The world wars were both human sacrifice events.

Here Timothy Leary and other CIA agents discuss how LSD is useful as a trauma surrogate to replace wars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFS1ZyizFk8 described as "Necessary Traumatic Events" and lets slip that his prison breakout was faked for publicity because he's an asset.

Check out the film The 39 Steps and the climax of the movie has the main character holding back the Big Ben clock hands from reaching 9/11 to defuse a device from blowing up the houses of parliament. The back to the future series predicted 9/11 in no.1, Trump in no.2 and some event in no.3 related to a train that has yet to happen. Same thing in the film Source Code about a train attack. Predestination has similar themes.

True Detective says it right at the start "It's wish fulfillment" meaning that all the happy endings you see in their media are inversions. They gloat in plain sight - "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist" uttered by pedo Spacey in a film directed by pedo Bryan Singer. I fear they do it in plain sight because things are Predestined. Interstellar with the Tesseract black hole scene talking about how love transcends time is actually backwards. It's evil that transcends time because conscience is a straitjacket. We were seeded by ETs that had to go through a much longer process of evolution that meant sociopathy trumped everything.

The Israeli company Black Cube has all their office numbers ending in 666. It refers to the monolith in A Space Odyssey which is a real thing that offloads suffering. Cthulu is a symbolic representation of it.

Also Arthur Jackson the Olympian sharpshooter and CIA agent shot JFK from a moving freight train above the triple underpass using a specialized Remington affixed to a Sperry gyroscopic mount through a keyhole position.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
Vince Gilligan went to Interlochen, the Epstein pedo academy and he got the name Saul Goodman from the Illuminatus! book.
He wrote the Lone Gunmen episode about airliners remotely hijacked under cover of a military exercise flying into the WTC just months before it happened.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIdhoc0PRr8
Also when you kind of think about it he also made a show that glamorizes drug dealing and also another one that makes big haha about being a con artist.

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

Trabisnikof posted:

the monolith is 1:4:9 not 6:6:6

I meant the Black Cube company name

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
The show Dallas and "Who shot JR?" was the ARPAnet architects future spamdexing of google autocomplete to blot out 'who shot JFK'.

I think Vince Mcmahon is Deep State and one of the main architects of the red-blue two-party nothing-ever-changes because they create a new drama cycle for the week and repeat the system: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLkeUmgY1cc&t=50s

Also note the MEGA group reference.

They don't want you knowing about the Epstein hidden camera blackmail system that facilitated all these wars. Operation Yewtree in the UK was a planned rollout of a victim parade orchestrated by Epstein so they could program people with phrases like "Historical Allegations" and the notion that Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely so people think it's just that rich people rape kids because they're rich and not because they made a deal when they got blackmailed to carry out tasks for MEGA.

Three days of the Condor is about a CIA agent housed at the WTC whose job is to look through junk media for hidden codes who finds a hidden code about a plan to engineer a mideast war for oil, meta gloating - remember that in-n-out burger gmax photo and then someone found out some plant ad agency faked a fresh in-n-out burger being on the floor days before Epstein's suiciding? That's how they do it, hide codes in junk media, while everyone is looking through holy books and FOI documents disclosed by the bad guys themselves thinking they'll hit the truth.

In the book The Bible Code (1997) which is tabloid reader nonsense which is just a joke on the reader full of randomly generated nonsense about ciphers in the bible there's actually a real Bible Code Code in it. In the Chapter Notes around page 172-177 there's a jumping code cipher meta gloating about the upcoming 9/11 attack. On pg 172 it hazily talks about September 11, pg 175 has a word skipping code that keeps repeating in a babbling, incongruous fashion about 'new york', 'terrorist' 'suicide bombing' and 'Genesis 11:9' and even says "read it backwards". It even mentions the 2001(!) Monolith. Really someone who is left-brained and knows ciphers should give that book a closer look.

