Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

Eh it's not so bad. Most this you still make the old way. There are just new toys that are player facility only. Also you can do things like produce more artillery shells than you can reasonably move anywhere useful (cough cough).

And the facility game is kinda fun if you have enough people to share the touching so you don't burn out (cough cough).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
The new war begins today, the proper one.

We're going to focus on being dashing frigate and gunboat crew for this one.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
War delayed until tomorrow. Devs found a bug that needed squashing.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Okay now we're going to war, sorry people both sides forgot to invent alarm clocks again.

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

I last played this I think it was right as the trains update launched, have they done much more to the game since then?

Invalido
Dec 28, 2005

BICHAELING
Big boats, mostly

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

Kevin Bacon posted:

I last played this I think it was right as the trains update launched, have they done much more to the game since then?

Big boats.

I feel like the trains update was also the fancy tanks and facilities update. That's all still around, although there's a weird update to facilities to make them have multiple queues now, which might be useful, and might be a griefer's best friend.

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

I like boats

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Good news, we're going to be dashing frigate crew.

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

SeanBeansShako posted:

Good news, we're going to be dashing frigate crew.

Just to do my part, I have copies of both HMS Pinafore and Pirates of Penzance that I can play on VOIP to inspire the crew and intimidate our enemies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH4IuO55U9I

Ass_Burgerer
Dec 3, 2010

I sure do like having 4 coal power plants, plenty of coal fuel, and now way to turn them on. GREAT PATCH!

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

https://www.reddit.com/r/foxholegame/comments/1bv8z9p/warden_culture_in_a_nut_shell/

Pubbie posted:

I am here to enforce the rules of WERCS. TURBO has the claim of this field, 82DK is also in WERCS, they are here to enforce the legitimacy of WERCS and it's bureaucracy. Alright? Every clan on the Warden faction falls in line with the bureaucracy of WERCS, plain and simple and if any clan falls out of loving line; you are getting demo'd. You are getting loving pulled back, you are getting put in your seat. I don't know how else to say this.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

So we're propping up the flank of the eastern front quite well, could do with some more goon volunteers if possible!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

SeanBeansShako posted:

So we're propping up the flank of the eastern front quite well, could do with some more goon volunteers if possible!

CV-GOON will enforce the rules of WERCS on these godless Collies!