Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
Can somebody please explain to me why this is a thing?
Its really loving stupid and i see no humor in it.
Is there something wrong with me?

Preoptopus fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Jul 17, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Reddit meme

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

because people are dumb

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
https://twitter.com/BaskingBall1/status/1150231625814253568

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
They moved all the cool poo poo out to Dugway.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

ok this explains everything.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

lots of news sources spreading fake misinformation that the raid isn't actually happening.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Preoptopus posted:

Untreated mental illness.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hahaha :same: :hfive:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Preoptopus posted:

ok this explains everything.

I mean as far as I can tell that's pretty much it.

Some how reddit started a thing saying "hmm if everyone bumrushes area 51 to break in and see aliens they can't shoot us all" and now like 500,000 people are saying they're going to.
All of which is so...so incredibly stupid it doesn't need more explanation than that.

dk2m
May 6, 2009
youre old and out of touch op

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
There is alien bodies there. Enough?

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Big Beef City posted:

I mean as far as I can tell that's pretty much it.

Some how reddit started a thing saying "hmm if everyone bumrushes area 51 to break in and see aliens they can't shoot us all" and now like 500,000 people are saying they're going to.
All of which is so...so incredibly stupid it doesn't need more explanation than that.

I for one support it.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
its a bunch of idiot fat anime losers joining a group on a website and nothing more

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

They need to put a warning at the beginning of X-files specifically for redditors.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

dk2m posted:

youre old and out of touch op

Aw rats!

STOP LITTERING
Sep 11, 2005

It's a hoax, someone paid for a bunch of bots to make it seem like something's gonna happen.

Though there are probably some legit humans that signed up and will do it- perp better have a good lawyer.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Landmines are sophisticated alien technology apparently, since these dorks haven't heard of them.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Preoptopus posted:

everything is really dumb now, did you miss that?

we elected goofy 80's coke douche as president

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Gonna be honest, checked the rap and it was full of probes, old, but probes. Your cool op. I thought youre some weirdo posting Chan poo poo.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/07/16/area-51-air-force-responds-plans-storm-nevada-military-base/1741799001/

It's funny to me that an internet petition got the US military riled up like this

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

STOP LITTERING posted:

It's a hoax, someone paid for a bunch of bots to make it seem like something's gonna happen.

Though there are probably some legit humans that signed up and will do it- perp better have a good lawyer.

Somebody's definitely gonna do it and get vaporized with reverse engineered alien poo poo

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Is this like something they're planning soon? Because it's 110 in the shade out there this time of year

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Preoptopus posted:

Its because people are subconsciously freaking out about the refugee camps.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Hopefully the handful of people who attempt this are caught and fined. Don't want to have more missing Germans in the desert scenario.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

Burt Sexual posted:

Gonna be honest, checked the rap and it was full of probes, old, but probes. Your cool op. I thought youre some weirdo posting Chan poo poo.

Im legit loving baffled at how stupid everything and everyone is and how there is no stop to anything and nothing matters.
Glad im not the only one.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Apparently hotels, motels, and bed and breakfastses are booked up in the area, as well as overflow camp sites.
So hopefully some small business owners get a pay day and some redditors get shot by air force personnel

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
do you ever feel like your inability to truly grasp & fathom the cornucopia of stupidity on display actually makes you the dumb, unfit one

dk2m
May 6, 2009
a bunch of teenagers caused the air force to put out a statement basically implying that theyll be shot if they try and storm area 51 to see aliens and somehow thats not funny? what do you laugh at, freakin simpsons!????!!!

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

sweet thursday posted:

Apparently hotels, motels, and bed and breakfastses are booked up in the area, as well as overflow camp sites.
So hopefully some small business owners get a pay day and some redditors get shot by air force personnel

Yeah, it's a win-win.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Preoptopus posted:

Im legit loving baffled at how stupid everything and everyone is and how there is no stop to anything and nothing matters.
Glad im not the only one.

IKR show me the loving aliens bodies. Im ready.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

At first I was like are people seriously thinking the army wouldnt do anything about a rouge storm of its restricted air force base? We kill people in the streets for selling loose cigarettes and your talking about straight up treason.

Edit: Then i realized this whole thing is stupid.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Burt Sexual posted:

IKR show,me the loving aliens bodies. Im ready.

Only a class five intelligence can behold the corpus without their mind shattering.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Do you think the aliens at A51 camps have shiny silver space blankets like the aliens at the border camps

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Hopefully if anyone's actually stupid enough to try this they have a way to arrest them before jumping straight to homicide because while I might be a jaded shell of a man I don't think anyone should actually die for internet memes

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
In my honest opinion, if i was an Alien, Arizona would be the last place id want to loving hover over.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Preoptopus posted:

At first I was like are people seriously thinking the army wouldnt do anything about a rouge storm of its restricted air force base? We kill people in the streets for selling loose cigarettes and your talking about straight up treason.

Edit: Then i realized this whole thing is stupid.

Drone strikes were ruled legal, right? On Americans

E lol this is the af

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

A bunch of redditors are going to go out into the desert in their CRVs and die like those germans or get shot by the government

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Chinatown posted:

its a bunch of idiot fat anime losers joining a group on a website and nothing more

This sounds familiar to me. Hmmmm...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret

sweet thursday posted:

Do you think the aliens at A51 camps have shiny silver space blankets like the aliens at the border camps

I saw the journey of Allen Strange, they sleep in flesh hammocks.