Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
they are gonna release a jail video of the hanging, and it's gonna be where those guys dress in a full blank spandex against a black background moving epstein around and the noose floating up into position unassisted. but the lighting will be just enough that you can make out the face of one them and it's bill clinton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Yo this is bullshit

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

A Russian troll farm posted:

We gotta get some TCC goon to take a drug that temporarily stops your heart and then interview Epstein in hell before being resuscitated and revealing to us the truth

Guess that new season of The OA wasn't cancelled after all!

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Shifty gimbal posted:

Yo this is bullshit
Yeah, agreed. I was waiting for a potential trial of the century and I thought we might actually see it given MCC had a pretty good record.

If he really just casually killed himself because a moron psych thought he wasn't suicidal that's going to be real disappointing.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Temp close, please pm a mod or op if something of interest beyond hypotheticals and slapfights comes up.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
So new development

Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Giuffre says he was 'raining' sweat while dancing at nightclub https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/02/uk/prince-andrew-virginia-giuffre-panorama-intl-gbr/index.html

She’s going on bbc tonight I guess too. It’s going to be very sweat oriented. I guess.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

Burt Sexual posted:

So new development

Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Giuffre says he was 'raining' sweat while dancing at nightclub https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/02/uk/prince-andrew-virginia-giuffre-panorama-intl-gbr/index.html

She’s going on bbc tonight I guess too. It’s going to be very sweat oriented. I guess.

No, see, he says that at the time he couldn't sweat because of a medical condition!

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
Media: "were you involved in Epstein's sex trafficking?"
Prince Andrew: "I couldn't sweat at the time but I got better"

It's the best defense that hundreds of years of inbreeding could come up with.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
He said it was caused by an adrenaline overdose during the Falklands War which is odd, because usually an adrenaline overdose causes you to sweat excessively... kind like what Virginia Giuffre says :thunk:

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
This dude deff did that poo poo

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Yeah I believed her before but after the interview I'm dead certain.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Is this why I'm seeing constant articles about Princess Diana all of a sudden even though I've never had the slightest interest in her? Is it some kind of "hey, you like the royal family, right? Remember Diana?? Everyone loved her!!"

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Didn’t he lose his princeship or whatever? Stop calling him a royal, media, he’s just a pedo dude now that lost out on millions of unearned income. Lol

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

No, he's still a royal and he's still eighth in line to be king and he still makes money hand over fist All that happened is they're not sending him out to represent the royal family so he no longer gets his travel and accommodation publicly funded.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ghostlight posted:

No, he's still a royal and he's still eighth in line to be king and he still makes money hand over fist All that happened is they're not sending him out to represent the royal family so he no longer gets his travel and accommodation publicly funded.

Ah, the Catholic Church treatment. Wtf

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
the aristocrats

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

watch elizabeth die to take attention away from pedoson

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Burt Sexual posted:

Didn’t he lose his princeship or whatever? Stop calling him a royal, media, he’s just a pedo dude now that lost out on millions of unearned income. Lol

Aren't those synonyms?

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
They're gonna put Prince Andrew in The Can

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJknxT1qPSE

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Julius CSAR posted:

They're gonna put Prince Andrew in The Can

Cream of Andrew

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

ah, but did you even consider for a moment that if we phrase it as solicitation of a minor instead of pedophilia it sounds softer and more ordinary??

https://twitter.com/GBNReports/status/1196437857537347584

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bad Purchase posted:

ah, but did you even consider for a moment that if we phrase it as solicitation of a minor instead of pedophilia it sounds softer and more ordinary??

https://twitter.com/GBNReports/status/1196437857537347584

Who is that dumb idiot? Lady?

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Burt Sexual posted:

Stop calling him a royal, media

The queen is probably praying for this every night.

Goons in Platoons › November 2019 Current Events: Blade Runner happened this month posted:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Burt Sexual posted:

Who is that dumb idiot? Lady?

turn your monitor on

i didn’t spend much time looking her up but i think she’s written biographies of some of the royal family. no other affiliation that i’m award of.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bad Purchase posted:

turn your monitor on

i didn’t spend much time looking her up but i think she’s written biographies of some of the royal family. no other affiliation that i’m award of.

Lol

Lady is like a title? Like sir Mick jager? She’s someone connected (to pedophelia)

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Burt Sexual posted:

That would require an act of parlaiment. Being a catholic is disqualifying but being a pedo and rapist still lets you stay in line.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

im not a pedo i only gently caress child prostitutes, it's cool

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
let's be progressive here and stop using ugly and demeaning words like "child prostitutes" because it's demeaning towards honest child sex workers who perform a regular totally legit work that should be more normalized

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
no, the opposite. sex work is still work so we should shame these child prostitutes for engaging in the capitalist system

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

I thought Jimmy Savile was the apex. "There's always more and it's always worse" has gotten unbelievable mileage since 2011.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

5er posted:

I thought Jimmy Savile was the apex. "There's always more and it's always worse" has gotten unbelievable mileage since 2011.

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

5er posted:

jimmy savile was unambiguously way worse though. not that i'm defending prince andrew who frankly deserves to be shot but let's not make light of just how bad jimmy savile was

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
elon musk was right.

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Telebite posted:

im not a pedo i only gently caress child prostitutes, it's cool
Sex slaves, not prostitutes. It's an important distinction as we're talking about innocent children who are victims of exploitive adults.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

thread back. epstein ain't goin' away.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

does anyone here still think epstein killed himself of his own volition with no outside impetus to do so or intentionally created opportunities

i don't want to argue about it so much as i want to know

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Patware posted:

does anyone here still think epstein killed himself of his own volition with no outside impetus to do so or intentionally created opportunities

Before they release more details i'm going to assume he tripped and fell into the noose he was making for a prison play

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Icochet posted:

Before they release more details i'm going to assume he tripped and fell into the noose he was making for a prison play

You are very close to the truth.

He was rehearsing for a David Carradine biography they were putting on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Patware posted:

The most difficult suicide is death-by-assasin, where you have to intentionally provoke someone powerful into sending an elite assassin to kill you.

Epstein pulled off the rarest event this generation has ever seen, his genius will only be recognized by select historians.