Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

WeedlordGoku69 posted:

the thing is though, if you don't believe in it, the satanic stuff fundamentally doesn't matter.

in keeping with my theme of having Seen Some poo poo, i have personally dabbled with poo poo like Goetic magic, and, uh... either satan doesn't like me very much, or that poo poo don't work. presumably they have found this out, too, and realized that no, they're not going to successfully summon Barbatos to talk to their chihuahua and make him stop barking at night.

(also, sidebar, but the summoning procedures outlined in the Ars Goetia tend to require pretty mundane poo poo. a whole lot less child sacrifice than you'd expect, and a whole lot more writing divine names in Hebrew and drawing salt triangles on the floor and poo poo like that. it manages to simultaneously not work and be really, really boring unless you're a very specific kind of dorkass, and unless these dudes are really legitimately hard into the occult to the extent that it'd be kind of hard to hide, they'd be saying "gently caress this" pretty quickly, and are thus likely not doing anything that resembles actual occult practice as opposed to just doing a bunch of hosed up poo poo and calling it a "black mass" or whatever.)

following from this, we can surmise that devil worship among the rich achieves one of three purposes:

1) the rich are aware that accusations of devil worship tend to be taken as ridiculous and uneducated by the wider populace, and are using devil worship as essentially a tool to make sure that any witnesses won't be believed and won't take any real effort to shut down. no need to go kill someone for talking too much if everyone thinks they're a crazy person.

2) the rich are aware that devil worship is a giant taboo, and they think it's really cool and edgy and badass to break that taboo. they're mostly doing it for the sake of circlejerking about how cool and edgy they are, and not out of any sincere belief that they're summoning demons (and i mean, hey, if you're already doing hosed up poo poo, why not throw another taboo on the pile).

3) comedy option: they've figured out the secret and Satan and the legions of Hell walk among us as we speak, and this poo poo doesn't work for us because every demon King Solomon bound is currently in the employ of some rich rear end in a top hat and can't peace out to go talk to regular people.

we can probably discount 3, in which case that leaves us with the Satanic poo poo as... essentially an aesthetic veneer for the exact same poo poo it'd be without Satan worship. it doesn't matter and it's really genuinely useless to focus on unless you either actively believe in that poo poo or think you can come up with a counter to option #1 (which would basically require hard, clearly undoctored evidence at this point).

e: also, that example wasn't a joke, Goetic demons have some goofy rear end powers.

e2: full disclosure, I tried to summon Paimon back in high school because he apparently "teaches all arts" and I wanted to be less poo poo at drawing. did everything as outlined, wrote the divine names, drew the triangle to compel him into, looked to the northwest with an offering (a nice steak), and... nothing. no roaring, no asking me a question of his will that i must answer, no femme dude on a camel. absolutely jack and poo poo except me looking like a dumbass holding a steak in a bedroom that looked like a horror movie set. :shrug:

i will say that, between this and the specific structure and foibles of my family, Hereditary was an instant NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE from me, but... past that, pretty sure this poo poo ain''t real, and that might just be Ari Aster stalking me or something.

2 has a possible addendum that they managed to do the classic irony nazi thing and now actually believe it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

To be honest, I wonder how much crazy conspiracy bullshit is deliberately launched chaff by the Cabal.

Like those psychos mixing in eugenics and NWO stuff all the time; it's the perfect smokescreen for how a fair number of the Cabal's members are up to their necks in the current eugenic revival.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Man, what is with the consistent connection between reactionary politics and pedophilia?

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Centrist Committee posted:

ritual bullying and abuse as initiation into the club from birth leading to stunted, broken people with immense power repeating the cycle of violence to selfishly feed the void inside them

Or not so infinite power, when folks in various fandom communities react violently to folks saying 'pedo and incest fetishism is not loving messy queer art, you disgusting freaks!'

Anyway, up for another crack ping?

https://twitter.com/cuttlefish_btc/status/820368161048555520

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Marzzle posted:

is DOE department of energy? seems weird they'd do counter intelligence when there's like a zillion NSA/CIA/FBI etc type agencies that do it

They have the nukes.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Can we seriously not have Happy thread making GBS threads up a useful thread with his gimmick?

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Hooplah posted:

they obviously put a lot of effort into their posts, and i find them compelling in general. you were one of the main posters complaining about cuppy tea itt, too. why do you care so much about limiting the scope of a thread that's shown over and over the interconnectedness of these topics? it's needless antagonism.

Did you not see where cuppy tea ended up?

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Backweb posted:

Find a quote where he was being antisemetic himself. There are none. He was discussing scenarios like everyone else.

Pretty sure everybody here virtue signaling through the conversations about the old testament, moloch, mosad, and modern Israel spooked a mod and he got the boot because he promised UFOs and failed to deliver.

The literal human sacrifice poo poo that got him perma'd, you idiot.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Limited exposure

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Cuppy tea?

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Drug chat can gently caress off back to TCC unless we're talking MK-ULTRA.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

StratGoatCom posted:

Hallucinogen chat can gently caress off back to TCC unless we're talking MK-ULTRA.

Edit: oh blow me mobile app.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

cagliostr0 posted:

If the rise of the alt-right on 4chan was an op, then doesn't that logically follow that tying together Jim Sterling and total biscuits anti press corruption and consumer advocacy movement with the Zoe post to create gamergate was also an OP. Then that would follow that Milo was a limited hangout.

Not everything is an op to start.

Hijacked later, mind, that's another thing.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Happy Thread posted:

Ah cool, another two pages where Marzzle shows good form by occupying more than 50% of posts while everyone else gets less than half of a turn to talk, mostly for them to repeat the initial very dumb thought they had. No one is clueless enough to perform that same act every week. They're doing it as a game, just put them on ignore.

