Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
When in doubt just fill in random players from the giants.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
The two years when the royals were good were pretty unbearable to be in Missouri for. I realize I’m a cardinals fan and people hate our fan base but that was some serious fair weather poo poo

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Aw I don’t have anything against people who’ve been around for a while, just the cornballs who magically started liking them out of nowhere. Incidentally I think most of those folks became cubs fans about two and a half years ago

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I...disagree

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Wow! I had two of those players on my most hated list because im a huge rear end in a top hat!

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I was real annoyed the cards didn’t trade for a rotation arm at the deadline but on the bright side at least we didn’t trade for the biggest chode in the universe aka Madison bumgartner

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I voted for him on my most hated list :twisted:

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I’ll have you know I love waino more than anything and gave him all of my favorite votes! And two guysI voted for as a favorite have already made an appearance! So there!!!

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Same actually.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I think it’s mainly reds fans who hate him right?

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Honestly after what happened to his balls last year I figured all the people who hate him would h e been satisfied by now.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I looooooove Paul DeJong! Physically.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
*in a mike Shannon voice*

Yadier..............molina

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
He is fat tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I have moved Carlos Martinez to my number one most hated spot. Respect is earned you dingdong