Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

christmas boots posted:

I don’t understand why anyone would date a 15 year old. Teenagers are annoying as gently caress.

i don’t think ‘date’ is the right word here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

I have no idea if this is real or not
https://www.recordonline.com/news/2...impression=true
e:beaten

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

remember when musk reflexively called the guy who saved the thai kids in the cave a pedo?

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

there’s that article from the former mcc inmate about how the sheets are super lovely and will tear with any body weight

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

did this get posted here yet?

https://medium.com/@TheHimmmm/nasty-business-a-himmmm-blind-item-story-6fc0c8147f5a

seems to imply jizz lane has all the secrets

(or it's clever fiction who knows)

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

pyrotek posted:

I'm always way too lazy to try to figure out who the people that aren't completely obvious are in these types of things.

the names are all in the comments if you check the three parts version, click the author and it will show all of it

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

I work for a federal agency and the guys who fall asleep at work fall asleep every single day so if those guys were assigned there it was on purpose.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Someone posted about Caitlyn Jenner being on suicide watch in the same jail for like 8 months a couple thousand posts upthread. Does anyone have a good source on that? I feel like it’ll be good to have handy the next time someone accuses me of having Epstein Brain.

wrong trans woman, it was chelsea manning

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

jizz lane’s boyfriend is the ceo of an ocean logistics company

https://www.cargometrics.com

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Yeah well trying to sell Americans on ephebophilia isn't gonna work either. What are we, Spain? Be for real.

look at the way people talk about millie bobby brown, and emma watson before that, and the olsen twins before that. there were loving countdown threads on this forum at one point

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Ate My Balls Redux posted:

"If there's grass on the field, play ball" has been a gross mainstream joke for decades and only recently fell out of fashion

remember how obsessed the media was with whether or not britney spears was a virgin

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Anukis posted:

Legit starting to think the intensely mocking satanic panic skepticism of the early 00s was CIA cover for their own human trafficking and blackmail rings.

if anyone wants their brain split open further there’s a book that came out a month ago about how the official narrative for the manson murders doesn’t add up and manson had pretty intense ties to cia. it’s called chaos by tom oneill, and reading it right before the epstein stuff came out really set me down a terrible path.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

old.flv posted:

Gonna check this out

its a little better if you’ve already read helter skelter first because vince bugliosi threatens to kill the author in the first 5 pages

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

just remembered this lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIXCMLz4PsE

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

why do you think all these tech dorks care about going to space

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Failson posted:

I'd read about Aquino before. I has no idea he looked like that.

Allows me to bring up my favorite conspiracy/high-weirdness writer. His blog has been dead for years, but I'd really like to read something of his now. I wrote most of it off as well-written crankery, but it seems prophetic now:

http://rigorousintuition.blogspot.com/2004/12/from-mindwar-to-foxnews.html (makes a connection between Aquino's theories of total media control and the rise of Fox News.

... And that reminds me was Murdoch in the black book?

yep

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Ace of Baes posted:

Corey Feldman exposes the pedophile cabals presence in Hollywood. Barbara Walters responds plea'ing for him to stop "You're damaging an entire industry!".

https://youtu.be/rujeOqadOVQ

she’s in the black book fyi

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

where did the name of the epstein-barr virus come from?

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

remember when people assumed his reptilian conspiracy was dogwhistle antisemitism and he kept insisted he meant actual lizard men

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

why does she have a water cup and a soda cup

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

supposedly egg dick is a side effect from penis enlargement surgeries, they fill the dick up with fat and it all just blobs up at the end

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

bob uecker strangled himself?

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Bulgakov posted:

he probably didn't put enough postage on the egg shaped packages and its gonna end up in some usps incinerator once the return address turns out to be nonexistent

actually it will end up going to auction at the usps mail recovery center in atlanta

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

lol that they are using the egg dick interview for b-roll

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

what is even the joke/political commentary there? isn’t it essentially just a visual depiction of csa?

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

crazy cloud posted:

like read the groening victim transcript op do it

no i read it but like, you can just draw jimmy buffett on the island saying “some people claim that there's a woman to blame/now i think hell it could be my fault” and it’s somehow political commentary?

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

i wonder if the mega agency has anything to do with the mega group

https://www.mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

sloppy murders are an intentional flex by the rich

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

it’s still wild to me that the media says alleged about his 30 victims in court but prints his suicide as fact

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

what we really should do is start donating money to prisons so they can repair their cameras

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

whatever happened to pete townshend’s book he was working on?

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

drat they’re all set up to murder bernie, potassium poisoning looks like a heart attack in an autopsy

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/cnnrgldn/status/1182731770594316289?s=21

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

I'm not sure what his exact status is with it but it depends on the progression- if you get treatment early enough it's just HIV and isn't as disruptive with the right (expensive) medications- AIDS is more the end stage when your body's immune system is failing which only happens if it goes untreated

hiv is the virus and aids is the disease that it causes

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Ah, found it!

Has anything else been uncovered that is so explicitly black market babies for sale?

might look at how adoption started in the us in the first place. it was almost exclusively kidnapped children

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

wtf she hired the lawyer who did pr work for weinstein

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Still can’t stop thinking about like six separate publications publishing editorials comparing Epstein to Sandra Bland to prove that suicides are normal and common in prisons.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

comparing epstein to Sandra bland is like if they brought up darren Wilson’s acquittal to argue that police brutality isn’t a problem

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

it’s like the theory that epstein’s murder is sloppy on purpose as a show of power. i sure feel disenfranchised these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

The Kingfish posted:

Anyone else driving themself insane by reading Chaos by Tom O’Neill?

it drove me insane right before the epstein stuff came out which broke me in half completely