Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will AEW survive the year?
This poll is closed.
Yes 102 47.66%
No 17 7.94%
Yes after TNA buys it 95 44.39%
Total: 214 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Power Windows posted:

I can't believe we have to wait a month and a half for All Out :negative:

Thank God for the G1

The bad thing about the G1 is that it's so good that it makes me lose interest in all other wrestling. FFTF was a solid show but I still walked away from it comparing it to G1 Night 2, which was just a better all around show from both a quality and timing perspective.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

lost my old email posted:

there is a slight difference in their fighting styles

Agreed. Cassidy has a much more brutal striking style and better hair.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

dsriggs posted:

He does a podcast with Conrad Thompson where they watch old PPVs & do commentary over it. Basically, his answer to the "he was a bitter old fart whose lifeless commentary had walked WCW to a final grave" criticism was "late WCW loving sucked at all levels" and upon reflection that's hard to argue against. That & the easier access to the old Saturday NWA shows on the Network has changed a few peoples' minds. He's also done work for MLW where's he's been decent, if not great. Certainly better than JR in 2019.

Are there people who really thought Schiavone sucked? I mean, the guy ruled when the product wasn't a complete and total poo poo show. How can you fault him for stopping caring when the product was a disaster?

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

I'm back in the tri-state for a wedding that week and I feel like I really need to find a way to get down to AC for that show. I can't believe I actually am willingly trying to get to Atlantic City. What a world.