Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marty Crane
Oct 16, 2012

Sleeveless posted:

I love the mental image of the kind of person who posts about how their parents are sociopathic narcissistic psychopaths because they ruined Christmas once when they were kids and still asks them go to church with them writing screeds on one side of the internet while the parent posts about how their ungrateful borderline personality adult children are denying themselves and their families a relationship with the only parents they'll ever have over petty reasons post on the other. Two group of terrible, miserable people who has spent their whole lives shouting past each other are now just shouting into the void as they stand with their backs to each other, neither aware that they are truly family and peers in the way that they are broken and incomplete.

Get a load of this dude who escaped childhood without any major trauma. I'm still fuckin mad I never got a new Nintendo for Christmas. No Sega's not the same mom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU