Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Yeah I bet there are several more caches of blackmail material possed by Epstein and his madam friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

nut posted:

“Yo u sexy than a mother fucker with your mean rear end,” Gunner’s Mate 2nd Class Jihad H. Littlejohn had texted the woman on June 4, 2017, according to Navy court records.

A lot to take in here

I think about this guys name everyday

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
A lot of that mind control and brain washing stuff is pretty weak considering McVey started talking about with regards to the same thing every army person goes through

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

nut posted:

what does a drone strike operator think they're doing right before they light up a publicly owned factory or a hospital? Do they know what it is they're about to destroy or who's in it? I genuinely dunno

They are told to.strike a valid target and given the target. There is no target consideration relayed to the operator.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
One of my last jobs was working in a big dark room full of screens watching ISIS get blown up. Well my job was something different but that doesn't matter. But there was one junior officer who would get everyone's attention and "put it on the main screen" right before any air strike occurred.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Marzzle posted:

do they not get told it's a hospital and gotta see the big crosses and stuff to know they're doin' a warcrime?

In the middle east hospitals often has crecent moons instead of crosses so I think that means target

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

nut posted:

this is all what is communicated to the operator and nothing of what is going on inside of them

Play the call of duty level.where you shoot a hundred dudes with a gun ship. Afterwards search your feelings. That's what's going through their heads.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
MYSTERY BOXES

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I think whoever said eyes wide shut taught the rich to do creepy sex crap like the Godfather taught monsters to wear suits might be on to something because otherwise someone is keeping really good control of all these god drat blackmail tapes

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

nut posted:

https://twitter.com/PalmerLuckey/status/1373856893651722241?s=20

followed to the article to get this amazing piece of writing

All that stuff is live and used in combat right now,

Like not just the fake simulation war games.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/0ddette/status/1378417657326755843?s=19

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
There's a ...matt damon movie?.... where he's a cia agent and he's recruited through inthink skull and bones at Yale and its clearly stated that familial ties were a huge part of recruitment and continued service.

I know its a movie but yeah, very believable premise.

Edit: lol didn't notice the bush post, fuckijg bullseye.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

:hmbol:

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Epstein adjacent

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1441467669304078336?s=20

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
trustworthy sources on topics like that are kind of...well you know questionable

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Havana Syndrome would be a pretty good 70's spy movie, maybe with Robert Redford?

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

animist posted:

i was watching some astronomy documentaries recently and thinking "man, this would be so much more interesting if they actually talked about the data or math they're using to come up with these models." but instead it's just flashy visualizations of the models, presented with absolutely no evidence aside from "science says" or "scientists think". it's no wonder that people think you're just blindly asserting things, show some graphs!

but also reductionism is fake anyway. Platonism in groucho glasses

lol yeah the solution to educating the masses is putting more math in videos

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

mdemone posted:

here's a great article I stumbled across while browsing MKULTRA stuff:

https://www.salon.com/2012/12/02/better_than_bourne_who_really_killed_nick_deak/

lol that article is pretty crazy

quote:

The House of Deak began its rapid collapse in 1983 when a federal informant accused the firm of laundering hundreds of millions of dollars in Colombian cartel cash. Leading the attack from Treasury was John M. Walker, a first cousin of the vice president, George Herbert Walker Bush, who served as CIA chief under Gerald Ford. Suddenly Deak's decades-long relationship with Casey meant nothing. The knives were out. One of Deak's executives, Theana Kastens, remembers dropping by 29 Broadway and seeing a freshman congressman named Chuck Schumer sitting in Deak's office chair, his feet up on the desk, rifling through papers.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
My boney my boney my boney saw

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
zombo dot com was the first numbers website

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
America decided we were pro deth squads and anti providing homes for everyone

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I would imagine Utah might have some interesting child marriage laws

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/briantylercohen/status/1454130900724191233?s=20

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
lol at this point its probably a loving memo signed and dated that says "We are going to kill JFK"

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
i hate being informed, its the worst thing you can do to anyone

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

SorePotato posted:

lmao, lol

where is jeff's account?

got bumped after SA got all the jailbait subreddits finally banned

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I think alot of us think that binder of cds was epsteins blackmail stuff, at least a part of it

edit: i mean i know this is obvious to most

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

my bony fealty posted:

so they're going to ask what happened to those cds and who and what exactly was on them, and where they are now,, right

right?

lol, lmao

So in that binder you saw cds with pictures and names correct?

Yes

So where is that binder now?

What binder?

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
lol get yourself one pedo british prince and you get em all

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Totally unrelated to anything but a good watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5YpiDzWNgY

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

me and jizz sharing eyebrow heights at this photo

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

https://twitter.com/BoltzmannBooty/status/1474994572736569347?s=20

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I grew up on Orange Jizz Lane

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
best statistics are those that say things like jurys who are hungry convict more often etc etc

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I believe it was Adams who said he would rather see 100 pedophiles go free than one innocent man go to prison

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Yo check out this new graphing filter I made, I call it "the planarian"

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
the cia does churn out some bangers, tbqh

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

The_Rob posted:

i love dr Dre but there’s absolutely a reason Dr Dre is a billionaire now.

yeah he sold headphones

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

is pepsi ok posted:

Does anyone else remember a story about a member of Phish luring an underaged girl into a tent during a music festival and he was found by some Hell's Angels who were working security and they forcibly sodomized him? I want to say it was in the late 2000s and I may not be 100% in the details.

well known heroes of the undertrodden, the hells angels mc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
thank you for breaking it all down for us who simply scoff