Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Hometown Slime Queen posted:

Like the face is normal

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

The face is not normal.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
What happens if you start exercising instead of slipping 3D printed parts under your skin, do the muscles start pushing the plastic around in weird places ?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

unpacked robinhood posted:

What happens if you start exercising instead of slipping 3D printed parts under your skin, do the muscles start pushing the plastic around in weird places ?

it's never come up because no one who does this to themselves is ever going to exercise

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
My friend went to get breast reduction surgery cause them boobs just too dang big you know, but instead they put some implants in which made them even bigger and she was like "oh. okay..."

Seems sketchy as hell imo, dunno if those people were even doctors. Or if my friend wanted bigger boobs but didn't want to say she wanted bigger boobs :thunk:

Like that other girl who went to Syria and "broke her nose" and the doctors accidentally gave her a nose job to fix it (this was 10 years before that whole "huge civil war" thing don't worry).

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Haha, in 2008 I worked for an emergency medical assistance company and girls would Goto Lebanon and slip on banana peels and try to claim nose jobs on insurance

The local doctors would say they were definitely punched and invalidate the claim

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Okay, sorry. The face is normal-ER compared to the body.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

That 1930s racist cartoon caricature look is so in right now

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

My dad had a mesh screen implanted in his abdomen decades ago for a hernia or something, but the surgeon that did the procedure was a moron. Dad has lost like 80 lbs since then and now you can see the screen poking through his shirt. :gonk:

I’m wondering if it needs to be fixed at some point, or if it’s worth it to try.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

It's amazing the amount of surgery someone will get instead of just taking steroids like normal people.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

C'mon guys surely that belongs in the funny video games glitch thread, this is a place for actual... Wait...I

:stonkhat:

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

BluesShaman posted:

These guys:

who ended up like:

DonJNavarro
Aug 16, 2000
I am so smart!....S-M-R-T!

:dukedog:

FogHelmut posted:

It's amazing the amount of surgery someone will get instead of just taking steroids like normal people.

if you take steroids, you still have to work out

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Mooey Cow posted:

My friend went to get breast reduction surgery cause them boobs just too dang big you know, but instead they put some implants in which made them even bigger and she was like "oh. okay..."

Seems sketchy as hell imo, dunno if those people were even doctors. Or if my friend wanted bigger boobs but didn't want to say she wanted bigger boobs :thunk:

Your friend 100% wanted a boobjob but didn't want to admit it.

Blankspace
Dec 13, 2006

FogHelmut posted:

you're assuming wristcep reeves is a normal person, and not a specialized tool. the word 'tool' pulling double-duty in this example.

listen, he gets some functional use out of having entire arms the diameter of a man's wrist with an included flared base at the end is all i'm saying.

think about it.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I would befriend, gently caress and marry any of the people posted. For I am a Horta with dyslexia.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Uh you literally don't "need" to workout if you take steroids, you'll just end up looking like a reasonably athletic normal person as opposed to 300 lbs of muscle and two raisin testicles. Well I think you might get the latter in either case :shrug:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Dick Burglar posted:

Your friend 100% wanted a boobjob but didn't want to admit it.

Yeah I don't think anyone would be ok with accidentally getting some brand new fake e-cups unless they wanted it all along

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Looks like an Oblivion character.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I am astonished that no-one has mentioned it but I'm fairly certain this is the dude who wants to look like an actual Ken doll, which is why the muscle in the arms is so weird-looking. He's trying to reproduce an actual plastic doll, but his own body.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

PhantomPayne
Aug 8, 2017

I should think before posting

Mad Hamish posted:

I am astonished that no-one has mentioned it but I'm fairly certain this is the dude who wants to look like an actual Ken doll, which is why the muscle in the arms is so weird-looking. He's trying to reproduce an actual plastic doll, but his own body.

He may be one of the many "ken doll guys", i'm sure another one of his brethren died a few years back of leukemia.

ovenboy
Nov 16, 2014

Edit: phoneposting, hosed it up

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Moridin920 posted:

Idc what people do to their own bodies but I do think there's some unhealthy pressures put on women and to a lesser extent men also.

Also I want some actual cyborg things where is my HUD eyeball already ffs.

Perhaps, but growing up watching He-man made me think that every adult male who didn't look like a gay bodybuilder from the 70's wasn't a real man.

artichoke
Sep 29, 2003

delirium tremens and caffeine
Gravy Boat 2k
I watched several episodes of this in the past few days and felt nothing but sorry for these folks. Sorry that our world is geared towards making women (and to some degree men as well) hate their bodies - the first episode's woman's vagina looked just fine like what in the gently caress - and sorry that there are predatory people out there eager to capitalize on this.

Some of the stories aren't due to vanity surgeries, and I do recommend the teeth one - the guy looks fantastic at the end and I cried. Also almost passed out watching it because gently caress dentistry horror issues holy gently caress what a ride.

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
All this disaster tourism style consumption can't be good for people.

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mad Hamish posted:

Bingo. That is Justin Jedlica.

quote:

“Ever since I was in my teens, I wanted to have plastic surgery. To me, it meant luxury and it meant wealth, and that was something I wanted in my life,” he explains in the above video.

Jedlica says he got his first of five nose jobs shortly after his 18th birthday, costing him nearly all of his savings at $3,500. Afterwards, he experienced a sense of empowerment.

“I felt really euphoric,” he says. “I felt important to myself for the first time.”

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
At least his hair improved.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

He met Barbie, and they didn't like each other. He was super bitchy.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

5 nose jobs for $3500 is a hell of a deal.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

It's not that hard to build a little muscle mass, why would anyone try to implant fake muscles?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Because that takes time, effort & discipline. Implants only take money.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

He met Barbie, and they didn't like each other. He was super bitchy.

Didn't she turn out to be a nazi

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i had a vaginal mesh implant to keep mosquitos out of my vagina

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

suck my woke dick posted:

Didn't she turn out to be a nazi

That's children's toys for you.

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
i would get hair implants if mine went the way of the dodo but now i'm adding 3D printed traps and delts to the list

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
i feel bad for lil kim, who basically had to have her entire face rebuilt after her boyfriend beat the poo poo out of her :smith:

1redflag posted:

Also, Mickey Rourke’s face looks ducking crazy now a days. He used to be a really handsome guy, too.

yeah mickey rourke tried boxing, got his face completely hosed up, then went to a plastic surgeon that turned out to suck. also a lovely situation

naem
May 29, 2011

artichoke posted:

Sorry that our world is geared towards making women (and to some degree men as well) hate their bodies -

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

FogHelmut posted:

5 nose jobs for $3500 is a hell of a deal.

ngl I have sometimes wondered if a nose job or some sort of nasal irrigation would give me more range on my horn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

:gary: