Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

sounds like something that'd happen at nasa, which i don't think exists anymore

Naw it does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!
They stay alive by hosting other smaller NA marathons on their page.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Studio posted:

Naw it does

oh, i never really heard it mentioned after the first two so i assumed it died

Merilan
Mar 7, 2019

i saw this run last night and thought it had incredible costume synergy

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

The mustaches are on point but the mime at the end is just :discourse:

Merilan
Mar 7, 2019

Sage Grimm posted:

The mustaches are on point but the mime at the end is just :discourse:

he was the commentator iirc, lol

props to the dedication

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

I liked the Sherlock Holmes run on stream 2. Too bad the audio crapped out in the middle of it but it wasn't that long, and you'll be able to skip it when you know that it won't last long (stream did restart though)

Merilan
Mar 7, 2019

shoutouts to punchy for a great twewy run

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
i am glad that they schedule all the long japcrap runs in the middle of the night

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Link: Faces of evil all cutscenes (in French) was as funny as you'd expect. But I actually think they did a better job than the english dub.

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass
Extreme hard strategies and mathematical equations in Dora's World Adventure, the pinnacle of speedrunning right here.
(it's a great watch, trust me)

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Nintendogs is also recommended for watching, lots of fun with realistic dog training and DS voice recognition.

SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

People are supposed to get hurt by things. It's fucked up to not. It's not good for you.

Merilan posted:

shoutouts to punchy for a great twewy run

Cheers! some less than stellar RNG aside that actually went a lot better than I was expecting it to.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Does H.H. Gregg even still exist?

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Awful games segment looking like it might be good

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

I didn't catch all of it, but like what I saw :toot:

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Awful games relay was awfully great, you seriously need to watch that if you didn't.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

I checked out after a bit because it seemed like they were just playing ironically lovely games rather than games were ostensibly intended to be playable. I'll go back to check it out if it got better though.

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

I liked the Divinity: Original sin II run as well. It was pretty technical, but they explained it well and had some fun banter from the runners and AGGRESSIVE SCROLLING

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

TeaJay posted:

Nintendogs is also recommended for watching, lots of fun with realistic dog training and DS voice recognition.

I will be watching this later!

Coasterphreak posted:

i am glad that they schedule all the long japcrap runs in the middle of the night

Don't do this.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I missed this much of ESA? :(

EDIT: You had one job, Punchy! Well, two since you're also commentating, but pressing the button is important!

EDIT 2:I do wish this was being played on the original NAOMI hardware, but I guess that isn't really an option?

BlankSystemDaemon fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Jul 24, 2019

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Typing of the Dead was awesome, highly recommended. Pulla types and Punchy shouts words.

"Z-what??"

TeaJay fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Jul 24, 2019

SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

People are supposed to get hurt by things. It's fucked up to not. It's not good for you.

D. Ebdrup posted:

EDIT 2:I do wish this was being played on the original NAOMI hardware, but I guess that isn't really an option?

i mean you can get capture off a NAOMI unit but those things are bulky and loud and literally all that would do is introduce loading times to the run. Why specifically that?

p.s I'm absolutely not convinced "egoots" is a real word

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I'm not sure I understand the DOOM runners estimate; it was under his PB with loading times, and would've put him in top-7 without loading times.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

<Punchy> Yeet
<Also Punchy> Whack

Never thought I'd see the day when Punchy said yeet and whack.

EDIT: This runner is super great, so here is his twitch if anyone feels the same.

BlankSystemDaemon fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Jul 24, 2019

Terry van Feleday
Jun 6, 2010

Free Your Mind
I don't usually watch speedrun marathons live but I'm glad I tuned in for this Spark 2 run because it was actually really fun.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
that was the dumbest shirt ive ever seen on a human

SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

D. Ebdrup posted:

<Punchy> Yeet
<Also Punchy> Whack

Never thought I'd see the day when Punchy said yeet and whack.

EDIT: This runner is super great, so here is his twitch if anyone feels the same.

but I like saying wack

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Yeet is also a very fun word to say.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

SuccinctAndPunchy posted:

but I like saying wack
It, like yeet, is a fun word.
It's just a nice change of pace to see you getting swept up in the excitement, although the runner was very infectious in that regard. :)

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

I'd recommend Lost levels if not simply for the shenanigans between Big Jon and SuperSonic.

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013
I just turned into the second stream and there is a conga line going for some reason

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Dave's FF7 run starting in about ~an hour still has Caleb winning for Cloud's name, so if you, like, want to make a point on not showcasing Caleb in a comfy run such as this, vote for the other guy now.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

TeaJay posted:

Dave's FF7 run starting in about ~an hour still has Caleb winning for Cloud's name, so if you, like, want to make a point on not showcasing Caleb in a comfy run such as this, vote for the other guy now.

https://clips.twitch.tv/OnerousSpunkyMagpieRlyTho

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Nice!

I was also watching the Yakuza 2 %20$ run last night and that was completely insane with shenanigans and fun. (if you don't know the gimmick, every 20$ donator can basically ask the runner, audience or commentators to do what they feel like) Highly recommended too.

I had to quit last night due to it being really late and when I continued, I was in a point where there's a blindfolded guy doing commentary in French, froob is looking for a bathroom in the game and the audience forming a line to rub his head.

TeaJay fucked around with this message at 10:21 on Jul 25, 2019

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Bogart!

Good. gently caress Caleb.

Chucat
Apr 14, 2006

I left two hours ago and he'd just started fighting Ultima Weapon first time, and now I just got home and he's pretty over estimate, what happened?

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Got off step count and Carry Armour wasn't playing around.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

This GTA run is pretty great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Nettle Soup posted:

This GTA run is pretty great.

Last night's Yakuza had the same gimmick, as mentioned, and I think it was overall funnier mostly because of froob, but this has still time.