Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

SniperWoreConverse posted:

do these crystals have powerful energies tho?

Only the ones that come out during a JO session

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

does it hurt to pee diamonds?

I am not diabetic but kidney stones are incredibly painful and not just in ur pp.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

We're all getting to the age where prostate cancer is a real possibility. If any good at all comes out of this thread maybe it's that some goon will have a doc stick their hand up their rear end and tell them they have early stage cancer, and it gets successfully treated

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

sweet thursday posted:

We're all getting to the age where prostate cancer is a real possibility. If any good at all comes out of this thread maybe it's that some goon will have a doc stick their hand up their rear end and tell them they have early stage cancer, and it gets successfully treated

You said the same thing about Cats.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I think you're getting my posts confused with my Taylor Swift fanfic

mindstorm
Jan 28, 2011

Smellrose

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

does it hurt to pee diamonds?

I mean, I dunno if you've ever made sweet tea but you can dissolve a lot of sugar in water. Particularly hot water.

Also yeah froth in the urine is bad too. First thing when you wake up that isn't too uncommon, but consistently seeing it throughout your parched, piss-filled day isn't good.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

sweet thursday posted:

my doc is pretty adamant about the lack of need for fingers up the butt for a prostate exam

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

RFC2324 posted:

my doc is pretty adamant about the lack of need for fingers up the butt for a prostate exam

Just do it your self then.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
The sacrifice scene from the temple of doom, but played by ants.

from the shadows, Antdiana Jones spots the three glowing glowing pystals which brought her here

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

oops wrong thread

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Update. Handyman came down. Major leak behind the wall. The elbow joint where the cold water valve is for some reason broke. Something to do with some copper to galvanized pipe reaction occurred and ate the copper. Heading to Home Depot to get an emergency repair patch. Tomorrow the real plumber is coming.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
drink the water

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Piggy Smalls posted:

Update. Handyman came down. Major leak behind the wall. The elbow joint where the cold water valve is for some reason broke. Something to do with some copper to galvanized pipe reaction occurred and ate the copper. Heading to Home Depot to get an emergency repair patch. Tomorrow the real plumber is coming.

Thanks for the update. But where’s the pix of the project?

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,

Burt Sexual posted:

Thanks for the update. But where’s the pix of the project?

Tomorrow the real plumber comes

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Piggy Smalls posted:

Tomorrow the real plumber comes

Before, during, after. Wide angle

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,

He’s coming at 8am and I leave at 9 for work so may not get the during pics but can ask son to take it. This plumber I’ve known for a decade or more.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

A steady leak at an elbow behind a wall :stare:

What happens when you start plucking away at the organic mushroom mass that by now no doubt comprises 70% of your structural foundation?

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

i'm the unnoticed utility bill anomaly

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Protagonist posted:

i'm the unnoticed utility bill anomaly

Nah it’d be nothing noticeable, be fair.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,

Burt Sexual posted:

Nah it’d be nothing noticeable, be fair.

Thanks Burt.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

cumpipes, cumshrooms, this thread is a real mario cum tribute

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe
Jesus christ, this thread is like soap opera with its twists.

Not only does a goon get diagnosed with diabetes due to his posting but the op actually delivers!!

Sick as feck so will finish my tale next day or so.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

RFC2324 posted:

Switch doctors, yours doesn’t find you attractive

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Foul Ole Ron posted:

Jesus christ, this thread is like soap opera with its twists.

Not only does a goon get diagnosed with diabetes due to his posting but the op actually delivers!!

Sick as feck so will finish my tale next day or so.

soap operas have payoffs instead of the cast just sitting there smugly looking directly at the camera and rules lawyering a relationship

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
what kind of rear end in a top hat puts two dissimilar metals together jfc

show the shrooms

I must see the shrooms

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

what kind of rear end in a top hat puts two dissimilar metals together jfc

Yeah even I know that you don't mix pipe metals like that specifically because it will corrode over time and break. And I'm not a tradesman, I've just absorbed that knowledge through osmosis because I deal with them at work. Whoever did that was green as heck or unprofessional enough to install something they knew would break later (long after they were gone).

Some shoddy work in those walls!

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,

Plumber is here. Need a whole new setup since the elbow joint is cracked. He’s going to cap it until he can get the parts. He said he needs to reroute some pipes since it’s a mess of pipes. My handyman who fixed my shower leak evidently used too much force to remove the shower handle assembly and cracked it a month and a half ago.

Today’s cost $230. I gave him 250 for coming down ASAP.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Where are the mushrooms op

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

He gave them to the plumber

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

This thread has been very inspiring for me, creatively & in seeking the assessment of medical professionals. So much so in fact I left a present for a hapless med tech:

I drink a shitload of water shutup. I also got my finger stuck by the sadist one; presumably she also had to handle my micturated effluence so this is fair. *drumroll*

No enzyme anomalies of any kind, and the vampire robot device produced a number of 101, whatever that means.

The twist to all of this is there is definitely a rough patch of hard, crystalline... something or other on the rim of my toilet that the ants enjoy. Maybe I simply have hereditary glycosuria that doesn't necessitate treatment? Maybe I am a formicidae demigod, certainly no one could prove it false.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
My sincere congratulations on the heartiness of your pancreas.

I regret to inform you that the monster in your closet has diabetes.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Spaced God posted:

Where are the mushrooms op

also post images of the mushroom kingdowm in the wall

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

also post images of the mushroom kingdowm in the wall

oh poo poo

he called a plumber

to deal with a mushroom kingdom

is OP a princess?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The Protagonist posted:

This thread has been very inspiring for me, creatively & in seeking the assessment of medical professionals. So much so in fact I left a present for a hapless med tech:

I drink a shitload of water shutup. I also got my finger stuck by the sadist one; presumably she also had to handle my micturated effluence so this is fair. *drumroll*

No enzyme anomalies of any kind, and the vampire robot device produced a number of 101, whatever that means.

The twist to all of this is there is definitely a rough patch of hard, crystalline... something or other on the rim of my toilet that the ants enjoy. Maybe I simply have hereditary glycosuria that doesn't necessitate treatment? Maybe I am a formicidae demigod, certainly no one could prove it false.

:chloe:

The hell is wrong with you?

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

This looks like a suprised gorilla emoji, thanks.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

goongrats on yr diagnosis

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

bradzilla posted:

:chloe:

The hell is wrong with you?

At least he went and got tested lol. I've never had a doctor make me pee in a literal cup though thats wild.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

wtf
you've never done a urine test before?

sorry you're the (soon to die) weirdo here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Yeah usually they have a little container that you piss in and they seal, not just a loving cup. I assumed he was being a dick and leaving an open cup of piss laying around.