Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
lol @ every conspiracy theory being 100% true

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
maybe when they say Epstein kneeled with force they meant The Force and Epstein was a jedi (sith?) who had advanced mobility techniques super powered by the force

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

I like the bit that tries to make it sound like he was in the belly of a slave ship with standing water, feces, and vermin everywhere.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I really want photos of that cell and facility

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Ancient history is 40% razzmatazz.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Bulgakov posted:

smarx get a glimpse of this totally nasty engine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_e7iLtMx_I

greasy boy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Feranon posted:

is this too crazy??

pizzagate/qanon is a bunch of dumb bullshit that's slanted by a conservative american agenda

that said

there are probably no less than a couple dozen jeffrey epstein types in operation. wealthy dudes who traffick flesh to wealthy dudes, especially underaged girls

these arrangements have probably existed for thousands of years, if a rich person wants something, anything, there's a cottage industry with a production pipeline shored up with bribes and favors to provide it to them, because it's a profitable enterprise to be person who builds and maintains it, it's a commodity production chain (yeah it's gross to get so sterile, but lets look at it as materialists)

never even mind the hundreds of trafficking outfits that don't specialize in young girls, but dabble in it for a quick score and probably get caught and get put away for it often because they're not insulated like the Disney Resorts Epstein types

i think it takes a rare monster to turn into an alpha boss type like Epstein, you need to have valuable skills (financing, w/e) outside of your immorality and willingness to abuse and kill children, and also not be a psycho who can't maintain a public face and connections, smooth things over, take care of problems, not pull a gun and start shooting when things get set back, etc. epstein has probably never even held a gun, despite having his hands on hundreds of crimes that would get him put away for life or executed dozens of times over, that's how above it all and detached from what we understand as "crime" these types are. once you break through a certain threshold and amass a certain clientele, you basically become legitimized. any more legit and he'd have been claiming pedo poo poo on his taxes and probably has, as have his customers.

the concept of crime is elastic, the universe doesn't punish anyone for committing a crime, a victim has to first understand they were victimized, then they have to actually have the resolve to seek justice, then it takes a human being with the desire, evidence, and institutional power to even START the process, then it takes dozens more to see it through to a resolution where the offender is punished. the more high profile the person is, the more money, the more influence and favors, the more everyone balks. that's why poor black people get ramrodded through fifty a day and it takes 3 years of legal briefs to even put someone like Epstein on trial

the problems writ large are #1 patriarchy and #2 capitalism, the blueprints and pieces to create an endless amount of Epstein's and underage girl pipelines are carried by all of us in the DNA of our culture, and until we use principled radical action to re-orient society, there will always be these networks of varying flavors and extremity on offer to anyone with the money and connections.

my focus, and i think most of the left's focus shouldn't be on, how gross does it get, how dark, and who is it, more so on what are the SYSTEMS that allow this to happen, what are the cultural underpinnings that create the demand, and how to do we loving ANNIHILATE THEM

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

HELLO LADIES posted:

At this point, and given the whole completely opposite reaction that the right/Trump supporters are having to this, all I can see happening in a communist revolution is just ushering in fascism. The "side" that's more directly amenable to communism have basically no valuable skills outside of advanced capitalism, and no idea how to live/survive/contribute/work in anything other than that. Is everyone who is anti-elite/anti-bourgeois just going to up and start our own munitions factories or some poo poo? We are all pretty much locked into the current system until the true death spiral begins.

It's like, one thing when the brutalized farmers rise up and march on the cities, because they control the food supply and have a lot of potential local control over transportation routes, etc, also guns from hunting and what not, but that's not true anymore. Most family farmers are still extremely Trump-aligned, but even they're selling off at an absurd rate and handing over their land to agribusiness, and the labor is basically a mixture of robots and wage slavery of people who are "illegal" and plenty of whom don't even speak the language. Agribusiness will be firmly on the side of... business, ie, capital. Napoleon made the observation that "an army marches on it's stomach", and I mean, come on. It's gonna be Reichstag 2.0, those people are actually salivating at the chance to purge "Weimar".

