Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
who wants to watch Aspen Ladd die
edit for minimal effort: prelims now (@5 eastern) on ESPN+, main card @8 eastern also on ESPN+

Soothing Vapors fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Jul 13, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Pictures yay.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
thanks friend

good fight so far

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
oh, hello, fights

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Nicco Montano sucks but I'm still pulling for her to somehow beat Julianna Pena

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

I've been out of it for a while, is there a free way to watch the undercards these days?

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Did the dude they just brought in for a second to talk about judging just call Benito Lopez "Benitez"?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Count Roland posted:

I've been out of it for a while, is there a free way to watch the undercards these days?

not that I know of, /r/mmastreams got shut down. wonder if you could google that subreddit to find a replacement

otherwise, ESPN+ is like 5 a month

Brut posted:

Did the dude they just brought in for a second to talk about judging just call Benito Lopez "Benitez"?

lol I thought I heard that too

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I had it 29-28 the other way

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006
So is the Ryan Hall fight the featured prelim meaning it should be on ~19:30, correct? Because in all the fight card lists I've seen, it's somewhere in the middle.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Ariza posted:

So is the Ryan Hall fight the featured prelim meaning it should be on ~19:30, correct? Because in all the fight card lists I've seen, it's somewhere in the middle.

No. It's the fourth fight of the night, and the first fight just ended. So it should be earlier than that even if it's all decisions in the next 2 fights.

The picture I posted above is the official UFC posted one so the order of the fights should be exactly as displayed there.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Ariza posted:

there's this one, then another fight, and then hall's fight

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

lmao "lets hear the corner" Uhhhh we've definitely been able to hear the corner loud and clear the whole time

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015
Van Buren seems a bit sloppy but really going for it

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Jason Herzog wins by knockout

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Did this card lose a bunch of fights or something

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Did this card lose a bunch of fights or something

Seems like 6 fights had to get changed at one point or another due to injuries, per the Tapology page for this card

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

"What do you think of that Trevor, should she have slammed her?".......*crickets*

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Trevor sucks poo poo

also what a debut, jesus

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Soothing Vapors posted:

Trevor sucks poo poo

also what a debut, jesus

Yeah I knew this was inevitable after watching her demolish that Invicta tournament

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

lmao I guess she had more to say but Bisping gives no fucks

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Soothing Vapors posted:

not that I know of, /r/mmastreams got shut down. wonder if you could google that subreddit to find a replacement

otherwise, ESPN+ is like 5 a month

lol I thought I heard that too

Wait, is ESPN+ not even available in Canada?

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Great fight happening

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015
Liu's head movement seems strange in some way, sort of rhytmical

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

drat that was a spicy round

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Count Roland posted:

I think everyone outside of the US still would use fightpass or their local TV.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Soothing Vapors posted:

drat that was a spicy round

Missed it. This second one is not spicy at all

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah
I want Liu to get kicked in the head when he drops his left shoulder

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015
Good rear end fight, but what is Liu's gameplan here?

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

fight look fun

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

who's in the booth with bisping

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Count Roland posted:

The ESPN+ deal is only for USA distribution. And even being in the US I'm still using Fightpass (even though you're not supposed to) because I'm okay with paying $5 extra to see corners/walkouts etc instead of commercials.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Soothing Vapors posted:

who's in the booth with bisping

Brendan Fitzgerald e: and sometimes Trevor Wittman but only when he feels like it.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

ahahaahahahaha eat poo poo pingyu

Brut posted:

Brendan Fitzgerald

ah, gotcha.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
yama hama

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015
30 - 27 Martinez

Edit: yesssssssss

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah
loving nice

e; I know gently caress all about striking but the way Liu kept moving his head seemed really predictable I'm glad that guy capitalized

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
holy moly

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lol bisping ain't giving the mic to no one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

hope ryan hall gets a heel hook