Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Delta-Wye posted:

I think its a bit of mental fasc on my part, but I'm also a little pissed off that a nonce brit and a smarmy south african are the loudest voices trying to take over his mantle in satirical mass media criticism of the US gov. Distasteful! The NY jew bit that Steward would lay into here and there wasn't a universally american identity, but I think it was an authentically american identify, you know?
Wait, what??? You can't just loving throw that out there like that. Please say you meant it to say "nonsense"... :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Delta-Wye posted:

checking urban dictionary, I've always used the word this way:
3) A common British insult - generally equivalent to wanker, twat

but clearly that was #3 on like... the third entry so idk really.

TBH, I'm pretty sure I learned that word from a certain (ahem) nonce throwing it around on the Bugle.

Phew, but yeah that is not quite correct, we have a great surplus of ways to call someone an rear end in a top hat so if you're throwing in nonce you are quite specifically also calling someone a paedo.

btw I read this thread through the great suiciding around page 75 then skipped around and ahead. Seems like all the early speculation has been dropped with only the Dersh left standing and it seems 90% of that is his inability to just shut the gently caress up?

I got back into this after watching the Netflix doc and just being blown away that Dershowitz thought it would somehow be a good idea to be the one to come on camera and issue his denial whilst literally everyone else has the good sense to just issue a standard denial or no comment through their people. Even if he's somehow actually telling the truth, the sheer optics of being the only one on "Epstein's side" to appear means he's going to be the face viewers take away because it's just him and then victim reports and stories. For such an obstensibly smart person it's the dumbest damned thing I've ever seen.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Pro-tip: You'd be doing future historians a great service by individually screenshotting and saving each page of this thread, which is an irreplaceable collection of twitter stories and analysis.

If you're using Chrome, you can simply find the (well hidden) full-page screenshot feature, accessible from the developer menus / command line. Keep pressing that while advancing the thread to the next page. Or if someone knows a better way.

As someone who read this from the beginning last week, a LOT of the early embedded tweets are gone. I was going to ask about followup on some things when I caught up but it all gets to be too overwhelming.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Perry Mason Jar posted:

wait wait wait it's not possible this is the first im hearing epstein was a member of the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, the New York Academy of Science, and Rockefeller University, right? I mean... did I really miss that? The first two are well known to be explicitly CIA . and Rockefeller sticks out like a sore thumb. good (essential) reading here: https://blackagendareport.com/oil_and_global_capitalist_crisis

That bio is basically copy-pasted from his about me section of his blog. someone linked to it on archive.org very early on in this thread.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

gh0stpinballa posted:

which is also why it is vexing to see people like r*bert e*ans being so recklessly boosted as any kind of authority to people. he is also an enemy.
Okay, what don't I know? I basically listen to most of his stuff and love BtB.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

I'm starting to think that owning an island is basically an admission of guilt

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

uh, not being American or a lawyer, how common is it to be ordered to destroy all materials related to an earlier case as part of a different case?

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

okay phew that is an important distinction

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

I honestly assumed she'd been disappeared. Maybe they just need her to point out what's safe to keep to mollify the public without troubling their handlers and what's important to burn.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

I looked it up and hiding in Paris does make sense. Quiet and sheltered and literally in between 3 borders, one of them international.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

pancake rabbit posted:

this is c-spam we do not "make jokes", thank you

you have to admit Jared's mum is looking a little maxswelly maxwellish Maxwellian

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

According to the Netflix doc she was always the one making the threats and doing the follow-ups, not him. Like hell she gets to rebrand as a victim.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Jarf posted:

I'm not defending David Walliams' actions here. Just saying that the age of consent in the UK is 16 so whilst it is abhorrent it isn't actually illegal.

I know I know, I'm sorry.

It certainly won't do any good for his public image or children's book sales.

Also: *arewethebaddies.gif*

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

HELLO LADIES posted:

As to fortunes older than the current British crown/any fiat version of the pound sterling, there's the Church of Rome and all of it's various spinoffs and subsidiary orders, the Rothschilds, a bunch of similar and contemporaneous Jewish banking families that tend not to get listed in most pop Illuminati stuff, the endowments of most of the Ivies, the Delano family (as in FDR) which traces back to an Italian family that's contemporaneous with the Medicis, the Astor family, and probably a bunch of others. I also think the Morgans and DuPonts of the US are probably reboots/proxies of much older families, much like how John Jacob Astor's origin story is almost certainly bullshit and the Astors are even older than they're documented to be.

Not looking to crack ping but my brother is hugely interested in the Rothschild's to the point he's read most books on them and he's never come across anything to imply the family existed as a wealthy banking family before 1760. What have you got and who're the "similar and contemporaries" families?

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Delta-Wye posted:

What does this mean? A quick google only returned this article and it seems pretty legit.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/newly-released-fbi-docs-shed-light-on-apparent-mossad-foreknowledge-of-9-11-attacks/258581/

I'm not really willing to do a lot of digging to substantiate your four word post.

