Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

cuppy tea posted:

I was unfairly probed over the holocaust post. What I was trying to say was that I believe that there are pre-planned human sacrifice events based on numerology and there is a dark occult force made up of the major abrahamic religions that is behind them. Look at this: https://i.imgur.com/A719UMT.jpg this is just like all the "predictive programming" you see about 9/11 like back to the future, the matrix, that wwf video, the vince gilligan lone gunmen episode, the 39 steps.

The holocaust deniers argument is nonsensical and they would try and say those planted articles, much like the planted info PKD warned of, were part of a hoax prep. The baseline denier argument is "Well Hitler put them into camps but they died of typhus and starvation and only maybe 500k died!" I'm saying that they, as in the illuminati or cult of the yellow sign or whatever it is planned it for real to hit that number. So the denier argument is "yeah The Jews planned the hoax 50 years in advance but only to let maybe a million die of typhus and starvation!". Doesn't make sense.

I don't believe in the "Miracle of Dunkirk", that Hitler would ruthlessly carry out the Rotherham Blitz but order the Wermacht and SS just stand down while the British Expeditionary Force were sitting ducks on the beaches. The historical lie is that the forward positioned infantry/armor units' generals went ahead too fast without receiving orders and Hitler on principle made them stand down to "teach them a lesson" when he could have moved in ane destroyed the British army and any chance for Operation Overlord to happen there and then. There are other similar nonsensical moves and pacts that don't make sense. I don't believe in the idea that D-Day was pulled off in total secrecy, you hear the bullshit live radio broadcasts about "inside sources" saying Hitler had overslept and the Nazis had erroneously positioned their forces at Calais because of some rubber tanks in Kent fooling aerial reconnaissance. The idea that Hitler would put his entire order-of-battle hosed up so there was no air support at all for Normandy is some bullshit.

Look into Wormwood and the other Frank Olson documentaries. The OSS/CIA not only recruited Japan's Unit 731 but the German scientists who did human experimentation were bundled into Operation Paperclip and there is mention of kidnapped innocent citizens being tortured in Germany by Nazi advisors as part of MKULTRA in one of those Olson docs.

I was never trying to derail from Epstein but look at the bigger picture of how much events are controlled and how the news cycle is fake. Epstein's suiciding and people waking up despite the media trying to cleanse it out of the airwaves (which only created a streisand effect) was a tear in the oz curtain and the whole blackmail tape thing gives us one angle as to how a fake world with a bs news cycle to keep us distracted can be engineered.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

can we get a containment thread for this awe- inspiring posting. I want more of it, but concentrated into a solution I can drop into my eyeballs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

free cuppy