Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

War is yell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

I used to carry a shout ready to go but hidden away, now i just walk around with my mouth wide open, people say it's unnecessarily intimidating and escalating but I'll tell you one thing, nobody messes with me

ty manifisto

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

google THIS posted:

War is yell.

Farecoal

There he go

Spanish Manlove posted:

Sir, I need to see your permit for those gamer words

Tragedy struck today at the 5th Main Street Bank, when a unidentified young male had a heated gamer moment during the lunchtime rush

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

War is yell.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Stoner Sloth

google THIS posted:

War is yell.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

google THIS posted:

War is yell.

thanks Manifisto!

Macnult

google THIS posted:

War is yell.

Space Taxi
Be careful when you clean your mouth. I shouted off a finger while flossing.

lost my old email

never talk to anything you do not intend to kill

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Spanish Manlove posted:

Sir, I need to see your permit for those gamer words

holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt

crimes

lost my old email

everybody's talking at me
i am dodging like keanu
moving in slo mo bullet time

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
during a confrontation it's always better to try and deescalate than yelling at the criminal.

Naz al-Ghul

Honorarily Japanese
drat regulations. How am I supposed to defend my family from a terrorist shoutout if the good guys don't have a single hoot to holler?

google THIS

Loudspeaker dropped from the Enola Gay: MUCH...LIKE...YOUR...POSTING!!!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
*mic drop*
everyone dives for cover

Space Taxi
You're out of control detective Murphy. Turn in your badge and put on this gag.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Space Taxi
Man with a stammer arrested for illegal, full-auto shouting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.