Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Gary's reveal was...
This poll is closed.
Awesome! He sure showed Shane McMahon by losing to him! 20 17.70%
Terrible! He actually put up a fight before Shane beat him! 12 10.62%
Appropriate. Shane really put him over by pinning him. 22 19.47%
THE BIG DOG! 59 52.21%
Total: 84 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I hope Renee Michelle is getting paid proper performer rates for her TV stuff.

She makes excellent "I am angry, disappointed and filled with contempt for my husband" faces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I have it on good authority that WWE has spent countless hours in the back debating do they call her Renée and drop Michelle or do they call her Michelle and drop Renée in her name.

There was a fight that broke out between creative over this and for 3 weeks, they have been at a stalemate.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Jerusalem posted:

Wait a minute.....

:aaa:

I'll never get tired of this.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
So Vince lasted a week

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

DoctorGonzo posted:

renee michelle is a atractive red head with huge boobs. countdown to the cucking angle or the firing of pee pee man and a contract for her.

quote:

Sources have leaked that Vince McMahon has been seen acting quiet, but asking a lot of questions to producers lately about what to do with Renée Michelle moving forward.

It’s been said that Vince spent over 45 minutes in his office and was overheard asking questions to staff about, “What do redheads eat?” “Do they sleep?” “Do they pee standing up or sitting down?”

This is unknown territory for Vince and sources are saying he has made countless calls to WWE legal asking if it’s legal and even humanly possible “for somebody like a Renée Michelle” to be part of a cuckhold angle.

Sources have also said they have seen Vince in picture perfect thinking man’s pose mumbling, “Is it even possible...n..no. Couldn’t be. Couldn’t be.

More to come later.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

it's a bad sign that I legit can't tell if this is loving real or not

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DLC Inc posted:

it's a bad sign that I legit can't tell if this is loving real or not

quote:
Sources have leaked that Vince McMahon has been seen acting quiet, but asking a lot of questions to producers lately about what to do with Renée Michelle moving forward.

How that atractive woman married that loving loser?

This is unknown territory for Vince and sources are saying he has made countless calls to WWE creative asking to book her in a romance/cucking/creampie angle with Baron Corbin.

More to come later.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
so Vince absolutely freaked the gently caress out about losing control last week and doubled down, right? Because that Raw summary is 100 percent purestrain Vince

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Jerusalem posted:

[*] Postmatch, Roman chased Shane and Drew out of the ring where they posed as announced as the winners, Shane looking like he was going to pop. Roman removed Gary's mask to reveal he was Cedric Alexander.
[*] This was supposed to be a big moment but.... he lost? The show went off the air with Shane's music playing while he was freaking out/angry over... beating the guy who tried to pull a fast one on him.

It should be noted that Cedric was all happy and smiles after losing and unmasking, he came off like the biggest moron in the world.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Incessant Excess posted:

It should be noted that Cedric was all happy and smiles after losing and unmasking, he came off like the biggest moron in the world.

"hooray i get to be on a show people actually watch!"

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch defeated Zelina Vega and Andrade in a Mixed Tag Elimination match.

Does this mean that if Andrade pinned Rollins after Becky pinned Zelina it would have been a draw? Did the announcers acknowledge this at all? The weird stipulation spiral WWE has been on lately is one of the only interesting things for me when I read the recaps.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I love the idea that anything someone posts could actually be something that happened backstage at WWE with mushbrain Vince

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

just rust posted:

Does this mean that if Andrade pinned Rollins after Becky pinned Zelina it would have been a draw? Did the announcers acknowledge this at all? The weird stipulation spiral WWE has been on lately is one of the only interesting things for me when I read the recaps.

Honestly, when I'm fast forwarding through Raw on my DVR I am absolutely intrigued to see if I can guess correctly how they are going to pause the matches going into commercials. Why do an elimination mixed tag match when they could have just done 2 out of 3 falls and had Zelina get pinned twice? These new weird stipulations means that everyone now gets pinned and everyone looks like a joke. I am surprised they are not going true 50/50 booking and splitting the first two falls and then having the final fall end in a DQ or bullshit finish.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i legit cant get over that final segment lmfao. like...surely it's different than what's presented? Right? i certainly didn't watch the show, so it's just miscommunication, right? that didn't actually happen? sweeet lord!!!!!!

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

shane's getting booked strongly because he's the only one on the show that vince's dry sponge brain slightly remembers

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I never would have imagined Shane's "run" would go so far, from being a sub in that Tournament to here. For me it has surpassed the David Arquette run in WCW

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Apparently Lacy clocked Becky clean on the jaw last night. Original camera angle made it look like a bad miss but a replay showed it land harder than it should have. Maybe stop pairing Becky with unsafe wrestlers? Just a thought.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Oh god I just had the thought that they might try and set up a Seth/Becky vs HHH/Stephanie match

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

tao of lmao posted:

Apparently Lacy clocked Becky clean on the jaw last night. Original camera angle made it look like a bad miss but a replay showed it land harder than it should have. Maybe stop pairing Becky with unsafe wrestlers? Just a thought.