Projection right here

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

shame on an IGA posted:

Stop worrying about lethargic process-bound state actors abusing genomics tech and start worrying about the rapid democratiziation of genomics tech putting these capabilities in the hands of individuals with mere six-figure budgets.

The future is disgruntled incels shooting grey goo everywhere

I too, have read Eclipse Phase and Genocide Man.

quote:

if you wanna know what bill is about check out his pappy

Don't leave us hanging?

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

In other CIA news:

https://twitter.com/cstross/status/1387008830421282818

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Worth remembering that while the cabal are monsters, they're also real stupid.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Tubgoat posted:

Doesn't matter, they can disappear anyone who cares enough to do anything.

Having power and using it effectively are different things.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

The null hypothesis that the CIA created a monster that they lost control of again perfectly explains 9/11.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

As an aside, I really don't think 'cabal' is the right word for the Epstein lot - I'd use 'clique', it's really like, 5 or 7 separate cabals jockeying for influence and power, plus the occasional 'small differences making vast rifts' fight on ideology. Epstein was just a power player in all of them.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

nut posted:

can someone tell me what the cooler smart person word is for hegemonic entities coopting and integrating progressive language to stunt progressive movements. I know there's a cooler word for it and want to impress someone

Recuperation.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

With the labour right having a normal one, I think this is relevant right now.

https://twitter.com/Olliek74/status/1391345826790875137

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Ham Cheeks posted:

how many people do you think Epstein personally killed?

He did have that droppy thing on his private jet, though I don't know if it would be actually usable without dangerously depressurizing the passenger cabin.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/the-cia-proved-that-a-boeing-727-can-perform-air-drops-1566155708

Someone with more technical knowledge will have to say at what altitude, but the 727's air-stair can be deployed mid-flight

later 727s have a "Cooper vane", named after DB Cooper, that prevents this from happening, but it's my understanding that Epstein's plane was old enough that it wouldn't have had that yet

I don't mean integrity of the craft, I mean that the passengers might black out at normal operating altitudes.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Almost like there is a shadowy group that actively spreads disinfo about events like these, maybe even with government backing...

Or that 'plane into missile' is a fairly obvious idea, and it was only a matter of time before someone pulled it off.

On another subject, I might well be inclined to suspect that Xeni is indeed innocent for one simple reason - she's thick and easily manipulated enough that if you needed some non-initiated to cover, she's the perfect candidate.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Riot Bimbo posted:

I feel like she's probably individually powerful enough to protect against the usual poo poo if she's making this move, she must feel materially safe doing so at some level.

She's got an insider's view and is still going through with this, and I imagine she's probably got enough dirt she's still sitting on to make any dead-woman's-switch she may have setup, extremely not worth triggering.

Idk I doubt she's gonna "commit suicide" and if she does there will probably be consequences for the person doing it.

Either that, or something's gotten her mad or otherwise worked up enough to YOLO it.

Maybe she's found out she's got something likely terminal, I dunno.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Considering that disease has killed more soldiers then any other thing in history, for once the humanitarian and military necessities are not in conflict

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

nut posted:

lol sorry I was more just referring to them coming into it by any means, not having to buy the "truck drop" story. As I mentioned before, I am too ignorant to have a meaningful opinion on tech, but I don't have meaningful faith in pretty much any tech that has to be constructed via governmental and corporate channels. Like AoB just said, throughout society, institutions of power have the critical hand in constructing both a good guy and bad guy narrative that act like magnets to suck up all the opinions and people around them. Seemingly little can exist let alone succeed outside of it.

reminds me of this tweet that I think encompasses even more than intended (the usual kantbot and friends warnings about them being crazy [if u follow this thread u will see logo has argued gamergate was an op] etc etc)
https://twitter.com/Logo_Daedalus/status/1389668025310326785?s=20

I mean it almost certainly became one on some level, the only question is whose?

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

As ever, one has to suspect at least one of the the Cabals has deployed decoy lunatics to cover their own activities.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

staticman posted:

still cannot stop lolling these last ~5ish years that the Proud Boys et al, are literally Proud Henchmen of real-deal Cabals.

EDIT: HOLY loving poo poo IT'S SO loving BLATANT LOL
https://twitter.com/nate_thayer/status/1429296509900705796

I was more referring to the great reset poo poo.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/NotRightRuth/status/1432252219139706880

My theory that there's some serious link between The Cabals and british terfery looks firmer.

:crackping:

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Regulus74 posted:

The more I read the more it furthers my idea that some rich ghouls way above even epstein's paygrade absolutely believe this saturnalia poo poo, and have access to such unfathomable resources and infinite sycophants that they can probably do a great job gulling themselves and others into believing that literal blood magic is real.

As fun as other esoteric stuff may be, this is where Ockham's razor and the observed propensities of the elite lead us; as ever, they're epic failsons.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Anyone spreading loving 9/11 truther poo poo in here is doing the work of the cabals.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Stop trying to get the thread :gas:ed.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Excelzior posted:

:hmmyes: the economy has repressed urges to murder and/or gently caress its creators

Repressed?

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/antonioregalado/status/1438920582331047948
https://twitter.com/Grady_Booch/status/1438983046758236161
https://twitter.com/antonioregalado/status/1438962527648559110

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

I used to fear and dread the oncoming collapse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrWL0i6oZGE

Kahlil Gibran posted:

“Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

:getin:

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

No joke, eugenicist rich were what made me crack ping in the first place.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

I am resolutely hostile to human enhancement tech; our species just is not capable of using it morally, and I sideeye folks championing it. Genetics and biology has never had the come to Jesus moment anthropology has had, and it shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Pryor on Fire posted:

I know this is the conspiracy thread but my god, get the loving jab you idiot