The scummy film of society that needs to be usurped doesn't know anything about the nuts and bolts of production or recreating the material needs of society I assure you, especially not at scale. Wage laborers and exploited proles still do the bulk of all planning, designing, building, testing, tweaking and executing. The executive class are just parasites, any notions to the contrary are just their propaganda and sense of learned helplessness they want to instill

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

:chloe:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

golly that epstein guy got killed, good on him! :sparkles:

i mean he died or whatever, not killed

*unaware of the sniper laser beading on my forehead, being turned off at the last second because i redacted my previous statement.*

he died doing what he loved; tying a long piece of floss around his neck and doing a triple double off the top bunk to snap his neck in 32 places

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/CharlieDaniels/status/1162732489200136193

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Christoph posted:

His lawyers smuggled in a ring of Health -1

the guards had cast iron cooking pots placed over their heads and were unable to detect intruders

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Delicious_Tacos/status/1161563759158018048

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1163552980139835392

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Head Bee Guy posted:

His palms are sweaty,
neck weak, knees are heavy
he's screaming in his cell already
*crack* he's dead-y

the prince philip photos look like he's about to drop a mix tape

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
why would the deep state construct an elaborate hoax with dozens of people in on it instead of literally killing epstein lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Ace of Baes posted:

Because there is an important differentiation, he is one of them, not one of us.

this is a dumb as poo poo reason, we have mountains of evidence of from history of clandestine organizations cleaning house when needed, even if they're "one of us", you'd have to come up with some insanely good reason that epstein is indisposable to the point that an elaborate hoax can be crafted and maintained by dozens of people

even if it was important for him to 'be alive' for their operation purposes all they'd have to do is wack him and then tell anyone who asks he's on an island somewhere like a child and a dead dog at the farm. that also happens dozens of times throughout history.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
dude the only people powerful rich people care about less than their family are their friends

i'm willing to start at "he was murdered" but "they faked his death to whisk him away for ~reasons~" doesn't pass any logical stress tests, you're just wanting to believe in powerful forces with insane levels of control because its a weird comfort

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Ace of Baes posted:

you're an idiot

lol and you think it makes sense that dozens of people orchestrated epstein's escape from jail with a fake dead body instead of just killing him and being done with it because they were BROS

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
just the logistics of "faking" something like that, the sheer number of people that have to be involved precludes it by all logical reasoning, you're talking about 2 dozen MINIMUM and probably more working in concert to free the most hated man in america that millions of people are waiting to hear from

it's far easier to slip one person in and bribe a few guards, or create the conditions necessary for him to be able to kill himself (both far more likely) than some weekend at bernie's dog and pony show wheeling fake rear end corpses out in front of press photographers lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
if you think epstein was taken away alive and a fake dead body rolled out you may as well go down the "sandy hook was a false flag" rabbit hole

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Ace of Baes posted:

I think maybe you're misunderstanding when I say cabal I'm not generalizing I'm talking about a literal cabal of people who run the media, news, music, Hollywood, and politicians through pedophilia, murder, black mail, and other horrible stuff we don't know the extent of, if you read this thread from the start you can literally see everyone implicated, please stop making bad posts

how many? give me a number. the inner sanctum cabal, + lieutenants and footsoldiers. and also how many people they needed to orchestrate Epstein's escape

edit:
also a (((cabal))) that runs all the media eh, and Epstein is ONE OF THEM, hmm. :thunk:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
law enforcement got the goods, the boxes and hard drives and papers, his testimony would have been nice but is superficial.

btw if this cabal is so awesome why do we even have scans of their member list in the black book? :thunk:

bad opsec, this whole thing is unraveling!!!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

jarofpiss posted:

how many employees did epstein have on the child rape temple island that kept his secrets?

they didn't though, he's been arrested a few times, there are tons of victims testimony and damning evidence

it's not actioned upon because of patriarchy and capitalism, not because of a secret cabal's ministrations lmfao

the truth is so huge and right in front of you just take it in

our society loving hates women, and rich men can do whatever the gently caress they want