Lacey learned how to punch from the "Shane McMahon School of punches that look fake but hurt your opponent for real "

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

tao of lmao posted:

Sorry, but Vince and Heyman are super high on Lacey for whatever reason. I can't believe I live in an era where Bischoff might be the reasonable person in the room when it comes to women's wrestling. We'll have to wait and see after Extreme Rules, but still.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
I just appreciate that the writers are stressing that Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans are not an item, because obviously viewers would tune out if they knew two insanely attractive specimens such as them were unobtainable.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Dacap posted:

Oh god I just had the thought that they might try and set up a Seth/Becky vs HHH/Stephanie match

Oh, for gently caress's sake...

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

tao of lmao posted:

Maybe stop pairing Becky with unsafe wrestlers? Just a thought.

It's her own choice who she's dating.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Dacap posted:

I think you just figured out the longest match of Wrestlemania 37.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

https://twitter.com/How2Wrestling/status/1148537988412055553

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Apologise to Erik Watts this instant!

Also Shane v Garrett is possible now.

Capn Combustible
May 30, 2013

I'm watching you.

Dacap posted:

The true mixed match challenge is staying awake.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 34 days!

Dacap posted:

Lacey learned how to punch from the "Shane McMahon School of punches that look fake but hurt your opponent for real "

I think you'll find that's the Bill Dundee School of Worked Shoot Punches", of which Ricky Morton (or Dutch Mantel, I forget who) once famously said "Bill, next time just punch me in the face as hard as you can, because it can't hurt any worse than your 'worked' punches". :v:

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

tao of lmao posted:

That did not look like Lacy clocked Becky clean on the jaw. Lacy's arm was completely extended when it made contact with Becky's chin, and then Becky rotated with it. Clocking her clean on the jaw would mean making contact and then following through with the impact. Or stepping into the punch instead of wobbling on one foot.

Do people actually think Big Show is not pulling his punches at all in things like this?

https://imgur.com/gallery/y9ZjB

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

i wonder if that main event was originally heyman having cedric go over shane then removing his mask, only for vince to come in and change who took the pin at the last minute because THE HEAT

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
During times of mass talent exodus the promoters of the territories would start pushing their bland, uninspiring children as top stars.

Shane McMahon will be world champ by Christmas.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Capn Combustible posted:

The true mixed match challenge is staying awake.
The mixed tag with Ronda/Kurt was the last decent match Kurt had

Actually the last decent match I saw with HHH too, now that I think about it

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

Gonzo McFee posted:

During times of mass talent exodus the promoters of the territories would start pushing their bland, uninspiring children as top stars.

Shane McMahon will be world champ by Christmas.

I'm kind of surprised he's not champ already. Maybe they're building up his road to Wrestlemania to take down the undeserving Kofi.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Astro7x posted:

That did not look like Lacy clocked Becky clean on the jaw. Lacy's arm was completely extended when it made contact with Becky's chin, and then Becky rotated with it. Clocking her clean on the jaw would mean making contact and then following through with the impact. Or stepping into the punch instead of wobbling on one foot.

Do people actually think Big Show is not pulling his punches at all in things like this?

https://imgur.com/gallery/y9ZjB

Looks clean as hell to me

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/catkui/raw_spoilers_top_superstar_easts_a_nasty_punch_to

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

So has Shane's push eclipsed Roman's push in terms of terribleness?

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

The 'Best In The World' angle is a shoot, and Shane has gone into business for himself.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Incessant Excess posted:

It's her own choice who she's dating.

Nailed it.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
In my head I like to think that Vince is just pissed Shane is getting so much money for what he thinks he does so he puts him on both shows so he constantly has to travel and gives him this gimmick so everyone will hate him

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

At least Lacey's real punch looks decent. Nia's flailing just looked horrible.

TV Zombie posted:

So has Shane's push eclipsed Roman's push in terms of terribleness?
Roman's push is nothing compared to Shane. Not even close. Roman is a legit handsome, bad rear end looking real wrestler. Shane is a potato who potatoes and never loses and is omni-present on both shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

CobiWann posted:

I just appreciate that the writers are stressing that Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans are not an item, because obviously viewers would tune out if they knew two insanely attractive specimens such as them were unobtainable.

Remember, the reason Corbin is getting this push is because Vince thinks women find him insanely hot. I can totally see Vince panicking that women would stop watching if they thought he wasn't single.