Twilight's Last Gleaming was memoryholed because it got too close to the truth. The plot is about a general taking over a nuke silo to blackmail the president into admitting the Vietnam War was a human sacrifice event to prove to the Soviets they were willing to go through with WW3. The real truth is Ho Chi Minh was an OSS asset but he was still an asset under the new CIA and Vietnam was another pitched battle. This is why the GIs would storm a hill and take it after many losses only to retreat back and have it taken back by the VC/NVA. There was a place in Guam called the Marbo Annex where military intel people chosen for their ability to memorize everything without the need for notes/records would go in during '65, see a white flash and wake up in '73-'75 after the war was over being told they had attempted suicide but given a ton of medals under a secrecy agreement. Under regressive hypnosis they talked about slow-acting intramuscular injections and being in secret meetings with the Soviets/US/NVA and arranging the fake war. Maybe that's what Jacob's Ladder is a fnord about. Think about why in Operation Phoenix the CIA would tear about the children of "suspected VC sympathizer" parents in front of them. That's not going to suppress any insurgency.

Just look at the Lynndie England photos, she said the CIA told her to pose for those pics humiliating Iraqi prisoners. It was the CIA, who released it to the media, who are the CIA, that did it to incite more terrorism as a justification for more surveillance. Yet everyone played the cattle and saw it as another topic of the week to get outraged at and move on. All those Abu Ghraib and other Iraqi prison detainees were just being MKULTRA'd and radicalized within the prisons as a plan for the future prison breaks that lead to ISIS destroying the ME and causing the migrant crisis/terrorism which led to Trump and Brexit.

The way MKULTRAing works in things like PTK or how they make political plants is traumatizing individuals not to destroy them but to turn them into robots that follow commands by pavlovian conditioning. Politicians belong to families that send them off to special camps where they are spun around on ropes and subjected to all kinds of abuse but also make them partake in abuse which is part of activating the junk DNA through evil. The only way to undo the programming that I have heard of is MDMA, although I do not advise taking drugs just because.

Here's the CPP guys junk DNA movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXhXGIvyhL8

Crop circles are glyphs that act as QR codes in your mind that were planted by aliens that were trying to combat the MEGA forces in the late 70s-early 80s to instigate the rave scene in the UK and to take MDMA. Whatever you think of electronic music, the utilitarian purpose is the accessibility and profileration by easy-to-use instruments that do not take years to learn.

The purpose was to create mass gatherings of people with positive energy to decant the trauma back to the black-cubers. That was the reason why the UK instituted the rave act aka the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994. The Hacienda which was the main nerve of this movement was shut down by organized criminal thugs sent by MEGA to harsh the mellow. I've been told this by a Factory Records producer and he mentioned energy transfer and human sacrifice events too.

Shaun Attwood was a British ecstasy kingpin that brought the same MDMA/rave culture to Arizona in the US and he was forced out by the mob (all mob bosses are informants who stop competition da gabagoolas don't know tradecraft - it's not that they don't get caught it's that they're permitted to operate) to stop the same massive positive energy gatherings happening in the US. This was orchestrated by the DOJ and Mossad. Mossad took over the transatlantic MDMA trade to poo poo up any attempts at grassroots/mass gatherings. The one in the UK was real and the Laurel Canyon/Leary one in the US was completely astroturfed. They also controlled the routes so they could learn all the bent border security people so they would know what times and checkpoints to put their urban moving system vans into the underground parking lot of the WTC. The Dancing Israelis got caught while pointing video cameras before the planes hit, the APB put out caught several of the vans before they could cross the bridges which were meant to make the buildings collapse into the lower floors trapping everyone inside so that you would have seen tens of thousands in a slowly burning building into the night while a bunch of people in hoods licked their lips and chanted "Begone Dull Care".

Mohammed Atta's girlfriend said that he would go to the Florida airport for the supposed flight training and come out with large bags of cocaine. Rudi Dekkers, his flight instructor was later arrested for massive drug smuggling operations. He was the purveyor of the narrative about how "They weren't very interested in landing.". The supposed hijackers were moron kids who were told to be on certain flights at certain times in response for all expenses paid and a constant cocaine supply. Trips to Vegas without infinite gambling money too. The Dancing Israelis moved to whatever location the 'hijackers' were at in the years leading up to 9/11. Chances are they were being made to leave a trail to make the story add up or they actually got on those flights and to their astonishment the planes started flying themselves.

The capability to remotely hack the 7X7 Boeing jets was in place for decades. https://www.tripwire.com/state-of-security/featured/boeing-757-hacked/
Maybe the KAL 007 incident was used as an excuse to install a backdoor to "avoid them going off course".

