Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Weka posted:

I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to respond to this earlier but I am glad someone other than me has had to find and post such images as an 2000 year old dragon pretending to be an eight year old with boobs as big as her head. Burt I hope you have learned that almost all anime does this poo poo because I miss posting anime being banable. (Fair enough on the probe)

Maid Dragon has some bad stuff but there's no ancient dragons taking on child-like appearances but also having huge boobs. It's easy enough to dog the show for Lucoa draping herself on a child so there's no need to make poo poo up to say "hey that's creepy"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I'll take your word for it, I was presuming the character with the horns pictured was the dragon maid and taking the goon who said they were eight at their word.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
I know we like to be lovely about anime here but this is a studio know for hiring women and allowing them to advance and most of the victims are women

They literally died bringing people this stuff, have some loving respect for their life's work.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
People put their blood, sweat, and tears into making Big Titty Dragons come alive and all ya'll can do is crack jokes.

Just smdh over here...

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

all these people died, but let it be known that this fat fuckin dumb goon, me, is way too cool for anime and they are pedophiles *crosses arms*

i'm also losing my mind like a50 year old christian woman about the concept of sex possibily being in some media, even though its not really

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

StrangersInTheNight posted:

I know we like to be lovely about anime here but this is a studio know for hiring women and allowing them to advance and most of the victims are women

They literally died bringing people this stuff, have some loving respect for their life's work.

No.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Have some respect for these peoples lifes work, promoting pedophilia?
https://stmed.net/wallpaper-44913
Pictured, 12-14 year olds.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
No click, but reconsider adding tags I presume.

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

Chomp8645 posted:

People put their blood, sweat, and tears into making Big Titty Dragons come alive and all ya'll can do is crack jokes.

Just smdh over here...

They were literally burned alive. They died in one of the most painful and horrifying ways possible, simply because of some insane weirdo's grudge.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

They were literally burned alive. They died in one of the most painful and horrifying ways possible, simply because of some insane weirdo's grudge.

it's GBS/SA so everyone is tripping over themselves to be cool and irreverent about people dying because it's a grand tradition going back to 9/11 :911:

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Skypie posted:

it's GBS/SA so everyone is tripping over themselves to be cool and irreverent about people dying because it's a grand tradition going back to 9/11 :911:

the 911 jokes were at least funny, like people were making some good jokes, this thread is just hacky internet old man stuff

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
They were making degenerate foreign art tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
We’re gonna do a temp close until something new comes up that’s discussion worthy, pm a mod.