Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

malkav11
Aug 7, 2009
I have this feeling there's a trend developing, but I'm still gonna vote Shaman because summons are awesome and charismatic talker-types mean lots of dialogue, always my favorite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

malkav11
Aug 7, 2009
Take Hailey. Dalmin would be a good choice also - magic, especially healing, would be very useful. Orion sounds like he doubles up on what we already do. And granted, whoop-rear end is good in two canisters as well as one, but some flexibility would be better.

I'd go for Chi magic with money. I strongly suspect that taking the cheap SINs will bite us at some point but we may still have better things to do with the 500 nuyen, so I don't have an opinion on that subject.

malkav11
Aug 7, 2009
The inability to use party members to pass dialogue checks was probably my biggest complaint about the original Shadowrun Returns campaign. Can't remember if Dragonfall fixed that.