Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
its a bit of an older one and the market is so saturated with new ones i dont even know WHAT to look for! how big should i get? chambers? battery? juice? im a little lost

pic: current rig

heres one i was thinking about. its a bit low tech

mind you i mostly do green grapes like in the pics. any thoughts on that as well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

there's a really nice technique to extract the juices and do something or other to them, i forget how it works cause it's pretty complicated and takes a while (involves wooden barrel??), but you can find the finished product around and it will gently caress you up pretty good

people say it's "the latest trend"but actually it's been around for a long time

ty manifisto

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
grape salts are a good place to start op

Finger Prince

Put as many grapes as you can fit into your mouth at once, then squeeze your cheeks with your hands.
It's the best.

Goons Are Gifts

Usually you put it all in a big rear end wooden bowl, taken off your shoes and get right to it with your feet.

Make sure to have a camera around, no special reason.

google THIS

Not to brag but my new rig has 64 gigs of wrath.

alnilam

google THIS posted:

ty manifisto

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Listen, if you're really really into grapes--this is connoisseur level poo poo and DEFINITELY not for beginners because you can really get hosed up hard if you hit the juice a little much--there's a good rig out there to air cool your grapes so when you enjoy chilled grape throat hits.

Lemme find a pic, hang on.

Yeah I know it's a little bit pricey but them chilled grapes...bruh.

redm

one time I got some grapes from a friend of mine in colorado, no joke they were like str8 up purple I was sailin :grin:

Manifisto

prepuce repurposed posted:

grape salts are a good place to start op

google THIS posted:

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

I have finally gone cordless with my grape rig. yes recharging the batteries is a pain but who wants to drag an extension cord to every picnic?

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

google THIS posted:

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
so i tried out this grape rig tonight

decent power, sleek steel design

and...uh
i think i hosed up. help???

thanks Manifisto!

lost my old email

once you go black you never go back

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Twenty Four

sifting through my grapes, picking out the seeds

FutonForensic

mailorder bees! posted:

pic: current rig

not to bust your balls OP, but this is a disguised sex toy, specifically designed for busting balls

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
yeah, all the original grape rigs were. now that the art has evolved a bit id like to move to something purpose made

thanks Manifisto!

Space Taxi
You should really upgrade to a raisin rig. It's the latest tech. More compact and 400% more wrinkle density per grape.

Scaly Haylie

but can it do grape nuts?

Homo Simpson

by Smythe
Looking to upgrade my rape rig parody thread lol

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Lizard Wizard posted:

but can it do grape nuts?

those are neither grapes nor nuts. they’re actually legumes

thanks Manifisto!

google THIS

Homo Simpson posted:

Looking to upgrade my rape rig parody thread lol

Love to get me some rapeseed on myself, here's my current rig.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
home oil pressing has always intimidated me a bit but im interested in learning more

thanks Manifisto!

alnilam

Fellow athlete: bruh, do you juice?

Me, thinking about my home oil pressing rig: uhhh not exactly?

ty manifisto

google THIS

I built a hat with robotic arms that keeps offering grapes to people around me while saying "Dude, you've got to try these, they totally taste like cotton candy!" so I can keep getting my own grape on without interruption.

google THIS fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Jul 23, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
"pst kid, wanna get 'squeezed' on some grapes?"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)