Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

I toss my junk thoughtfully

<——— 21st Century Schizoid Man.

*saxophone plays*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

rotor posted:

so where I live people do this thing where if they have things that are too big to fit in trash cans, they just put them in a pile at the corner. Old couches, bed frames, inkjet printers, water damaged ikea furniture, that kind of thing. And there's enough pack rats that someone always wants that poo poo. That old couch covered in morning dew? Someone wanted that and took it home. That hosed up BLIKEN bookshelf with the particle board swelling up because it got wet? Gone before sunset.

So one day about 5 years ago I'm takin my kid for a walk to try & get her to go to sleep and I see a big pile of something up at the end of the block. Tires maybe? As I get closer, I realize they're computers. Someone had left a stack of Sparc 5s and 10s on the corner. About 15 or 20. Two stacks, each about 4' high.

That stack of computers stayed on that loving corner for two goddamn weeks before the local trash pickup finally cleaned it up. Several people had complained and were afraid the computer pile would fall on a child, or an old person.

No one wanted those loving sparcstations.

lol