Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

I’m back, and for that I am sorry

I don’t even know that I’d be worried about a trailer that size even having brakes.

Somewhat Heroic posted:

I can afford the difference, and in the scope of the whole thing we’re talking an increase in price by like 2%. Should I need anything warrantied or help in the future I’d rather be known as a delightful customer to work with.

With a brand new RV in the USA, you *will* have warranty items. The trailer might be great but every goddamn component is made by only a couple manufacturers known for low quality. Because there are no other places to get the parts they can also punish RV manufacturers who try to buy this or that from other places.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

If it still has the plastic, Costco will toss it right back out on the floor for sale.

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

KakerMix posted:

Basically, I would get one sooner rather than later as everyone wants a Land Cruiser and the prices keep moving up to justify it.

I don’t want anything luxury or powerful, I just want a nice FJ62 :(

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

Yes.

Often the difference is power and water availability. If that’s important to you, stay in an RV space.

Sometimes tent spaces have better views, but some are walk-in with no sleeping in your vehicle.

It really depends on the campground.