Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Auto Level Yoshi posted:

I never knew my dad...would be awsome if it turned out to be John McAfee

The odds are pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

SpaceAceJase posted:

When will Norton answer for his crimes?

Now I'm imagining an alternate reality where the antivirus world is run by mafioso with debaucherous tastes.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Auto Level Yoshi posted:

I never knew my dad...would be awsome if it turned out to be John McAfee

John Mcdaddy

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
So he beat that one body guard with a car part and showed a harmonica up his arse and the guy just took it. Am I the only one that Johnny boy has raped every member of his security force? There has to have been a few times when none of his hooker girlfriends were around and he got real horny while hopped up on God knows what.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Lodin posted:

So he beat that one body guard with a car part and showed a harmonica up his arse and the guy just took it. Am I the only one that Johnny boy has raped every member of his security force? There has to have been a few times when none of his hooker girlfriends were around and he got real horny while hopped up on God knows what.

Why do you think he travels with dogs everywhere he goes?

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

null_pointer posted:

Now I'm imagining an alternate reality where the antivirus world is run by mafioso with debaucherous tastes.

That's a real nice computer you got there. Real nice. Be a real shame if something were to .. happen to it. *Puts his hand on your thigh*

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum

Lodin posted:

Does it make it more or less depressing to know that guy is an unemployed late-30's incel, who's only met McAfee a handful of times and just spends all day tweeting about him, and who put on some makeup to stage that all on his own?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Say what you will about the guy, but he is the perfect embodiment of the libertarian party's ideals.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Jul 30, 2019

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

null_pointer posted:

Alternate?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Rime posted:

Does it make it more or less depressing to know that guy is an unemployed late-30's incel, who's only met McAfee a handful of times and just spends all day tweeting about him, and who put on some makeup to stage that all on his own?

It's not a great picture but my first thought was bad Photoshop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I don't think they bind books in the skin of criminals anymore.

The cows know what they did.