Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Seth makes me think he decided to start doing the curb stomp because he saw a cop do it once and thought he looked real cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm really sorry for posting in the wrong thread. this is an edited post now, indicating that fact

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

ASenileAnimal posted:

seth rollins stomp finisher but he jumps into the air and stuffs his boot in his mouth

I’ve been laughing at this post for about 30 minutes now and I can’t breathe and my sides hurt. Thank you for this.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

LividLiquid posted:

Jon Moxley is a treasure. Every day at some point I thank my lucky stars he isn't a known chud or something.

not likely given how cool Renee is

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

We regret to inform you that Renee has been Ben Shapiro in a rubber mask and lifts the whole time.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

Who did Joe piss off?

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

fatherofmustard posted:

Who did Joe piss off?
He could easily be The Guy, or even better, the heel who doesn't have to cheat who works with The Guy.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
serious question is Joe the most unfortunately booked wrestler ever

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Mel Mudkiper posted:

serious question is Joe the most unfortunately booked wrestler ever
No, but he's definitely the most unfortunately booked wrestler since Bayley.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

LividLiquid posted:

No, but he's definitely the most unfortunately booked wrestler since Bayley.

Bailey was just badly booked by one company

Joe has been screwed over by multiple companies for over a decade now

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Joe has been screwed over by multiple companies for over a decade now
Oh, if we're including other companies, then yeah.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
man it's gotta be rough having Moxley take dinner off your table when the Jomosapien already ate your lunch

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

At least Bayley has won 2 world titles.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Man, if you want a good example of how sluggish WWE has become, go consider how many major things happened in the three years between March 1996 and March 1999

Shawn Michaels entire run as a top star
The rise of Austin
the rise of the Rock
Foley changing gimmicks five times

Like, there was a pace to the storylines that has just been lost

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Man, if you want a good example of how sluggish WWE has become, go consider how many major things happened in the three years between March 1996 and March 1999

Shawn Michaels entire run as a top star
The rise of Austin
the rise of the Rock
Foley changing gimmicks five times

Like, there was a pace to the storylines that has just been lost
You could've skipped every Raw since Wrestlemania and you wouldn't have missed a loving thing.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

In defense of Seth, it must be hard to bring food to the table when you're one of 10 people not stuck in catering.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

LividLiquid posted:

You could've skipped every Raw since Wrestlemania and you wouldn't have missed a loving thing.

You could have skipped 2.5 years and missed nothing

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

That last panel would need some explaining.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
The entire crowd had a glass of warm milk, put on their sleeping caps and are taking a nice rest right now.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Samoa Joe is the most sure fire thing that several companies have managed to misfire on. Big dude hits hard is too difficult a formula for modern wrestling booking.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Lol I like this picture a lot.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Lol

The DX/NWO reunions keep getting older but Raw stays exactly the same.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

SYMBOLISM

Choom Gangster
Oct 29, 2006

photoshopped

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

This photo just might be worse ...

https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/1153491345069281282

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Road dogg legit got massive. Hahaha

Choom Gangster
Oct 29, 2006

Road Dogg looks like Everlast

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Road Dogg looks like he's 300 pounds

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
lol they didn't invite Billy Gunn

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
The Big Road Dogg

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Remember how old and out of touch DX was the first time they reunited over a decade ago?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Toad Dogg

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Being that I do not have memories of DX as anything other than out of touch losers desperately trying to be cool. I can only assume they were always as such.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

karmicknight posted:

Being that I do not have memories of DX as anything other than out of touch losers desperately trying to be cool. I can only assume they were always as such.

They had an endearing Wayne’s World vibe to them back then that’s just morphed into being sad over the last decade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
If I wanted to watch a bunch of sad old men with CTE-addled brains stumbling through their lines, I can just wait a week for the NFL Hall of Fame ceremony.