Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm here about the rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Confirming that I hope nobody assassinates me, the king :chord:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That's just part of an assassin game though, it's a logic game. Take that out and it pretty much becomes a game of chance

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

kaschei posted:

There definitely is at least one cycle, I was making notes using KA1234 for 1 infatuated with 2 infatuated with 3 infatuated with 4 infatuated with 1, King, Assassin

I thought the rules said there were no reciprocal infatuations before the game started so I was assuming 1>2>3>4>1. If reciprocal infatuations are allowed there may be 1>2>1 and 3>4>3.

I think the reciprocal thing is the big question, it leaves someone “unconfirmed” but I guess that doesn’t really matter. I assume the assassin wouldn’t know who any of the nobles are either though that could be an interesting angle. Although I guess that’s doesn’t work with the half lovers thing

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm
Toalpaz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Damnit I should have given in to my irrational merk fear

Toalpaz posted:

Its steak ##vote steak

Also RF is my one true love and if you kill him that's it I'm going to tell teak the kings name

This got me, it was a good bluff.