Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Sjs00 posted:

Parents are retarded poo poo babies thank you for listening

Slams bedroom door
Cranks Linkin park on MY stereo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

InediblePenguin posted:

IDK why we're having this conversation on a dead gay comedy forum but I guess after we're done we can go read threads about anime and Star Trek

tbh poo poo like the website in the OP are the an example of the kind of weird aggrandizing the internet allows complete fuckups and weirdos to do. If SA has any message or ethos or whatever, it's mocking people who do that.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

THOT PATROL posted:

the son is 32 years old, btw

wow WOW

like you never counted the days it took someone to return a single phone call and then burned all their poo poo when they didn't call u back!!!

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Certainly my conditional and transactional relationships with my children haven't taught them to treat other people transactionally!

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sleeveless posted:

My favorite bit of mental illness in this thread is all the posters who are utterly aghast at the selfish stupidity of the parents completely defining and reframing their view on their relationships based off of a single book...while they themselves are completely defining and reframing their view on their relationships based on a single issendai blog post.

This post is galaxy brain af