Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
favorite taco bell menu item
This poll is closed.
Que te folle un pez 14 6.22%
Que te den 13 5.78%
lame botas 23 10.22%
culo 175 77.78%
Total: 225 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Just finished eating 3 crunchy taco combo from taco bell. Oddly, my worst experiences with america's favorite mexican food involved the times I deviated away from their crunchy tacos. As I kid, I would eat the 3 crunchy tacos with the cinnamon swirl things on the side. I didn't go there very often except for when they had the Crash Bandicoot toys, and kid me could not get enough crash bandicoot.

Then in highschool, I would go there my senior year for lunch occasionally. I was pretty broke so I had to make do with 89 cent burritos, which make me feel sick just thinking about them now. they had such a sick fascination with making their budget items half sour cream at the time. A year ago, during a road trip, I tried one of their premium priced items to see if it was any good. It was supposed to be some steak burrito thing. All it did was make me want to cry at the $9 i spent.

anyway now when I go all I do is order their 3 crunchy tacos again because everything else seems like a trap.that is my story about living más

buglord fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Aug 9, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Taco Bell is the worst fast food restaurant by a mile that somehow managed to also create the single greatest fast food item in history: the Cheesy Gordita Crunch.

It makes so little sense.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
game changer:

https://www.food.com/amp/recipe/americas-test-kitchen-beef-tacos-502216

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Their hot sauce is dog poo poo

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Tom Gorman posted:

Taco Bell...create the single greatest fast food item in history: the Cheesy Gordita Crunch.

it is absolutely perfect. getting them with a fire taco shell inside is professional to do

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

homie i respect your post and i thank you for adding to the convo but i dont have the time or desire to do this cooking thing

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

only 17 ingredients to scratch my lovely $1 taco itch!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP I read your whole post and through your words felt that you are relatable and have had similar Taco Bell experiences to I. I now feel a small amount of kinship towards you and will react more positively to your posts in the future OP thank you for the opportunity.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
The beefy fritos burrito is great, it's one of the 1 buck items.

If I want to splurge I'll get a quesarito. But I'm not rich so it's a sometimes food.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

1redflag posted:

Their hot sauce is dog poo poo

The worst thing about Taco Bell sauces is that their hottest sauce is the "Diablo" sauce, which for some reason has an intense artificial lime flavor added to it that none of the other sauces contain. So if you like spicy food but you don't want your tacos to taste like Fruit Loops, you can't just ask for the "hottest sauce" because this is what you'll get. You have to ask for their "2nd hottest sauce, not Diablo, the one a step down from that" which just makes you sound like a little bitch who's afraid that the Taco Bell sauce might be too spicy.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I like Diablo sauce

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.
Taco Bell was my dad's favorite restaurant. There was one downtown near his office and I suspect he ate there nearly every day. We would sometimes take family pilgrimages to the suburbs to go to the nice sit down Taco Bells and order a poo poo load of tacos, nachos, etc. - it was the only time when my dad didn't care how much money we spent, because to him the Taco Bell value proposition was so bullet-proof we'd be foolish not to spend a hundred dollars for dinner.

I still have dreams of Mexican Pizza (which I don't think they make anymore, C/D?)

Anyways he died of cancer at 47 so I can only assume it was Taco Bell's fault.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I agree with the op

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

"The greatest honor history can bestow is the title of peacemaker."

dev286 posted:

Taco Bell was my dad's favorite restaurant. There was one downtown near his office and I suspect he ate there nearly every day. We would sometimes take family pilgrimages to the suburbs to go to the nice sit down Taco Bells and order a poo poo load of tacos, nachos, etc. - it was the only time when my dad didn't care how much money we spent, because to him the Taco Bell value proposition was so bullet-proof we'd be foolish not to spend a hundred dollars for dinner.

I still have dreams of Mexican Pizza (which I don't think they make anymore, C/D?)

Anyways he died of cancer at 47 so I can only assume it was Taco Bell's fault.

