Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos
a repository of unhinged nonsense

sanity posting strickly forbidden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos
as one simply does not stop
I hope it's not presumptuous
but your town is too small, go buy a bigger one

the barber was a very nice man
but he's certainly no edward scissorhands
tell me again
tell me again
I want a mullet

vanisher = sig champ

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos
humanity is doomed

vanisher = sig champ

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos
go down please
to the place
everyone will be there

unfortunately

but the only way out
is through

vanisher = sig champ

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos
if i did
if i did
I won't

it's no more a waste of time than anything else is

vanisher = sig champ

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
eating a word salad at a nice restaurant

the waiter comes over with fresh ground punctuation but i raise my hand to signal no

hoses
word word word word word tomato word word word word cucumber word word word word carrot word word word word

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
To drink milk before sleep, perchance to wake up with a horrible gut ache.

High on the hog, 90's style.

google THIS

You want word salad. I'll give you word salad. Here's a word salad of three words and a couple more ones."

"Okay. But the first thing I want you to do is put together a bunch of food coloring, food coloring to color your words or whatever."

"This is gonna make the food coloration of this word salad I mentioned earlier so that I can read through them without losing any stuff. No really! You want the best. I got the one I like. I can give it to you. No, we don't have anything you need to buy but the things I buy to make and have my words. But just this food coloring is gonna make them stronger."

"I'm gonna give it to you."

"Do you need anything? No, I didn't think anyone who could read would need a little extra color for the letters. No?"

"I-I'm fine with that, thank you. There is still a little more." Jaune began to put the pieces together again…

"Alright. I'm gonna put these up one by one, and once I get through them you're going to start to get something to do after you get these on. Then if you have another suggestion or two, I can just start putting them up in a row and then I can find ways to add more things

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos

google THIS posted:

You want word salad. I'll give you word salad. Here's a word salad of three words and a couple more ones."

"Okay. But the first thing I want you to do is put together a bunch of food coloring, food coloring to color your words or whatever."

"This is gonna make the food coloration of this word salad I mentioned earlier so that I can read through them without losing any stuff. No really! You want the best. I got the one I like. I can give it to you. No, we don't have anything you need to buy but the things I buy to make and have my words. But just this food coloring is gonna make them stronger."

"I'm gonna give it to you."

"Do you need anything? No, I didn't think anyone who could read would need a little extra color for the letters. No?"

"I-I'm fine with that, thank you. There is still a little more." Jaune began to put the pieces together again…

"Alright. I'm gonna put these up one by one, and once I get through them you're going to start to get something to do after you get these on. Then if you have another suggestion or two, I can just start putting them up in a row and then I can find ways to add more things

vanisher = sig champ

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos
when i did another want to see
Dont touch

vanisher = sig champ

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos
you can'tcan't can't prove a thing
dont try to tell me i tell you
catcha ride please

vanisher = sig champ