Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Reality is a hologram and knowledge is illusion, we're all struggling to reach a higher level of vibration. This is nominally the epstien thread which is just pizzagate/qanon shifted latitude for leftists, we will never know or have definitive proof. I think most people in here agree the world is controlled by secret cabals of human trafficking pederasts and has been for centuries just the framing we disagree on. Im more concerned about the very mentally healthy (((Friggin Yahoos And Dinguses))) trying to dsm-5 an awakened poster. Free cuppy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Apologies for signal boosting this person but...

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaryMargOlohan/status/1303908536553017349

I haven't seen the movie but I mean like regardless of the context and intention of the movie what the gently caress. Someone still wrote and recorded this, seems like you could make a movie with her alleged intention without making whatever this is. I'm sure you could do a twitter search for all the libs defending this movie and they were screaming about the joker movie months ago.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Professorjuggalo posted:

everyone in the ‘sexual assault and culture in hollywood’ thread says that you’re a Qanon whacko if you even question the film. Which I’m sure will go well with the actual Qanon whackos when they get told ‘shut up don’t question it’

Yeah I was posting about it in the streaming thread when someone posted liz bruenig and called her a trad cath lmao. Just seems to be lib brain poisoning like they just see a culture war and have to be on the correct side which is in this case stanning the sexually exploiting children movie. You even get more lib bonus points because the director is a queer poc woman!

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Backweb posted:

:thunk:

Good job being woke there, champ.

Free Cuppy Tea.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
To be fair to her I think her methodology isn't bad just her implementation is a big :thunk:

I'm really ignorant on the academic language and approach to conspiracy stuff but it makes sense to have some delineation between these are objectively true things we can prove and a sort of increasing scale to like speculated gov disinfo poo poo to q-anon psychos.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Love there is a cottage industry of pedo hunters keeping the chris hansen spirit alive and they're not all q-anon wackos

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

nut posted:

When reading mcgowan going insane over all cases it's interesting to contrast things like presidio, mcmartin, country walk, where everything sounds wildly circumstantial, depends almost wholly on testimonies vs. the finders where horrible things were found and reported directly by authorities but investigation was just disappeared

also i'm not american so maybe your last comment is lost on me for that but I want to get it

It's so hard to talk about this poo poo in a post q-anon world and not sound like a loon and I think that's a purposeful by intelligence agencies. People have drawing a comparison between q-anon and the satanic panic and I can't say I disagree, it's all disinfo ops to cover up and delegitimize actual abuses. The franklin child ring and the finders seem like some real spooked up poo poo. This poo poo is so out there and in your face its sort of easy to see how it drives people nuts between Epstein, the entire history of the catholic church, and the entire ruling class of Britain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Feral Integral posted:

Does anyone know of any good books or interviews from former inmates of those terrifying offshore reformatory prisons or whatever they send "bad" kids to? The trueanon episode on the subject was really good and I've always had a morbid fascination with them.

I don't have any books but this link is a good jumping off point https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_School_for_Boys. This is some evil stuff and has been common place in the anglo world for over 100s of years, I remember reading about unmarked mass graves at these "reform schools" and it brought up pages on multiple ones. Thread favorite Charles Manson was sent to a couple of these places and if even of 1/4 of what he said was true and I do believe him 100% rape and torture from guards and other kids was just the daily norm.