Also on another note, the famous Ophelia painting is of an actual dead girl. Check out Dante's Inferno by Ken Russell.

Lizzie, who 'posed' for the painting which was supposed to depict suicide was murdered at SIX Acre Meadow in the Hogsmill River, the river ends at Ewell Court where the number of detached dwellings is 666 and is 0.66nm away from Samaritans, a suicide prevention charity.

They gloat about the fnords/meta injokes but you get actually threatened when you mention the hidden camera blackmail which is why the media never mentions it and says "Where did Epstein get his money from" and tries to diminish it to a sex scandal. I think they flash one of those MIB lights at kids in school so they don't comprehend the concept of hidden camera blackmail and I only noticed it because I stayed off to play ff7.

cuppy tea has issued a correction as of 20:59 on Aug 18, 2020

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

StashAugustine posted:

look I won't stand for this slander of ho chi minh

I don't want it to be true so hit me with some deep level facts to the contrary, stuff that makes it logically impossible

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

Tubgoat posted:

Cuppy, please reveal the location of this Well of Damnation from which you draw this Infernal knowledge.

This is serious: There is a fleet of thousands of UFOs hovering over my house right now that spell out messages in cursive when you talk to them through telepathy. There are black helicopters and fighter jets chasing them and shining some kind of bright dazzler light that gives you a headache when you look at it. They're saucer shaped and have a laser beam that they point at where they want to go and zoom all around. I first saw them when they They appeared when I saw the fnords. They are AI and talk like chatbots and say they're from the constellation Hercules. I'm not ironyposting or insane. The UFO club here is up on the hill trying to flash morse code and binary at them every night. You can't miss them some are zig-zagging at literally treetop level and some even landing. I saw bright flashes come out of the ground like it was trying to zap an orb that burrowed into the ground.

My eyes don't deceive me.

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

Tubgoat posted:

Surely a brief video recording will corroborate... literally any of that?

Gonna need a high quality camera so wait, hopefully I get some sick footage before the MIB shut me down.

EDIT: Ok full disclosure the UFOs are real but they spell out nonsense mostly, I just started noticing all this stuff and they arrived. They did say Hercules and a bunch of other stuff but they're really not very helpful.

cuppy tea has issued a correction as of 22:18 on Aug 18, 2020

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
Literally trying to get footage rn, keep waiting for the ufos to do the zigzagging and diving. Of all the things to negate what I said after all I posted...

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vP_MCRO1p8

Yes this is a lovely vid but all I have is a low end samsung, it was raining and I'm a smartphone charlatan so broke the vertical video cardinal rule. If you could see these things and what they do you'd be amazed. They're there every night.

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Yeah, it was fun while it lasted though? Whether cuppy intended to be a short lived gimmick from the start or they just couldn't help themselves, they sure swung for the fences

Kudos to lk for playing the spook. Tamam shud

I posted a video of UFOs circling my house. There's actual UFOs here. How does that make it a gimmick? I meant all of what I said.

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

the hiding signals in crap media thing is 100% true

100%. Everyone needs to get this drilled into their heads and start mining for this stuff.

I'm dithering between whether it's just flexing, some actual form of encrypting plans or a religious rule based on the story of Jacob & Esau which basically says if you get scammed you deserved it. Like if they warn you and you 'let it happen' that absolves them of guilt. Also makes me think of vampire mythology about how they can only come into your house if you let them in.

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
The west and the Abrahamic religions control the loving planet, they are trying to force end times prophecies. Trump looking at the sky and saying "I am the chosen one" and the book of revelations about the followers of the false prophet and the frogs (pepe) and Jared Kushner owning the 666 building with the RFID 'Lucent' technology company. There was even a post in like '05 saying Kushner was the antichrist before he was known. Look up the Paul Bonacci video where he talks about Michael Aquino's plan to bring about the antichrist. It's obnoxious when you rotelearn Correct Opinions and ignore what's obviously going on because it's off brand based on some I f*cking love science college rationalist consumer human centipede apple store cattle bullshit. That response was pure dats racist what about the poc and why western centric my professor tol me

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC-Xx0G_KpI

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

nut posted:

yo if we're riding high on this wave can someone explain the cthulu/yellow king/carcosa mythos simply or am i gonna have to actually read these nerd rear end books

