Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Huzza, a good episode for the not unrequited love characters!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
I guess this show won't let more than one couple be happy at the same time.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Dog of Flanders is very popular

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004

Makatka posted:

If there's one thing this series makes me certain of is that we are in desperate need of obligatory sex-ed classes.

Also I keep forgetting how old these guys are supposed to be when they're blushing holding hands.

Japanese sexual repression ain't great.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
All I want to know is who's gonna commit suicide

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Hope has nothing to do with it.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004

Coxswain Balls posted:

Best option would be Saegusa, but from reading the room it seems like Okada doesn't do endings that are completely satisfying for our protagonists.

Was it The Virgin Suicides where the whole female cast killed themselves in the end?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Pretty cute and wholesome considering what it was going in.