Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redm

[vigorously rubs sock covered feet on shag carpeting before lightly tapping the head of a small primate]

sig by Manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

google THIS posted:

(confused) But Mr. Cobain, if you're directly asking me to do it doesn't that imply consent?

google THIS posted:

*waves my hands apathetically*

google THIS

Doctor: (puts on latex gloves and picks up forceps) So how did this happen again?

Me: (sheepishly lying on the exam table propped up on my elbows) Well, I'll be honest, doc. He didn't specify up what I should stick them, but this seemed fairly implicit.

Doctor: I see. (makes a face as the first of many cookies clatters to the tray)

alnilam

canyoneer posted:

i'm laying on the ground, but can't find a dinosaur or leash

maybe it left through the freaking DOOR YOU LEFT WIDE OPEN :mad:

ty manifisto

alnilam

google THIS posted:

Doctor: (puts on latex gloves and picks up forceps) So how did this happen again?

Me: (sheepishly lying on the exam table propped up on my elbows) Well, I'll be honest, doc. He didn't specify up what I should stick them, but this seemed fairly implicit.

ty manifisto

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Farecoal

There he go
it was lot of effort to get this tapeworm and honestly im not sure it was worth the pain of stapling it

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Alright, I'm here. Came as I was when I heard the song. Sorry I'm wet and nude, I was in the shower.

Macnult

redm posted:

[vigorously rubs sock covered feet on shag carpeting before lightly tapping the head of a small primate]

Voting Floater

No heaven was a pretty easy start, but no countries is a bit more of a puzzler. Gonna think about that one some more.

Goons Are Gifts

Slow down please, just because it's the highway, it doesn't mean you can speed like that. There are still rules and laws and also it's dangerous, the destination does not matter here.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
*giggling like a maniac while I place a pail full of sugar on my bedroom door for my roommate, a Def Leppard fan*

"Randy?! Could you come in here a sec?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

redm posted:

thanks Manifisto!