Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Kami should do as she planned and smash oppressive power structures with math. That way she can be properly punk in this dark future of #brands created by Twitter monetizing its services.

No more trying to purge the trolls though. That's Humanis Policlub and those fuckers need a face-full of weaponized statistics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Yeah, I like the idea of an Adept just because I've never seen one and have no idea what they do.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Adept

Kill men with a baseball bat in the gritty reboot.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

In this gritty reboot, we play a batter.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Hailey should come with us because she'll die on her own in this business.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

The gently caress is Japan's problem with metahumans? Is that standard for them?

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Wait, Emperor Norton is a partymate? Hell yeah. Norton.

And man, this looks more and more like a real, full RPG campaign with each entry.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Always a good day when you find some extra nazis to katana.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

"loving hates racists and encourages you to set them on fire in their RPG" is a good trait to have.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

The dragons in Shadowrun seem to mostly exist to show up and bulldoze a story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I mean we were having fun and actually mattering until two dragons showed up and made the story irrelevant. Which is all Big L seems to be for whenever I hear about him in discussion of Shadowrun.