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the cabal is capitalism and patriarchy, every rich man is a part of it, and they're socialized to drag their feet on ever punishing each other's excess unless it becomes completely unavoidable to do so

there are systems of exploitation and gross abuse that exist, but they arose and are maintained organically, not by some omnipotent guild

people wanna believe that so that we can just kill or arrest 100 people and stop all the madness, but we have to literally rebuild our culture and society to stop the jeffrey epstein's of the world

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Ace of Baes posted:

this thread is already filled with communists you're not educating anyone with these posts you just look really stupid to everyone who's done more than an hour's reading on Epstein

alright fake body pill me, give me the most compelling piece of proof you have in a post, make it as long as you want and i promise to read the whole thing

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Calibanibal posted:

smarxist go back to dnd you credulous loving liberal lmbo

come back and Trump you peace of poo poo coward

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
ya, with 19 people you can rush cockpits and fly into buildings before the USAF works up the gumption to shoot you down

it'd probably take a few dozen foot soldiers of the CABAL to take over an entire floor of a prison, erase all evidence of their presence, stage a murder with a fake body, clean up, get out with literally NOBODY saying "hey, I saw Bill Clinton in a prison guard uniform carrying a body bag into a prison cell"

it'd have to be like a hollywood production except all in secret, and they STILL let a photo get out lol

why did the cabal leave the body bag on the fake body open, why not just wheel out a lump with a sheet on it? that'd be 10 times easier lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
so we're back to the nefarious puppetmasters of the world who also happen to be incompetent enough to allow me to unravel their schemes divide?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
everyone wants to be the Encyclopedia Brown who takes down the illuminati

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
okay, I @'d that guy with the NYPost photos, if he gives me the link to the bad clone brush job photo on the NYPost server, i may have my brain crack a little

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i want you to take over a new york prison and abscond with jeffrey epstein, and make sure nobody knows it happens, he's one of us

as you wish Don Hillary

also, do a bunch of stupid things as well, give the public their bread and circuses

as you command mistress *evaporates in a puff of smoke*

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
imagine you're "we came, we saw, he died" Killary Clinton, and you're gonna let some JEW retire to an island when he can take down you and all your billionaire friends if he ever gets too demanding, but you're going to bust him out and get him to safety because you did pedo crimes together

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
here's what i don't get; why fixate on epstein being alive or dead? if they spirited him away to The Really Secret Pedo resort to retire and get plastic surgery what difference does it make? you just sound even more nuts. focus on Prince Philip and all the other still-free people rather than trying to convince people of fake bodies being wheeled out of a soundstage jail

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
yeah man local cops love having g-men bust in and poo poo on their chain of command, they never bitch about it or not cooperate

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

i see this in movies all the time, it must be true

same, but body switching cabal capers

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

gh0stpinballa posted:

imagine describing yourself as a marxist and having no knowledge of how the CIA or the ruling class they protect operate, lol

i'm aware that they kill or jail enemies and inconvenient people, yes.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ross perot in hell posted:

I don't think you "get" this thread bruh maybe read from pg 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Ace of Baes posted:

MCC is ran by the DOJ who is headed by William Barr, Williams father Donald Barr is who hired Epstein at age 20 with no degree to "teach" at Dalton, which was a K12 school. Donald Barr was former OSS (precursor to the CIA) and had a ton of people come out with stories of child abuse after the fact. Barr stepped down unexpectedly as headmaster at Dalton right after he hired Jeff. And if you can't connect the dots, Jeff was taking over for Donald Barr.

so Jeff Sessions resigns and pudding brains appoints Barr in February so that when Epstein is arrested he can orchestrate his escape to Pedo Heaven because for some reason AG Barr is beholden to his father's possible hiring choices from 1974 or some poo poo? or all these dudes have pedo'd together and are pedo brothers who would die for each other or what?

at what point did they see into the future?

why not just retire Epstein before he's arrested? glitch in the matrix?