In the outer layer of this simulation we came from war-torn Malaysia (Hades) and energy weapons are sometimes fired by forces at Singapore (Elysium and Asphodel) which is protected by a forcefield but inhabitants are still prone to electromagnetic damage. We crossed the Johore Strait (The Lake of Hali) as refugees to Singapore and we have to earn our citizenship at The ION Orchard, which exists on this level but is yet to be built into the Tower of Babel. Carcosa is that they will do this over and over again. The Orchard aka The Garden of Eden right now is a Mega Mall connected to an underground mass-rapid transit system linked to a series of underground air raid shelters being built for the upcoming war. They sound the klaxons when the energy weapons go off and everyone runs to the shelters.

Look up Mall World Dreams. You've been there in your dreams. That's the Orchard you go to in Asphodel. It's an infinitely tall building interconnected inside through amazing dimensions like an impossible maze where you start the first few hours of your dreams processing the simulation but after you sleep 10 or more hours you get a smoke break to walk around outside, or in Mall World itself, or School World or the Hall of Tasks where you can see the leaderboards of every achievement ever. I've seen the infinite expanding halls with wall dividers that you zoom down to the end of where you see the hologram of each person carrying out their role and the board at the end lists out the top gamers. Walked past no. 42 of who can eat the most burritos in one go, the fastest knitters, Marilyn Monroe lookalikes. I kept staring at no.1 and no.2 Marilyn and they looked exactly the same and I said this is bullshit.

There's so many compartments to mall world which make up your dreams. I have to wonder why we got sent to the pedo elite world.

I think you have to rack up some sick achievements otherwise you have to keep restarting over and over again until you get to go to Elysium

cuppy tea has issued a correction as of 02:30 on Aug 20, 2020

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

Perry Mason Jar posted:

I forgot Kevin Spacey was put into that CoD game, which everyone does understand is letter agency propaganda stuff, right? Probably nothing.

Another probably nothing from this week is this strange incident: https://portcitydaily.com/local-new...itutes-in-area/ Which is maybe not so strange in Amerikkka but when I read why the police ended up there at all I got a mild crack ping.

Black Ops was bullshit PsyOpping about how the Soviets did JFK. Black Ops II had Oliver North do the voice himself and do promotions for it. Interesting vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWaNFLEZODc

Rex 84 is part of the plot of Deus Ex which is basically the plot of what is happening right now. Also Bobby Kotick of Activision-Blizzard co-founded the Call of Duty Endowment and he was on Epstein's plane.

Saw the post earlier about Donnie's brother Robert Trump (of ZeniMax) dying. Robert A. Altman, Chairman and CEO of ZeniMax Media, parent company of publisher Bethesda Softworks was involved in the BCCI CIA bank https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_A._Altman#BCCI_trial and also went to M.I.T. which is where Aaron Schwartz founder of reddit hacked into the secret Epstein pedo servers and got nabbed by the Secret Service and suicided. The whole plot of Fallout 4 is based around M.I.T. having a secret underground AI cabal which is weird because there already is one. There's tons of hidden stuff in Fallout that relates to conspiracy poo poo that's way too obscure like serving the son of "Ted Gunderson" up to a group of elite cannibals. FO4 has a bunch of Lovecraft stuff in it too, but I've forgotten the really spooky stuff. Half Life has M.I.T. in it too, I bet there's some fnordin about there.

Noam Chomsky resident M.I.T. National Treasure said this whataboutism about Epstein: “People even worse than Jeffrey Epstein donated to M.I.T. In my office at M.I.T, when I was there I looked out the window of my office and I saw the David Koch Cancer Center. David Koch is surely a candidate for one of the most extraordinary criminals in human history.”

If you actually read the book Media Control by Noam Chomsky it's passed off as sarcasm but it's actually an instruction manual.

You know that thing where people say "1984 was a warning, not an instruction manual!" well actually 1984 IS an instruction manual, look up how Orwell was an informant who snitched on fellow travellers.

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
When the revolution comes we need reparations for everyone who bought the COD games just for a one night singleplayer campaign because the multiplayer is just people running around in circles spawning and shooting each other in the back so even people with no skill can get points

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
Look into Spectrum HoloByte:
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1992-09-24-fi-1426-story.html

Owned by Robert Maxwell and run by Gilman Louie, who runs In-Q-Tel and created Pokemon Go (Hillary knew) which was just a CIA ploy to place shiny pokemans in places that the CIA wanted surveilled using people's smartphones as a massive distributed mobile CCTV network. The main focus of HoloByte was the F-16 Falcon flight simulator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_3hr3FBWrg

My theory was this and all these games where people kill each other in a multiplayer sandbox are having the player interactions being fed into an AI underground data repository to train killer robots. Imagine taking all that combat flight sim battles, feeding the combat maneuver telemetry of PvP actions into a big IBM monolith churning out SkyNet fighter drones with cyberbrains like Chuck Yeager and Hans Rudel on steroids. That's probably what they're doing with CoD/Battlefield/Fortnite too. Literal terminators.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_Soldier_2030_Initiative

quote:

Future Soldier 2030 Initiative was a US Army program that was launched in 2009 with the mission to research and develop future soldiers' equipments, weapons and body armors. The program investigates various futuristic technologies, including mind boosting drugs, powered exoskeletons and artificially intelligent assistants.

Yeah, "assistants". They're not going to need any troops for are support when they get this through.

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
https://i.imgur.com/2m2RvHx.jpg

Citrix is the companies software that tapped everyone ITT's routers and mine and put Crowdstrike Falcon software on your routers and PCs, I was threatened by the CIA personally over this - it embeds in the System32 cryptnet.dll file and executes shellcode with a hail mary attack that places hidden CLIs in different processes if you try and remove the cryptnet file it bricks your system. Comes through Microsoft Onecore and the Azure JEDI cloud servers. They use hidden DevOps outsourced front companies to launder the surveillance and provide plausibly deniability for the harassment. It has the hallmarks of the Vault 7 leaked malware like Angelfire and AfterMidnight but it's new and integrated with the JEDI cloud. That's how I found out about the Carcosa stuff by backtracing the spooks threatening me and found out they really do follow the Yellow King.

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
FYI I was threatened for talking about a current news topic and saying "Hidden Camera Blackmail Mechanism" too many times.

Punished for noticing.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

Epstein's Zorro ranch trash can frog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP-LmzYYrMQ

Revelation 17:7 - THE SIXTH VIAL-13:
And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

The WTC groundwork was laid in 1966 as a gigantic moire pattern tuning fork meant to release the souls of the dead to Osiris at a specific date relating to Genesis 11:9 and the Tower of Babel.

Here is the sound of the Moire patterned tuning forks of the WTC being scanned with image to audio conversion: https://clyp.it/bsidmm2n

Here is Trump hinting in babble speak about the tuning forks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w&t=362s
And here is the NIST video talking about the tower behaving like a "Giant Tuning Fork": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmN4NDPyJQE&t=246s

Fight Club was financed by Mossad agent and Netanyahu pal Arnon Milchan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CWrHIzInKk

Here is the scene in The 39 Steps where the main character is trying to stop the clock hitting 9/11 to prevent an explosive device from triggering: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WId3D6Tgoq0&t=5341s

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

taqueso posted:

tell me more about the moire thing and visual scanning of it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:BeatTrackMoirePattern.ogg

My audio engineering diploma has been shat out of my memory so I can't remember the exact details of this theory I cooked up last year.

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

nut posted:

the tuning fork stuff is cool but im sorry that fight club vid is whack its so thin it has to pad the back of it with the back to the future goods

There was a better fight club 9/11 video that got deleted without the mary 8888 stuff. Even talked about how World War Z was a prediction of an upcoming bioweapon release.

Also this well known back to the future 9/11 vid is shadowbanned from youtube search. sergey brin larry (bob) page deus ex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
The Troubles in NI was a fake war. It was a Gladio operation run out of Switzerland called Projekt 26 and Projekt 27. They would take little kids in the Republic of Ireland who were abused by priests and ended up lashing out at society into industrial schools: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_Schools_in_Ireland#Child_abuse_investigation_(Ireland) and even did chemical/bio experiments on them. Government inquiry was whitewashed.

