Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Does this excite you, girl?
I've never played any of the mods, so I'm down for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Adept, because punching things is never not the answer.

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

:perfect:

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Sadly, Shadowrun (or at least HBS) does not recognize the elegant simplicity of the Louisville Slugger as a weapon of war.

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

habeasdorkus posted:

Oh, good point. I don't recall ever being able to use one of the party members to pass a speech/etiquette check, tho.

What a missed opportunity (though more coding work, I'm sure). You know Eiger would have the Security etiquette, Blitz would have Gang.

Comedy option: Dietrich has Socialite.

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

TheMcD posted:

The thread very quickly coalescing around Kaminari "Let's destroy some oppressive power structures with MATH!" Saito as our main character in the beginning was a very fitting choice.

It was meant to be. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

So what's Norton's totem? (I mean, it's obviously Norton the 1st, but there's only so many to choose from in-game)