Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

If this is the campaign I think it is the dev gets better as the game progresses and it's really cool to see him evolve as a designer as you play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

As an aside, I personally think the reason that Harebrained doesn't have Calfree in any of their games is because Calfree is honestly kind of boring; it's a really, really standard cyberpunk zone. Germany / Seattle / HK are all weird and not touched upon as much so I think they opted for those cities for uniqueness' sake.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Shaman

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Being a decker in these games is terrible, just be a magic user.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Lmao this rules

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Adepts can't summon ghosts to beat the poo poo out of people though

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

If you think about it a sword is just a thin, sharp bat.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Katanas are croissants.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Slashing is the implementation of the feminine onto the masculine. In attacking the flesh and spirit as one, the aggressor fully utilizes the patriarchal sensibilities of combat to wound all aspects of the other. Through this otherization the feminine is clearly displayed to be 'lesser' and thus all forms of slashing-based combat and weaponry only serves to perpetuate the patriarchal forms of combat

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Weird my nose is bleeding after I wrote that. Oh well! Hope we get an update soon. :)

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

It's a mix between that and just reading the general energy of the object. Shamans tend to be really good at perceiving things about the world around them due to their connection with the spirit realm, so that's mixed in too.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

What level is Kami now? Can you pick up magic fist?

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Dalmin, since he's a recurring character and we haven't seen him do anything yet.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

That's not even mentioning that Chicago is literally filled with ghost bugs, and then Chicago also got nuked after getting blown up several times

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Take norton and his dogs, and go get your water. The ice must flow.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Whybird posted:

Racists are basically the go-to in Shadowrun if you want your players to go up against an enemy they have no moral compunctions about killing, and I am OK with that.

I mean, you can throw azzies and tir in there too without much worry.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

wiegieman posted:

It's a little funny just how quickly Kali has been absorbed into the megacorp power structure. Mostly disappointing, but a little funny.

Kali has proven herself to be nothing if not an incredibly talented corporate player.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Buy the mercs, the legs, and the cheap armor. Take Dorbi, Elorn, and Hailey.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Also you kinda don't want to kill the dragons. They're horrible shitheads, but they are, technically, the only thing currently stopping the ghost bugs from ripping open the fabric of reality and destroying Earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Lofy's got the BIG BRAIN ORB too iirc so he's the strongest dragon, or is at least considered as such by the other dragons if they're willing to let him keep it.