The MP (mexican pizza) is going strong. Pick one up today, you animal.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
Taco Bell breakfast is on point because I can fill up for three bucks and it's enough calories to make it till dinner.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I would legit murder someone if it brought back the Santa Fe Gordita.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

More like Taco Hell

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Tom Gorman posted:

Taco Bell is the worst fast food restaurant by a mile that somehow managed to also create the single greatest fast food item in history: the Cheesy Gordita Crunch.

It makes so little sense.

Yeah the cheesy gordita crunch is amazing

Their breakfast isn't awful but it's just cheese, egg and sausage rolled up in a tortilla.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Taco Bell is the cleanest, most up to code and healthiest fast food option, and wins those 3 categories every year for like the last 10 years.

It’s hosed up but you can research it yourself. Taco Bell is often the healthiest option available to you in a fast food wasteland.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
suspended in a gently caress swing, spewing vibrant poo poo and puke onto a canvas like Pollack

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
They do have the best breakfast. It's called the crunchwrap. It's loving amazing for like two or three bucks with a coffee and weighs a pound. Egg, cheese, sausage, hashbrowns, and the baja sauce wrapped in a tortilla.

McDonalds is up to like 8 bucks for a loving breakfast sandwich, that sad hash brown and small coffee.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Has anyone been here yet to talk about how Taco Bell gives them absolutely horrifying, life-threateningly violent bowel movements? No?

Aha, well then...

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

The Taco Bell in Las Vegas has booze as well. You can get an alcoholic Baja Blast, and that is pretty cool!

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

Richard M Nixon posted:

The MP (mexican pizza) is going strong. Pick one up today, you animal.

well gently caress then I guess i gotta honor my pops and get myself an MP

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Beef quesorito or bust.

Budget options is shredded chicken quesadillas

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Beef quesorito or bust.

Budget options is shredded chicken quesadillas

Them Shredded boys is good as gently caress

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Has anyone been here yet to talk about how Taco Bell gives them absolutely horrifying, life-threateningly violent bowel movements? No?

Aha, well then...

This has not been accurate for a long time, at least for me

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Philthy posted:

I would legit murder someone if it brought back the Santa Fe Gordita.

Sup Sante Fe Gordita buddy. Man, they never even brought it back for a limited time once they canned it

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I have a theory that the reason the Cheesy Gordita Crunch (and the other double layered things with the soft tortilla on the outside of a hard shell) is so satisfying is because it subconsciously brings us back to our primal days of grabbing small animals and eating them on the spot

Soft, supple skin on the outside, bite into it and crunchy bits inside shatter and delicious goo floods into your mouth

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Bust Rodd posted:

Taco Bell is the cleanest, most up to code and healthiest fast food option, and wins those 3 categories every year for like the last 10 years.

It’s hosed up but you can research it yourself. Taco Bell is often the healthiest option available to you in a fast food wasteland.

This.

People keep insisting it's "lovely" and "gave them the runs". If that happens reliably, that's a You problem, not a Taco Bell problem. Maybe you just can't handle your food. Or maybe you're lactose intolerant and just don't notice it with all the lovely barely-cheese cheeseburgers you eat, but the cheese and sour cream in the tacos and burritos triggers it (surprisingly common problem, seriously, get yourself checked for that, it might be the reason you get the runs all the time).

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
On my wedding night when we got back to our hotel there was another wedding party in the lobby bar eating tacobell and the bride gave my wife a taco because they both just got married that is my tacobell story

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

a regular taco bell taco is the healthiest arrangement of beef, carbs, lettuce and tomato that anyone will ever hand you through your car window

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Mexican pizzas are pretty darn good.

VVV that too VVV

empty baggie fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Jul 13, 2019

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

mountain

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

dew

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

baja

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

blast

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Three ranchero chicken soft tacos and an order of cinnamon twists por favor.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Why are the people in the OP's picture kissing with their mouths closed so tightly? They look like 6th graders in a school play.

Oh, and I guess Taco Bell is a place and stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Literally A Person posted:

Why are the people in the OP's picture kissing with their mouths closed so tightly? They look like 6th graders in a school play.

Obviously they're still chewing