I'm sorry but I but the dancing Israelis as much as I buy the dancing Muslims the other side says they saw. This thread throws everything at the wall and it's often entertaining and in ways, enlightening but then there's things that I'm aware if they were posted in say, the Freep thread, everyone would be pointing and laughing at the racist idiots.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Delta-Wye posted:

If that is to be believed, they were pre-positioned to view the attack.
They have specific identities, and documentation that ties them to a foreign intelligence service.

I haven't dug to verify the veracity of the claims (although I remember distinctly when these guys were originally arrested), but the claims taken at face value seem pretty compelling. Are you suggesting the author is making these facts up, or is there later info in the article you have an issue with?

EDIT: I would really like to know more about what the issue is and what you are claiming; did they not exist at all? Were they not intelligence? Is the story being manufactured by mintpress?

I mean, the article certainly exists and I have no doubt the people exist. It's typical reporting but in no way does it prove that "the Mossad did 9/11". At my most conspiratorial I can believe that the US gov knew about the attacks and Israel wanted to view it knowing that the foreign policy fallout would be good for them but unless you already have things that need easily confirming it's not evidence of what people on Stormfront love to use this article as. Honestly, everything around that time was crazy and so much reporting from that time is pulling on any string available because everything will sell and anything must be possible.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Filthy Hans posted:

how long has the Wayfair conspiracy theory been bouncing around

Ed Balls recently purchased a boudoir from Wayfair for $15000

Pretty sure it's from this week. What female name did his boudoir have?

Also lol why is that public knowledge? Did he tweet it or something?

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Delta-Wye posted:

I read the article as gathering information that "Mossad probably knew about 9/11" which is both reasonable (other intelligence agencies were chattering about it too) and substantiated by the case of the dancing israelis, and the implication in the article that the knew and didn't put a stop to it is sort of 'DUH'. It's not moral in an interpersonal sense, but in a realpolitik sense ofc they wouldn't.

I only gave it a quick read, but I didn't see a positive claim in it that "the Mossad did 9/11" - are you then saying that Webb fuels 9/11 truthers by bringing up weird (but true!) details, not that she is a truther herself?

As I said, I can believe that they knew, I was only saying when it comes to "Israelis dancing and high-fiving in happiness" which seems to imply glee at a successful operation I believe it as much as I believe the people who saw "thousands of Muslims in New Jersey dancing and high-fiving". That they knew? Sure. There's probably a hundred intelligence operations that we pass by in our cities in a given year and are none the wiser. I'm merely calling out the slant that I read into it and if it's just me then I apologise.

Fringe journalists like Webb absolutely do fuel people like racists and truthers.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Good morning thread! :anime:

it's Ghislaine Day! Ghislaine Day! :dings:

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

In fact she's not really even british, OR a pedophile, or an intelligence spook! we have it on good authority that she's just a normal human being.

Thank you, citizen! Nothing more to see here. Move along.

Being British precludes one from being normal? :ohdear:

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

you tell me, bub

Trick question as nobody of any nationality posting here is abnormal. but also yes.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

I'm seeing stories today about David Walliams but nothing about his actual grooming of teenage girls except for this thread.

David Walliams criticised after old video shows him pulling down boy’s trousers on stage

Kinda shocked that didn't get more traction.

jojoinnit has issued a correction as of 13:18 on Jul 16, 2020

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Sir Tonk posted:

wow i didnt know netanyahu was antisemitic

you should see his son

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Taintrunner posted:

our favs will be implicated

Like in real, really, really, really, really real prison? The hoose-gow, the slammer, the joint, Alcatraz, San Quentin, Sing Sing?

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Wasabi the J posted:

Honest question: is everyone who did coke in the 80s with Epstein one of his "clients?"

Like, it seems some of these people are just at a "who's who party" and Varney didn't dress like Ernest off the clock if old pics are anything to go by.

it's not a real pic, we were all just having fun

he did coke with Robin Williams and is therefore still one of the good ones (celebs)

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Dr. Killjoy posted:

paying money for a sex worker and heading to the hotel only to discover you've been conned into going to a timeshare presentation

been going through Qanon red shoe memes and there's no consistency between them being leather or suede. pick one dinguses!

I completely forgot about the red shoe thing! They really do use every part of the child, can't say it's not ecological.

Hooplah posted:

suede is leather :mrgw:

but yeah this

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Organic Lube User posted:

Any alien advanced enough to reach us is also advanced enough not to loving crash.

That said, I'm not ready for Dark Posadism.

Darth Walrus posted:

You're in the Epstein thread and you're still assuming that power necessitates competence?

Odds are the only aliens dumb enough to skim by here are the rich failsons of the galaxy, so no reason to rule out crashes. Anyone organised would have reached out formally or invaded by now. We're the Aztecs and they're the Spanish.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Dang, this guy really dug them all out:

Even Jeffrey, Tony and Harvey!

