Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Pete Alonso is a known evangelical chud who gave some of his HRD winnings to known scam Wounded Warrior, he does not deserve your vote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Julio Cruz posted:

he gave (or said he was going to give) 5% to Wounded Warrior and 5% to Tunnel to Towers, I certainly haven't seen anything about him being an evangelical chud though so I think that's just Hotlanta being salty af

He constantly brought up Jesus during his mic'd up portion of the ASG and, well, have you ever met a white evangelical who isnt a chud?

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Julio Cruz posted:

can't say I find it particularly surprising that you've never met a Christian who wasn't white

Thats not what i said at all but okay

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Vote for Acuña please

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Whit Merrifield seems cool

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Just open up the yankees roster and start typing names, it works well enough

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I dont think i voted for him but in a vacuum he's a very good pitcher

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Fair assumption. Id take a team of axe murderers if they could win the world series

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Remember when the Braves traded Wainwright for JD Drew

Fuckin Schuerholtz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy