Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Yeah and also I gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm a 4'8", 435lbs, balding, acnee ridden, disgusting troll with gout, a cheeto crumb ladden red neckbeard, facial tatoos and dreadlocks (even though I'm white). I only wear My Little Pony-related clothing, spend my days playing my DS and trying to strike up conversations with random people about my epic, 1750 pages long novel that deals with Sonic rebuilding the world according to libertarian principles after a zombie apocalypse.

With that much beauty in one person, it's a wonder I haven't been made a mod yet.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
No. Women look at me then quickly look away

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Creamed Cormp posted:

I'm a 4'8", 435lbs, balding, acnee ridden, disgusting troll with gout, a cheeto crumb ladden red neckbeard, facial tatoos and dreadlocks (even though I'm white). I only wear My Little Pony-related clothing, spend my days playing my DS and trying to strike up conversations with random people about my epic, 1750 pages long novel that deals with Sonic rebuilding the world according to libertarian principles after a zombie apocalypse.

With that much beauty in one person, it's a wonder I haven't been made a mod yet.

I'm fuckin with this and don't want nothing to do with you. How's that scratch your balls?

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Gaunab posted:

No. Women look at me then quickly look away

:same:

and i do not begrudge them

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i'm getting better looking every year, I used to be kinda shrimpy but now people are getting fatter and shittier and i'm just getting prettier. To what ends?

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Caesar Saladin posted:

i'm getting better looking every year, I used to be kinda shrimpy but now people are getting fatter and shittier and i'm just getting prettier. To what ends?

Why do you gotta out me like that fool? Say it to my face pretty boy.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Big Beef City posted:

I'm fuckin with this and don't want nothing to do with you. How's that scratch your balls?

you okay buddy?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yeah but sometimes I think ppl get stuck on that and they don’t even acknowledge my huge penis and brain. The deeper me. :fella:

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
yes but I don't bathe so I'm still repulsive

guestimate
Nov 10, 2011

This was October. Love helps more than I ever knew.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic
My ex-wife said I was. Then I got put on a different med that led to gaining 80 lbs. and she left me. She complained about my weight. She was single for almost a year and ended up going out with a guy we both knew who was about six inches taller than me but outweighed me at my fattest by like 175 lbs.

The fun was fatty and I worked together occasionally and used the same gym and shower and he had a Peter Griffin nudity-dick. As in he was fat enough to run around nude in cartoon life because you couldn’t find his peen so unlike a lot of angry exes in the world I actually knew that wasn’t the reason she Kramered out of matrimony so quickly.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Uh oh you better not disappear for half a year now

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I have the confidence of a man with a huge dick so it doesn’t really matter

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

What's his name haha

Hyzenth1ay
Oct 24, 2008
No, I am about a "3" on the hotness scale. I have had plastic surgery twice (!) in order to go from a "0" to a "3".

I'm a self-made millionaire retired at 37 and I would cheerfully give about 2mm USD to be average.

Life really, really sucks as an ugly woman.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Yes I am attractive OP what of it.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

The Management posted:

I have the confidence of a man with a huge dick so it doesn’t really matter

Just the confidence eh

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

A scale that goes from 0 to 10 where 0 and 10 aren't ideals incompatible with existence is a stupid scale imo.

guestimate
Nov 10, 2011

Hyzenth1ay posted:

No, I am about a "3" on the hotness scale. I have had plastic surgery twice (!) in order to go from a "0" to a "3".

I'm a self-made millionaire retired at 37 and I would cheerfully give about 2mm USD to be average.

:(
And every woman hits it at around 50, 60 if she's incredibly fortunate/rich. I so hope you find happiness.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i don't go to the gym because i feel like it'd make things too easy for me if i was also ripped while having this face and hair

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

And dudes' dicks stop working by that age anyways, just take the money and wear a headscarf :shrug:

Kantoran
Mar 28, 2011

donkyhug donkyhug donkyhug
donkyhung donkyhug
donkyhug
Yeah, but I'm fat and balding so it evens out

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Hyzenth1ay posted:

Millionaire you say?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

guestimate posted:

This was October. Love helps more than I ever knew.

Awwww, I miss Spin.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Psst that is spin

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

yeah but i need to get in shape. i have the beginnings of a beer gut because i like to drink beer. in the meantime i get a good number of matches on dating apps using pictures from a few years ago

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

"beginning of a beer gut", check out this loving phony. He doesn't even have a gut predating consumption of any beer, pshaw

cardiacarrest123
Apr 10, 2016
Yea nigga

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

I am very attractive. If I weren't fat, I'd be fighting them off op.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Colonel Cancer posted:

Psst that is spin

Yeah, just found that out. I never claimed to be a bright man.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
I look terrible, op

that's why I spend so much time on the internet

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
I've had sex

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Im a gross fat idiot

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i'm cultivating a beer gut, haven't shaved or trimmed my beard in weeks, haven't gotten a hair cut in months, i'm in the middle of a heat wave sitting in my underwear, soaked with sweat because i don't have AC in the upper floor of my house, drinking natty lite and smoking cigs. so i pretty much look like living poo poo

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.
Bitch, I'm adorable.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I’m the best looking mod at all the boat outings.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I am short, middle aged, with a bald spot, a beer gut and not particularly attractive.

My students have laughed at me and compared me to Mr. Bean. It was not a compliment.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
op, I'm looking california but I'm feeling minnesota.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I was once mistaken for a much better looking man