I haven't looked at his source but it seems like a collection of things that have already happened and once again it's not the great exposing we're all waiting for with world leaders highlighted etc.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Remember that bit in the Simpsons where Chief Wiggum tells Ralphie that if his nose is bleeding it's because he's either picking it too hard or not hard enough? This pic is that but for Adrenochrome.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

We have footage of the shirt Dersh took off for the massage. No word yet on whether the underwear that was left on was Spider-Man themed.

jojoinnit has issued a correction as of 09:18 on Aug 7, 2020

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

mastershakeman posted:

See, he was an undercover. This kind of pretextual stop happened in fast and furious!!!

The movie or gov program? It also happens in the Sleeping Dogs intro. If a guy gets stopped and is weirdly okay about it afterwards that guys probably crooked/a cop.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Every lovely airport thriller I've ever read has told me they have a special wing for pedophiles because they specifically can't mix them with the general population or they'll be killed.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

cuppy tea posted:

Crop circles are glyphs that act as QR codes in your mind that were planted by aliens that were trying to combat the MEGA forces in the late 70s-early 80s to instigate the rave scene in the UK and to take MDMA. Whatever you think of electronic music, the utilitarian purpose is the accessibility and profileration by easy-to-use instruments that do not take years to learn.

This is good and viable but

quote:

was murdered at SIX Acre Meadow in the Hogsmill River, the river ends at Ewell Court where the number of detached dwellings is 666 and is 0.66nm away from Samaritans, a suicide prevention charity.

This poo poo is dumb. 666 numerology only means anything to you if you're Christian with all the associated theology. It's Western conspiracy thinking bleeding outside it's religious context and it's obnoxious.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

cuppy tea posted:

The west and the Abrahamic religions control the loving planet, they are trying to force end times prophecies. Trump looking at the sky and saying "I am the chosen one" and the book of revelations about the followers of the false prophet and the frogs (pepe) and Jared Kushner owning the 666 building with the RFID 'Lucent' technology company. There was even a post in like '05 saying Kushner was the antichrist before he was known. Look up the Paul Bonacci video where he talks about Michael Aquino's plan to bring about the antichrist. It's obnoxious when you rotelearn Correct Opinions and ignore what's obviously going on because it's off brand based on some I f*cking love science college rationalist consumer human centipede apple store cattle bullshit. That response was pure dats racist what about the poc and why western centric my professor tol me

You almost lost us with the UFO stuff so welcome back :glomp:

I've actually not been to university. my Western studies professors were shitposts on these here forums.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Backweb posted:

The big critical juncture seems to be World War II and Meyer Lansky as the agent. A deal was made that enabled these groups to gain leverage over the system as laid out in the Constitution.

What and how though?

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Please don't turn this thread into vaccine discussion. This thread is for explaining how Meyer Lansky is the greatest power the USA has ever known and as a by-product, how the Holocaust was real but not the truly henious parts. Those were invented to justify Israel because the mass slaughter clearly wasn't gonna be enough.

Cuppy, do you believe the Eichmann experiments were real or is that part of the "soap and lampshades"?

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

cuppy tea posted:

Watch Warwick Davis & the Seven Dwarves of Auschwitz

Okay. I know the basic story of the Ovitz family but I guess I'll get back to you. No chance you could sum things up, because I don't imagine that's streaming on Netflix right now?

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

I think people assumed it was for illegal weapons pretty much right away. Crazy that it had been floating around for at least five years though, if I'm understanding that correctly.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Karl Barks posted:

it's cool this thread pushed this guy into becominig the new kyoon

I really want to know if he just wasn't posting at all between 2013-2020 or if this is a recent mind break. Anyone know cuppy from any other subs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Professorjuggalo posted:

kinda weird to go after cuppy for anti-Semitic poo poo and then say Christianity and especially Islam are evil to the core

Man I really don't want to wade into this poo poo but that's not what he said and your comment feels intentionally obtuse.

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

source your quotes

Holy poo poo you really need a source for Judaism being punishable under Christianity and Islam for most of its history as a minority religion? History is really not taught anymore? For 2000 years Christians were taught from childhood that Jews killed Christ and Jews were of the devil. For an example under Islam I highly recommend reading the travels of Benjamin of Tudela. It's widely available online and I wish I'd read it recently enough that I could give you a page number for examples. It's a fascinating travelogue on its own merit and I read it years ago. To be fair, until the modern state of Israel Jews were much better off under Islamic rule. It's mostly Christians who made killing Jews a core part of being a good adherent. That's not saying that Christianity is evil, but it's founding myths and the Catholic Church made it so the Jews living amongst them had hell to pay for most of its existence.

e: The mod posts above were made while I was typing this. Didn't mean to intentionally continue this derail after it's being asked to be shut down, apologies.

jojoinnit has issued a correction as of 21:17 on Aug 31, 2020