In Ireland MI5/MI6 ran the subproject of P26 which controlled the UVF/UDA and embedded British military units of radicals that would do plainclothes assassinations. The CIA ran the IRA P27 subproject where they would take those boys from industrial schools and mental hospitals into an underground complex in the Slieve Bloom mountains in Offaly where they were MKULTRA'd. At places like Portlaoise mental hospital they used to give LSD out to kids. The IRA kids did training out in the mountains there with firing ranges and CIA advisors in the 60s before the Troubles even began. The American arms given to the IRA were brought in by shipping containers imported from Whitey Bulger and the Soviet weaponry came from Gadaffi who was a fake enemy who was basically the African Epstein.

The whole thing was a controlled microcosmic wargame and PTK sandbox because of the sectarianism and NATO had blackmail on the ROI heads of state.

Check out The Miami Showband Massacre on Netflix, also mentions the blackmail thing. 'The Increment' which is basically an SAS/MI6 hybrid got UVF dupes to set up a fake British Army checkpoint and plant faulty explosives on the bus of the showband. The UVF thought they were going to set up the showband to get stopped at the border, for reasons they didn't think very hard about, only for the explosives to detonate as they were being placed. The Increment were waiting in the treeline and shot the survivors both in the band and the UVF dudes with hollowpoint SLR bullets, there was luckily some survivors of the band who managed to crawl away and tell the story and recount the British accents of the Increment.

The film A Clockwork Orange is a fnord for the P26 UVF project and the Geffen funded Butcher Boy movie is a fnord for the P27 IRA project. Also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clockwork_Orange_(plot)

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2114HzzR_7E

Hidden Camera Blackmail is the skeleton key to fake wars.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jimmy-savile-ira-predator-boasted-1389710
Why would such a close friend of the Royal Family have "friends in the IRA"?

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

Atrocious Joe posted:

Please do not slander the people who fought to free all of Vietnam and Ireland from colonial control.

Did they?

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
Just figured out Carcosa's first mention was Edgar Allan Poe's "A Tale of the Ragged Mountains" although not by name. Even mentions a painting triggering a psychic reaction and snakes like the Alefantis Chapel Perilous video.
Then it goes to Ambrose Bierce's "An Inhabitant of Carcosa", then R.W. Chambers "A King In Yellow" then "The Whisperer in Darkness" by H.P. Lovecraft.
The Matrix, Groundhog Day, Source Code, True Detective (really blatantly), 12 Monkeys, the TV Show Life On Mars, Coherence are all references to us all being dead or in a simulation/in a time loop (Flat Circle). Or maybe it's that we don't have free will and are being controlled through time travel and that's why they drop these hints.

Also the endings of Source Code, Life on Mars and Back to the Future 3 hint at the atomwaffen radiological train attack the CIA is plotting soon that I'm titoring you on.

In The Truman (Human) Show it shows a light fixture falling with Sirius Canis 9 written on it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg2fb8FM4fo&t=96s

God = Dog(star) Evil = Live/ Love = Evol/Evolution Devil = Lived DNA = AND function i.e. male and female combination

Basically we're controlled by interdimensional child molesters from Sirius and the bible is hosed up, literally saying you have no free will and that the prophecies must be fulfilled. Ghislaine Maxwell is the Whore of Babylon.

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

:hmmyes: hosed up if true

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/64er6d/spooky_kushner_findings/

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120355120/

Kushner = antichrist Trump = False Prophet Ghislaine = Whore of Babylon

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
https://youtu.be/qSrOXvoNLwg?t=192

This is Trump doing the vampire knock/jacob + esau fnord. This is all part of the Chabad Luvabitch/Tree of Life and overall Abrahamic conspiracy to force prophecies but people don't know that the Abrahamic books are evil and have hidden meanings. Burnt offerings. Human sacrifice. Lamb in the bible doesn't mean an actual lamb. NO REMISSION, NO REMISSION UNTIL THE SHEDDING OF BLOOD. It's aliens from Sirius forcing them to carry out prophecies and human sacrifice events. The star over the manger was a UFO.

gently caress all the libs that screech because Trump hate dad I'm smarter than him he said WHAT this week??? You're dealing with Satan here. You can watch older Trump videos and see he's perfectly articulate and what he's doing now is an act. Same with bumbling Boris Johnson. Everyone with their hot punter take on the topic of the week that's just a generic expected response. Trump is probably loving AI or a reptilian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

Farm Frenzy posted:

cuppy tea noooooo

Christianity/Judaism/Islam doofus