Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omi no Kami
Feb 19, 2014

How is the netcode and general network gamefeel? I'm one of those weirdos who gets really bothered by even subtle rubberbanding and jinking around, but at least from staring at youtube videos it looks like it plays pretty smoothly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omi no Kami
Feb 19, 2014

Hmm, how important is voice chat? Can I get away with a keyboard, or do I actually have to talk to other human beings in order to get my WWII on?

Omi no Kami
Feb 19, 2014

I went through the tutorial last night, and the basic training area was a complete frigging mess: ungassed vehicles sitting everywhere, non-euclidean trenches dug every which way, and every single container's contents in utter disarray. I cannot wait to see how goofy that level of organization gets when it transfers to the actual front.

Omi no Kami
Feb 19, 2014

Huh, I must've lucked out... when I did the tutorial there were stacks and stacks of RMats sitting in the factory storage, so I got to just pick them up and build some giant crap right away. (Then I couldn't find where the fuel lived, so it had to sit abandoned where I built it :( )