Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal

Back in my day we didn't have to walk to work uphill both ways because the gas points from grocery stores kept the fuel prices down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal

Kids today with their 10% off deals, we used to have it 50% off and we liked it.

vanisher

super sweet best pal posted:

Kids today with their 10% off deals, we used to have it 50% off and we liked it.

mods

vanisher

"My values are being eroded!!"

I cry into the cold uncaring night.

The wind replies "Try rounding them less between calculations"

super sweet best pal

whispers under breath "BOGO"

super sweet best pal

Can't believe they cut Galaxy Quest's "By Grabthar's Hammer, what a savings" line from the rerelease because some spendthrift complained.

alnilam

Can't believe they cut Galaxy Quest's "By Grabthar's Hammer, what a savings" line from the rerelease because some spendthrift complained.

ty manifisto

Goons Are Gifts

There's a specific subforum where values get eroded all the time.

google THIS

All I have left are val es after that rainstorm last week. All the water got channeled into the u and it just washed clean away.

Kangaroo Pouch

while i suppose the push for nonviolence was a good thing, did we really have to stop slashing prices?

Manifisto

Kangaroo Pouch posted:

while i suppose the push for nonviolence was a good thing, did we really have to stop slashing prices?

Android Blues

Goons Are Great posted:

There's a specific subforum where values get eroded all the time.

super sweet best pal

We the jury find the defendant guilty of exploiting the mental health of their prices.

FutonForensic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

I will avenge you!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!