Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
favorite taco bell menu item
This poll is closed.
Que te folle un pez 14 6.22%
Que te den 13 5.78%
lame botas 23 10.22%
culo 175 77.78%
Total: 225 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

taco bell chip news https://www.brandeating.com/2019/10/review-taco-bell-reaper-ranch-tortilla-chips.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
but also an extra dimension

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

They ain't that hot.

OTOH, steak AM crunchwrap is fire.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
Was gonna live mas today, but the app was pooping itself over the free taco I didn't want.

So what should I consume tomorrow? I'm thinking a regular chalupa to show em who's the boss.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Maybe get that BEEFY Fritos Burrito...grilled because whoever suggested it was right it was dang good!

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Chief McHeath posted:

Maybe get that BEEFY Fritos Burrito...grilled because whoever suggested it was right it was dang good!

thank you for this information

I think I'm gonna live más tonight after working a 13 hour day

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Chief McHeath posted:

You can, and should, get every burrito grilled.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

You can, and should, get every burrito grilled.

Can you grill a chalupa?

Asking for a friend

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

CannonFodder posted:

Can you grill a chalupa?

Asking for a friend

That would completely ruin it. They are supposed to be nice and flaky. Next thing you are going to tell me is you want your french fries grilled. Just grill a potato.

If you want grilled contents of a chalupa I'm sure they can make a taco like a quesadilla if you ask.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

pixaal posted:

That would completely ruin it. They are supposed to be nice and flaky. Next thing you are going to tell me is you want your french fries grilled. Just grill a potato.

If you want grilled contents of a chalupa I'm sure they can make a taco like a quesadilla if you ask.

You make a good point.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Placed an order to pick up at 430. My loving day is looking up 👍👍👍👍

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Captain Yossarian posted:

Placed an order to pick up at 430. My loving day is looking up 👍👍👍👍

shoulda been 420

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

kumba posted:

shoulda been 420

...I hosed up

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
You must cleanse your sins in fire sauce and say 3 Bell Marys

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Had to work late today and there wasn't much else open. Got a potato taco, mini quesadilla, and a CGC. Good stuff.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

lived mas for lunch. 2 potato soft tacos, one soft taco, one crunchy taco. fire and diablo on each

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

"The greatest honor history can bestow is the title of peacemaker."
Nobody mentioned that you can use the drive thru with the app. That was the only thing holding me back. gently caress yeah, living mas tonight.

I'm usually a tame orderer and stick with a bean burrito, tostada (no smoky chipotle), and a mexican pizza. Sometimes cinnamon twists and always the fries when they were around (rip).

Expand my horizons, goons.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I never liked the fries. 100% of the time they were soggy. If they were crisp they'd be decent.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Always go for a spicy potato taco or two at every Taco Bell order. I can't add much else because I tend to stick to simple stuff like bean burrito and black bean quesadilla too.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wow, 72 pages. what could i possibly add

sometimes i eat in the taco bell bathroom. it is very taco bueno

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

"The greatest honor history can bestow is the title of peacemaker."

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I never liked the fries. 100% of the time they were soggy. If they were crisp they'd be decent.

Mine were always super crisp at the good location in town, but they would become flaccid by the time I got home. It helped to position them near the top of the bag, lightly covered with one fully opened napkin, and the top of the bag crinkled 3/4 of the way closed. The fries should be on the opposite side of the bag from the vent but the bag should be tilted slightly (warning if you have a mexican pizza or tostada) so that the heat rises towards the opening. Place on the floor of your car and ensure that the lower vents are not blowng air.

Welsh Rarebitch
Jun 5, 2011
So it turns out there are three Taco Bells in the Netherlands, but only in smaller cities, which is very strange. :thunk:

Thanks to this thread I am actually considering stopping at one of those locations for lunch on my next trip over the border. But the menu on the website seems pretty small, no cheesy gordita crunch for once.

You got any recommendations, I guess the big bell box should cover the Taco Bell experience for the most part? http://tacobell.nl/#menu

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Welsh Rarebitch posted:

So it turns out there are three Taco Bells in the Netherlands, but only in smaller cities, which is very strange. :thunk:

Thanks to this thread I am actually considering stopping at one of those locations for lunch on my next trip over the border. But the menu on the website seems pretty small, no cheesy gordita crunch for once.

You got any recommendations, I guess the big bell box should cover the Taco Bell experience for the most part? http://tacobell.nl/#menu

I don't think my taco bells have the fajita burrito, so maybe try that? Looks decent to me.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Welsh Rarebitch posted:

Definitely go to town on that fajita quesadilla meal. Looks pretty drat good.

Mojo Jojo
Sep 21, 2005

Welsh Rarebitch posted:

They started in weird places in the UK too
Milton Keynes was the first, I think

Now they are in most cities, but you won't meet anybody who has visited one

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Richard M Nixon posted:

Nobody mentioned that you can use the drive thru with the app.

I never used to customize much before the app/kiosks. The only downside is that you can't alter the order once it's paid for (at least in my experience). I can understand that, though. Just double-check to make sure mas will appropriately be lived.

The kiosks give me a chuckle sometimes as when you're ready to pay, they try to jam more value down your gullet. And yes, sometimes I do want that additional cheesy bean and rice burrito.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

GORDON posted:

There are three different taco Bell locations on my daily commute. Should I?

YOU'VE BEEN FOUND OUT!

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Mojo Jojo posted:

They started in weird places in the UK too
Milton Keynes was the first, I think

Now they are in most cities, but you won't meet anybody who has visited one

I've met plently of people who've visited a UK Taco Bell, but never anyone who's visited one twice.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Dolphin posted:

wow, 72 pages. what could i possibly add

dont worry when I close the thread tomorrow itll give goons more time to think about the bell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

buglord posted:

dont worry when I close the thread tomorrow itll give goons more time to think about the bell.

This schtick is terrible.

Do it or quit threatening, pussy.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)